The London West Hollywood(4 stars)N. San Vicente Blvd. 1020, 90069 West Hollywood View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about The London West Hollywood
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel enjoys an elevated position and rooftop and room views of the Hollywood Hills and Los Angeles. It is just steps away from the world famous Sunset Strip.
- This all-suite West Hollywood hotel expertly combines modern style with the allure of Hollywood. Beautifully appointed by the renowned interior designer, David Collins Studio, the hotel offers a glamorous setting for both power-producers and independent thinkers. This award-winning iconic hotel is a ‘must stay’ for any traveller who wants to experience the luxury, style and grace of Hollywood. It comprises a total of 200 rooms spread over 8 floors. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, a cloakroom and lift access. There is a café, a bar and a breakfast/dining room. Guests will appreciate the wireless Internet access and the parking facilities.
- The David Collins Studio-designed rooms have an open floor plan with rest and lounge areas, making for a stylish LA work-and-play space that complements the California surroundings of the hotel. Every well-considered element, from private dressing areas to large custom desks to personal terraces, offers sophisticated discreet glamour. All come with a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer and offer a king-size or double bed. They are equipped with a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio, a hifi, Internet access and a minibar. Furthermore, tea and coffee making facilities, an ironing set and individually regulated air conditioning and heating are provided in all accommodation units as standard. All rooms also feature either a balcony or a terrace.
- This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool with an exclusive rooftop pool deck with wonderful panoramic views of the skyline. Guests can relax on the sun terrace with its sun loungers and parasols or enjoy a workout in the gym. They can also enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot tub.
- This hotel offers delicious cuisine served on the rooftop, accompanied by beautiful panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
- This hotel was recognised by Condé Nast Traveller on their ‘Hot List’ for 2009 as well as by Travel + Leisure as the No.1 hotel in California on their ‘World's Best’ list for 2010.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See