Hotel Spartivento Resort(3 stars)Via Belvedere Snc 09010 Chia View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Spartivento Resort
- What the hotel offersThe properties of Spartivento working for over 20 years in tourism, initially in the largest Hotel Chia managed just until 2001 and since then this small structure was originally designed for a Sports Club and Hippodrome (in the ground beneath the Hotel there is a great track for training camp with horses and the tennis court and the Golf Driving Range) which was then converted into a hotel. From the experience of the great property has retained much of the staff as well as the philosophy of a simple but professional welcome, attention to the customer and the service even if in an informal atmosphere. Respect for the environment and vegetation, the choice of materials and typical local both in the furnishings in the restaurant, location and service are the strengths. The goal is to preserve the most authentic and secure the attention and care of the customer, even details that are often overlooked in global tourism, often more attentive to form and modernity. This is the reception and the housekeeper followed over the years our customers by anticipating their needs and tries to establish a relationship of loyalty with the new maitre recalls the food preferences of even the most old and already knows what alternatives to advise and prepare the cooks
- LocationSituated on a flat area behind a hill covered with juniper trees and panoramic location on the beautiful beaches of Chia, famous for its dunes of white sand and a sea of transparency and Caribbean colors. We offer plenty of space both in the outer parts, swimming pool with children's area, in the panoramic dining room.
- AccommodationThe rooms are divided into two types: beachfront rooms and standard rooms. Can be double, triple and family rooms. Have a bathroom with shower, air conditioning, television, telephone, mini bar. All rooms have a patio and the sea front overlooking the landscaped garden.
- Food and DrinkGastronomy is one of the strengths of the Hotel. From the choice of products that is made favoring the local or a short chain up to the service. The breakfast buffet is served at the table in the cafeteria. Lunch and dinner are served entirely with varied menu every day over all'antipasto is expected to choose between two or three first and two second course based on both meat and fish. In addition to the freshness of the products and to the use of local raw materials they try to make preparations simple and genuine and suitable for different tastes, even the little ones. Regional and Italian cuisine. There are special dinners (dinner Sardinian dinner and marinara).
- LeisureThe Hotel has a tennis court, swimming pool, just a few meters a golf course delegate and the Pitch & Putt Golf 18 holes. Possibility to book the place on the beach and enjoy the facilities of the water bathing facilities of the area or book boat trips including a typical Gozzo motor with driver to explore the beautiful coves to Capo Teulada. Day trips with lunch on the boat according to sea conditions.
- Other facilities and servicesThe hotel has a staff with experience in tourism for many years. The professionalism of all the staff joins the Sardinian hospitality and attention to the customer in the best tradition of hotel do. The weather is still informal and customers can take advantage of a careful and precise already under reservation booking office tries to identify customer needs so as not to leave anything to chance. E 'habit of the Hotel to provide precisely the list of services and the characteristics of the structure so as to avoid any inconvenience, albeit small.
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- Number of stars/domestic category: 3 Stars
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See