Hotel Riu Palace Oceana Hammamet(5 stars)Barraket Essahel B.P. 58 Hammamet View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (1) "Great hotel" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel with outstanding service "August 2012
- Amazing service (1) "Amazing service" found in 1 review
- " For a short-term false one-week beach vacation we opted for the Oceana decided. We had a dream of a week. Rarely, actually as good as never, we have such a amazing service in a Riu-hotel enjoyed, and we were really already in some. The staff has every wish from our ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " For a short-term false one-week beach vacation we opted for the Oceana decided. We had a dream of a week. Rarely, actually as good as never, we have such a amazing service in a Riu-hotel enjoyed, and we were really already in some. The staff has every wish from our ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Had a great time in this hotel!
- January 2014
A very well-kept hotel with fantastic nice pool/garden. Hotel has only a few single room, is otherwise only from junior suites. Very clean and tastefully decorated. Wireless internet throughout the hotel free of charge. Mixed, sophisticated crowd. Highly recommended in winter, if you're looking for quiet and relaxation. No family hotel, as children only starting from 16 years old must.
- Nachweis erbracht
- November 2013
We visit the hotel now for the 3rd time and are very satisfied as ever. Since we golfers are interested in the shopping and excursions.
Very good tunisian standard) not more.
- Nachweis erbracht
- November 2013
The hotel Riu Palace oceano Hammamet is a well-maintained house. Staff almost all spoke german. Hardly something to complain about, more in the opinions which have been expressed.
At the Oceana for the 2nd time and happy again
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
We were at the Riu Palace Oceana for the first time in February 2013 and were very happy. The Oceana is already something special, spacious and elegant, the rooms are large, nice and well furnished. The mattresses seem to be good, as we could sleep very well and never had back pain, in comparison to some other hotel beds. All Riu people (management, front desk, service staff, chefs and so on) are very friendly - so we went back in October 2013. It is also very good in the restaurant, it is divided by half-height screens. The noise level is ... pleasant, probably also because there are no children there. The tables are always clean (and there are also white linen napkins at lunchtimes), the drinks waiters and cleaning staff are quick and friendly. Chefs are present, as well as a manager to welcome the guests and keep an eye on the buffet and everything. The food is varied and sometimes true delights are prepared for specific guests. I've never eaten such a good fillet of beef, and I was just as delighted with the curried chicken - lots of praise! In October there were also lots of younger guests there, in comparison to February. And - we hadn't expected to still be able to go in the sea in October, but the 'Riu' did an excellent job with nice weather and pleasant temperatures! We will definitely be guests at the Oceana again soon.
Quiet spa Hotel with excellent, friendly service
- October 2013
Almost new hotel up to the usual good RIU standards Ideal beach hotel right on the beach with mixed guests And super nice staff in all areas!
Information about Hotel Riu Palace Oceana Hammamet
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersRIU Palace Oceana Hammamet Hotel Located on the sea front of the city of Hammamet, Tunisia, the all-inclusive 5-star Riu Palace Oceana Hammamet Hotel offers quiet, coastal accommodation and is favored by families with older children and mature couples. Hotel in General This modern hotel provides guests with a quiet holiday setting by the seaside, with balneotherapy, sauna and massages, surrounded by gardens of eucalyptus and palm trees. Use of computers with internet access is free of charge in the hotel’s computer room, while there is also free wireless LAN zone internet access on-site. Check in opens at 3 pm, while checkout closes at noon. The hotel offers 208 guest rooms featuring a modern Arabic decor. Pets are not allowed on the premises.
- LocationThe RIU Palace Oceana Hammamet Hotel is located right on the beach and is 2km from the area’s shops and historic center. The Both Monastir Airport and Tunis Airport are located within driving distance of the hotel. The resort town of Hammamet is often refered to as the 'Tunisian Riviera' and is known for its beaches, ancient architecture, healing mineral baths, and Roman ruins. Watersports, various evening entertainment outlets and gourmet restaurants can all be found within walking distance. Rooms The RIU Palace Oceana Hammamet Hotel is home to 208 air-conditioned rooms with separate cabin for the shower, a hairdryer, Satellite TV, telephone and a balcony or a terrace area. In addition to double and single rooms, there are a number of suites available, each with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Gastronomy The hotel’s dining options include a BBQ restaurant, a buffet, a lobby bar, a sports bar, an Arabic cafe with a terrace, a summer beach bar and other restaurants a-la-carte. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in a buffet style in the hotel’s main restaurant. For all-inclusive guests, a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available from early to late all year round. Leisure There are a number of different leisure options on offer to guests of the RIU Palace Oceana Hammamet Hotel, including a fresh water swimming pool, a solarium, gym and the wellness center, which offers balneotherapy, a sauna and massages. The Hammamet medina can be reached on foot and is a popular tourist destination featuring ancient Roman ruins and a healing mineral baths. The hotel offers to arrange trips, expeditions and safaris for the more active guests, to Tunis, Carthage or Nabeul among others. Also nearby, guests will find golf courses, tennis courts and horse riding facilities. Services The hotel features a 24-hour front desk, conference facilities, currency exchange, gift shop, beauty salon, hairdresser’s, transfer to the golf courses in Hammamet and safety deposit box rental.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See