At a glance
- Not enough staff (1) "Not enough staff" found in 1 review
- " Too large queue in front of the dining room and lift. The room service came always too late ( after 13 o'clock). For so lots of guests there is in every area not enough staff the animation is always similar. There were only 3 singer the alternating with the neighbor ... "September 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Too large queue in front of the dining room and lift. The room service came always too late ( after 13 o'clock). For so lots of guests there is in every area not enough staff the animation is always similar. There were only 3 singer the alternating with the neighbor ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
All together a lovely stay
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
Nice hotel, almost right next to the sea with different age groups and nationalities ( however too many dutch).
For frugal and people the little demand...
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
Too large queue in front of the dining room and lift. The room service came always too late ( after 13 o'clock). For so lots of guests there is in every area not enough staff the animation is always similar. There were only 3 singer the alternating with the neighbor hotel Occurred
The price-performance ratio
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- September 2011
Generally we had a few really nice days in reymar Playa. But since we were out and about a lot, we can evaluate as for example the pool, because we then went to the beach, the was right in front of the hotel. In order to reach the beach, one must use intersections, which tracks along the leading to the beach. The beach was wonderful and clean and the water was crystal clear. We can only recommend to travel September each end, because you miss the mass tourism and the peace at the beach can enjoy. The hotel itself: for ... us it was all in all, it's fine. Luxury is not included in the price, but the price/performance ratio has voted. Be positive for the clean room, nothing to complain about there. The two mattresses slides of the double bed was unfortunately always apart and safety deposit box and tv use you have to pay charges. The balcony is a nice size. You will find enough space to hang the towels and two chairs, you can relax after a busy day in the peace and quiet on the balcony. The noise window blind: until about 23:00 o'clock shall enter in the hotel bar or similar usually a band on, so until then it is a bit noisy, but it's not that bad. Although the hotel is right on the street and young people also like to go partying, the road noise penetrates through the closed balcony door. At long last to eat: we very much on deep-fried. In the evening is really always something to the meal. The selection of salad I was very pleased and for example fries with Fishfinger the I can recommend it to anyone. Furthermore, cake and ice cream for dessert, the service was pretty good. The waiters are polite but also that, that the tables quickly be removed, so that the next can take place. A cozy, quiet dinner as it was not in question but therefor we had the balcony. The breakfast is served only for an hour and a half, for the crowd of guests is a bit tight recalculates the. That is why it was called at almost every day: queue to get in the dining room. Also at the breakfast was always something, even if we had more drawbacks than at the dinner. Despite all: our conclusion: highly recommended, because the price/performance ratio was just that good!
Information about Hotel Reymar
Hotel description *
- LocationThis modern hotel is situated close to public transport, right next to a beautiful bathing bay. The centre of Malgrat de Mar is only a couple of hundred metres away. In the winter, guests can visit the ski slopes located around 75 km away.
- Renovated in 2003, this hotel is spread over 7 floors, including 28 singles and 175 doubles. Amongst the hotel's facilities count a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, lifts, safe and a currency exchange desk. Additional facilities include a games room, a bar, a café, a nightclub and a non-smoking restaurant. For younger guests, there is a playground in the hotel's grounds. Guests are also offered Internet access and those arriving by car may make use of the garage.
- The rooms are fitted with en suite bathroom facilities and a balcony or a terrace. Further facilities include a hire safe, centrally regulated air-conditioning, central heating and satellite/ cable TV.
- A freshwater pool is to be found in the hotel's grounds and it is possible to hire bicycles as well as play a game of tennis. The nearest golf course about 30 kilometres from the hotel.
- Guests may take advantage of a buffet service, which is prepared each morning, midday and evening.
- Diners Club and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hotel safe
- CD Player
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See