We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Ideal for stadtbesichtungen
- March 2013
Very quiet, clean by, ideal for sightseeing. Perfect transport connections. On foot 10 minutes in the historic part. The lobby and restaurant is under construction (march/april 2013)
Excelent for budget city break
- November 2012
very good location and acceptable quality for money for a short stay in the city. close to the central railway station, bus station. Excelent connection with the airports Arlanda and Skavsta.
In need of renovation
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2012
Ageing city hotel. Room and other rooms with clear stress marks ( holes in the carpet, wooded land and walls stained ) - a renovation is overdue. Air conditioning not adjustable, you pustet a at 15 degrees outside temperature the whole night cold air face. Heavy stench after kloake from the bathroom coming, this is probably sewage pipe the shower defect. The night porter was at night reachable. In the morning he said, this stench is in Stockholm after that rattle when rain normal. With him in the apartment it would exactly stink. wahrscheinklich he lives alone, that is for ... guests unbearable. The hotel is obviously bad, the staff behaves musty and uninterested. The tagesmanagerin the next morning refunded a part of the price.
Centrally located, cheap hotel
- August 2012
The Central Hotel is very centrally located, cheap and offers free Wi-Fi in the rooms and in the lobby. Which I personally strange found, the for the day at the luggage storage, luggage was not with a sticker mistake, as probably everyone my backpack steal can, that was however also in the Best Western couple houses on the case.
Recommendable hotel in a central location
- August 2012
I am now already to 2 time been in this hotel and can only recommend it. The frontdesk manned around the clock and you will be welcomed friendly. It is a smaller, comfortable and somewhat older hotel, but always in good condition well-kept. The hotel is with traveling alone very popular and there are more single room as a double room. Therefor you feel as traveling alone also very comfortable. Breakfast is also very good - one missed nothing. However the breakfast room is (over several' level') sometimes quite full and there were good bars, there already early end. Audience ... is international and I all alterstrukturen seen (also business travellers). Cleanliness is very good. I have no complaints had. The single room like maybe slightly small work, are sufficient however for some days completely. However there is no wardrobe and only very little places to put things for the clothes. This is however in Sweden rather as usual. The bathroom I think however therefor relatively large. For 2a 3 days the hotel is ideal and price forth unbeatable cheap. I know in any case no better hotel for the price and would again and again there again.
Information about Central Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel enjoys an ideal location at the heart of central Stockholm. The Central Station (about 300 m), the underground (about 300 m) and the Arlanda Express are all just a short walk away. Guests will find the castle roughly 500 m from the property and it is about 1 km to the tourist centre (Sverige Huset). Uppsala is about 75 km away and it is approximately 42 km to Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
- This business hotel places great emphasis on personal treatment and recognition of guests. It comprises a total of 93 rooms, including 1 suite and 63 singles. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe and lift access. There is a bar and a breakfast room and guests will appreciate the conference facilities and wireless Internet access. Covered garage parking is available for those arriving by car.
- All rooms are non-smoking, and despite the hotel's central location all are very quiet as they face a peaceful inner courtyard and have additional sound insulation. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer and offer a double bed. They are equipped with a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio and Internet access. Furthermore, an ironing set and central heating units are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a buffet.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
- Guests arriving by train should turn left out of the main station entrance and walk along Vasagatan for 300 m. Those coming by car should drive towards the city centre, follow signs for Norra Bantorget or Tegelbacken and follow Vasagatan. If arriving on the Arlanda Express, guest should just go straight ahead (eastward) across Vasaplan Square, turn left onto Vasagatan and walk for approximately 50 m.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See