Apartmenthaus Kristall(3 stars)Brucker Bundesstr. 61, 5700 Zell am See View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Nicht empfohlen
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- July 2012
The apartment is located directly at a busy highway in the middle of an industrial park on the edge of schüttdorf. Unfortunately suggested the website of the apartments a very other impression. The apartment we found quite run-down and not very clean. Spurren the previous tenant were to be recognized clearly. ( bpsw. Gebrauchspurren on the walls.) the on the internet described super view of the Hohe Tauern mountains was by a Möbelgeschäft built up. Even the use of the balcony uS was not possible, since 1 the furnishings, just for 2 people for and 2. the balcony adjoining ... roof terrace dogs -toilet used (also furthermore to instruction at the front desk) In short: only the wonderful Soltan and the use the Zell am See Karte were great. The apartment was everything but excellent.
Information about Apartmenthaus Kristall
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located on the southern outskirts of Zell am See and offers beautiful views of the Hohe Tauern mountain range and a spa area. The Schmittenhöhe skiing and hiking area is about a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Lake Zell is 1.5 km away and the nearest railway station is 2.5 km away. Innsbruck Airport is approximately 80 km from the hotel.
- This 15-room, family-friendly ski hotel features a lobby with lift access, conference facilities and a restaurant, as well as a children's playground, wireless Internet access, room service and a car park.
- The rooms are furnished with a king-size bed and equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, as well as satellite/cable TV and a safe. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge and a microwave, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Each of the rooms features central heating and air conditioning, in addition to either a balcony or terrace.
- The hotel features an indoor pool, an infrared cabin, a sauna and a solarium. The sunbathing lawn with sun loungers and garden chess invites guests to unwind during the warmer months. Tennis, golf and biking are available, as well as a children's entertainment programme.
- In addition to breakfast, à la carte and set menu options are available for both lunch and dinner.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
A choice of sports
- Golf course
Other hotel information
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See