We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Simple hotel in central& peaceful location
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- March 2012
The hotel is very central with shops and restaurants in direct surrounding area. After stride the front desk you on the friendly effective pool Field of the hotel buildings surrounded is. The room was very just with old bathroom and without TV, telephone and garbage bin! The bed was very soft and did not seem clean. However there are also renovated rooms at better condition! The building is thin but the room on the ground floor outwards was quiet for noise from the outside and had a grating, as well as a screen. The breakfast buffet was moroccan simply with ... little choice whereas butter and jams not individually packaged goods (certainly environmentally friendly but serious regarding hygiene in such a hotel).
Information about Hotel Riad Salam
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the city centre in a very quiet zone, famous because of the beauty of the dunes around. It is also close to the main attractions of the town and has easy access to Boulevard MED. Ouarzazate Airport is approximately 160 km from the hotel.
- This beautiful city hotel consists of 4 buildings, traditional in style and surrounding the central outdoor swimming pool, amidst striking palm trees and the sundeck, making it the perfect place to catch the sun and refresh. It also offers a 24-hour reception and check-out service. The hotel is air-conditioned and has 120 rooms in total. Facilities at the hotel include a currency exchange, a cloakroom, a newspaper stand and a TV lounge. There is a children's playground for the hotel's younger guests. The café, bar and restaurant cater for guests' dining requirements. They can also take advantage of the hotel's Internet access as well as the room and laundry services on offer. Guests arriving by car may park their vehicles in the hotel's car park.
- Each room has an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Rooms are furnished with double beds and all feature basic equipment such as a direct dial telephone, TV, Internet access, a safe and a minibar. There are also tea and coffee making facilities and a washing machine for added convenience. Air conditioning is a standard feature in all accommodation.
- Guests can take a dip in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool, which also has a children's swimming area. Refreshments are available at the poolside snack bar. Moreover, parasols are set up on the sun terrace.
- The restaurant serves a selection of international and typical Moroccan meals including a continental breakfast buffet. Buffets are available at lunch and dinner too, while lunch may also be selected à la carte.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See