Aligio Beach Hotel (closed)(3.5 stars)Carretera Al Portillo View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Noise all inclusive
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- March 2012
Noise all inclusive Actually I am trying, me on vacation not to worry. Therefore look I in the hotel deliberately did not get into any corner, at discover and take some as' typical of the country' back. Also for the food I think always something, about the rounds to come, so the positive Score, that I 3 kilogrammes. This time but it was different. Already on the first night went at 21 o'clock a deafening noise los, by a so-called animation came. He had the strength a pop or Rockkonzertes and in the room was even normal entertainment not possible. ... I am, therefore, in the hotel area around walked, to find work, where the noise through a before-listed building less audible was. The room but opened after a week free. The guide sorted me on, when' all inclusive' with a noise until 24 o'clock would have to do that (with judgement confirmed). Until then, I thought, that all inclusive somewhat different means, but you learn to never, as we all know, from. She declined to do so, to check, whether our complaint legitimate could be, animation does not necessarily deafening noise. Animation finds normal thus sporty Activity and if needed. If none exists, should the guest in peace left and not be plagued. In this hotel the volume in any proportion about the location the room and the total size of the property. This noise terror was not only evenings, but all day. One could in the morning after breakfast in peace by the pool beach chairs, then came but at the latest at 10 o'clock the Lärmterrorist, named entertainer, and switched the wumme a. All 8 persons, the one day there were, took their towels and went. The same program 15 until 18 o'clock and 21 until 24 o'clock and 3 weeks long with the same Evenings hopsten sometimes 10 persons around, the entertainer shouted as one insane man pretending to the microphone, you anzufeuern, and all around were in their rooms 100 persons from the noise affected. The room after the move offered other surprises: Larger glass of a broken Glass under the bed and until the end of the vacation no toilet seat (principle ' Manana ' (morning ). The noise was the move around 50% reduced, but still too loud, especially if some days other bar nearby the noise emission over. All other German guests we spoke, complained about the noise, a married couple had a backup and slept with ear plugs.
Information about Aligio Beach Hotel (closed)
Hotel description *
- LocationThis holiday resort is located on the north coast of the Dominican Republic, embedded within peaceful surroundings with gardens and directly beside a gently sloping beach with palm trees. The centre of the fishing village of Las Terranas with its wide range of shops and entertainment venues is about 300 m from the complex. Beaches considered amongst the finest in the Caribbean stretch out for kilometres on both sides of the town. Puerto Plata airport, which offers long-distance travellers good connections to the international transport network, lies around 180 km from the hotel.
- This hotel features a local architectural style and comprises a total of 80 double rooms spread across 10 one-storey bungalows, surrounded by tropical gardens. Dining options include an on-site restaurant and a hotel bar, where guests may relax following a tour of the town or a visit to the beach. In the lobby there is a 24-hour reception desk with a hotel safe and a currency exchange facility. Further facilities in the air-conditioned complex include shops, an auditorium, Internet access (charges apply), a laundry service, bicycle hire and a playground. The hotel additionally offers car parking facilities to its guests.
- The modern rooms reflect high standards in terms of their fittings and represent ideal accommodation. They all come with an en suite bathroom and a balcony or terrace with wonderful views of the gardens. Standard fittings provided in all accommodation units include a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a double bed, individually adjustable air conditioning and a hire safe, where valuables may be safely stored.
- Guests can relax in the hotel grounds where there are 2 swimming pools. One of the pools also has a Jacuzzi. There is an entertainment team which organises a wide variety of activities: dance courses. It is also possible to play table tennis or billiards.
- There is a buffet restaurant on the complex. The hotel also offers all-inclusive stays.
- The nearest airport is in Puerto Plata (about 180 km away). The international airport in El Catey opened in November 2006, about 25 km away from the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Coffee and tea
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See