Hotel Holiday Inn Express Lime House(3 stars)469 - 475 The Highway Road, Limehouse View on map
At a glance
- Clean and tidy (5) "Clean and tidy" found in 5 reviews
- " This is a standard 'Holiday Inn Express' hotel. Rooms are clean and tidy , although fairly small. "October 2012
- " Clean and tidy . Good shower. Flat screen TV in room. "October 2012
- " A typical express by Holiday Inn - clean, faster check in, helpful staff, good breakfast, enough big rooms, good facilities. Price-performance is okay . And it is about 5 minutes on foot from the DLR station 'Limehouse' away. From there was only 2 ... "May 2012
- " A recommendable hotel . In Städeturlaub you need no more than a clean bathroom, toilet, comfortable bed and a TV for ... "June 2012
- " Hotel for very good. Staff helpful and very friendly. Value for money is good ! U/ subway right around the corner, 2 stops to the tower/towerbrigde. "April 2012
- Very good breakfast (2) "Very good breakfast" found in 2 reviews
- " Very good coffee machines. Very good breakfast . "October 2012
- " A typical express by Holiday Inn - clean, faster check in, helpful staff, good breakfast , enough big rooms, good facilities. Price-performance is okay. And it is about 5 minutes on ... "May 2012
- Helpful staff (1) "Helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " A typical express by Holiday Inn - clean, faster check in, helpful staff , good breakfast, enough big rooms, good facilities. Price-performance is okay. And it is about ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (5) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 5 reviews
- " This is a standard 'Holiday Inn Express' hotel. Rooms are clean and tidy, although fairly small. " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " Clean and tidy. Good shower. Flat screen TV in room. " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " A typical express by Holiday Inn - clean, faster check in, helpful staff, good breakfast, enough big rooms, good facilities. Price-performance is okay. And it is about 5 minutes on foot from the DLR station 'Limehouse' away. From there was only 2 ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " A recommendable hotel. In Städeturlaub you need no more than a clean bathroom, toilet, comfortable bed and a TV for ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " Hotel for very good. Staff helpful and very friendly. Value for money is good! U/ subway right around the corner, 2 stops to the tower/towerbrigde. " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (5)
- Quality (2) Comments related to "Food" found in 2 reviews
- Quality (2)
Enough for a couple of days relaxing - A good Stay
- January 2014
The Checkin was fast and friendly. We checked in at 10am. So we couldn't get to our rooms, because normal check in is from 2pm. We stored our luggage at the receiption and went to the city. By the way. London city airport is around 20min from the Limehouse DLR station. So a good pick for your travel. The hotel is in a good condition has free wifi in every room and the lobby and elevators. Price-performance ratio was really good.
Price-performance ratio was good for city break.
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
For a city trip a very good hotel with little amenities in the room, small bathroom and little selection with the breakfast. The area is not the nicest. But the price-performance ratio, can you not expect more. It was clean and the path around the corner to the train/bus knows you quickly in the city.
Somewhat ausshalb, price-performance ratio was
- April 2013
Know you have a Holiday Inn Express, you knew them all. The location is about 1 hour to foot far away from the tower, nice by the Docklands to the themse long. It was definitely worth it. The u-bahn-station lime are many indian shops and markets, the was worth it to watch. The connection is good, the rooms reasonably quiet, but clean. The price-performance ratio.
For city breaks absolutely okay
- Nachweis erbracht
- April 2013
, functional construction, clean, mixed guest structure
For a short break adequate
- March 2013
The hotel is in a clean and good condition. The employees at the reception was mostly friendly and tried hard the guests to help. The rooms are clean and as a double room used in acceptable size, however, the three-bed-room was rather inconvenient. The breakfast buffet is he unilaterally and some of the dishes not edible (no cheese, no sausage) but this should be standard. The hotel is except the breakfast really alright and for a short city break recommendable.
Information about Hotel Holiday Inn Express Lime House
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the heart of London's Docklands and thus offers an ideal starting point for both business and holiday visitors. The financial district around Canary Wharf can be reached on foot in just a few minutes. The lively city centre with its countless entertainment options and the famous Tower Bridge and the Tower of London are also nearby and can easily be accessed on foot. There is a Docklands Light Railway station, offering good connections to the centre, the ExCel exhibition centre and London City Airport, in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
- Established in 2002, the hotel comprises a total of 150 attractive rooms spread over 7 floors. Guests are welcomed in the lobby with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, lift access and wireless Internet access. Further facilities include a cosy café, a bar, and a restaurant, as well as a breakfast and dining room and a TV room. Business guests are offered various rooms for conferences, conventions and meetings. All of these are well-equipped and catering is available on request. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel's laundry services and the secure car parking.
- The rooms are appointed in a contemporary style and offer guests a cosy, warm and welcoming stay. They all come with suite facilities and offer a double bed, an en suite bathroom with a power shower and hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV with pay TV, an Internet connection, tea and coffee making facilities, a hire safe, central heating and ironing equipment. The air conditioning and heating are individually adjustable. An additional sitting area provides extra comfort. It is also possible to book disability-friendly rooms.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a buffet.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- By car: on the M25 take exit J27 (M11) and follow signs for London (NE) M11. At the end of the M11 join the A406 (DOCKLANDS). Follow the A406 to the A13 junction. At the roundabout, exit for the A13 to London. Go left onto the A1261 (TOWER BRIDGE), and at the A1206 junction, get in the right lane and go onto the A1203. Go through Limehouse Link tunnel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See