Ekies All Senses Resort(4 stars)Chalkidiki 63078 Vourvourou View on map
At a glance
- Good hotel (2) "Good hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Feel good hotel ! "May 2012
- " The hotel is peaceful and idyllically in middle of a garden location. The equipment in the rooms and the eating area ... "July 2012
- The service is very friendly (1) "The service is very friendly" found in 1 review
- " The hotel is peaceful and idyllically in middle of a garden location. The equipment in the rooms and the eating area directly at the beach very tastefully. The service is very friendly and helpful. The only thing we missed is a beach volley field and evenings fresh fish for dinner. "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " The hotel is peaceful and idyllically in middle of a garden location. The equipment in the rooms and the eating area directly at the beach very tastefully. The service is very friendly and helpful. The only thing we missed is a beach volley field and evenings fresh fish for dinner. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Great hotel, but only in the main season!
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
The individual design hotel is in the place and i think the whole peninsula the nicest! Through his few (63?) Room, it was just so much guests as a wedding company and each room is an individual. You would like all looked at, but you can with its own extremely satisfied! If you want something special and design is, is here correct. We chose this hotel, since we a 'the design hotel-book' bought, from which it each year a new edition is. We booked half board and a deluxe double. Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel, pool, beach were ... free of charge (you have to the wi-fi code only once for the current router type, since some reviewers said wi-fi is not correct - goes and always full receipt). The hotel was (unfortunately) only by german populated! A french and a dutch couple were at our time there. On the last day again english and even greeks in addition. From families, young couples to older married couples was multicolored mixed everything! In the entrance there is a computer, free pool table, a fireplace, and a sunbathing lawn. Everything great decorated. The clairaudience i must criticize (see under point room), the a dog free on the premises early in the morning and evening umherlief (dog by a staff member), the also efficient his territory marked and early in the morning on the sofas and tables in the free one was.-(
Design for nice weather.
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
Very nice small, well arranged hotel with a lot of very nice decorations. Clean and nicely run. Wi-fi is available in the whole hotel excellent and free, one must only the access code pick-up. Except in the rooms and the lobby and some of the restaurants where everything outside from, which at our time of year, we were in the first ten oktobertagen here, but frustrating was, because it was unseasonably cold and rained often. There is then the fantastic outdoor area not at all, because all great furniture with plastic tarpaulins are covered. Can't blame the hotel for. Beginning ... october were almost only german speaking guests, lots of families with small children, the then frustrated tried this somewhat with bilderbüchern and own games in the lobby and strove, no bad mood to leave. Half board we received from our organizer free of charge in addition, we needed actually also. All surrounding restaurants had already closed or were male waiter however didn't seem empty. Operation was only in the ekies all senses resort. Very pleasant guest structure, relaxed, nice, relaxed. There was no kleiderzwänge, of tracksuit trousers until glitzertopp we did the food everything saw. Some young couples without children also there were and some older also. Very pleasant mixture.
Quiet time do nothing
- September 2013
The design and layout of the hotel generally known and our experience is also the reality. A great hotel in a quiet, idyllic surroundings. No noise, relaxation everywhere. The 150 guests (so many should probably when saturation are) meeting is usually restaurant-bar-beach area, a too narrow, we never felt. Even if it is at night time congested, in addition later. All different rooms, it is therefore difficult, general statements to meetings. But definitely flat it can be said: the design concept until the last detail solid. Everywhere always again small refinements, to discover - even if sometimes form function is. ... As the wi-fi reception almost very good everywhere is, one can see everywhere people with allerelei equipment busy. We had booked half board, our opinion definitely the right choice: firstly, because the selection of the surrounding taverns to a post-season-time as ours is manageable, on the other hand, because it is after our experience of the quality no major differences between half-board menu and à la carte food. Guests were mainly from Germany/Austria/Switzerland, in addition a few international guests.
Deep relaxation in great environment
- September 2013
A very nice hotel. Great location on the edge of town; this almost private beach. This is not very wide, but that didn't disturb us not. The hotel's ' beachbeds' are incredibly comfortable. Just as at the pool or also the ' couches' on the terrace, the beach bar. The entire atmosphere is' deep relaxed ' and the staff was very friendly, helpful and courteous. The hotel consists of 3 larger buildings and 1 small 'summerhouse' for the rooms, the restaurant and the spa, in addition to the pool area with jacuzzi (both salt water), and the patio area by ... the bar with a tree house. Everything very lovingly arranged. The clientele in september was large parts of german-speaking guests (d, a, ch). In addition still some other westerners (f, i, uk) and a few eastern europeans. Most russians are probably in the Porto Carras - who likes it. The friend who travelled with us children were still rather small (not schulpflichtig), but never unpleasant. Due to the fact, that the parents rather pleasant fellow men were, the children from the television educate leave.-) Wireless internet was free of charge (code at the reception), although not every place sufficient front desk - but is also holiday and not work! Only the in-house water treatment 'looked after' the rooms at the back of the main house (circa 5-6 rooms) with the sound of the continuous ongoing pump. The front desk is but a desire for room change very helpful and tried and tried to make everything.
Very nice location and grounds, rooms were noisy, expensive
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
Very nice, quiet hotel with a private beach, beach chairs for free, the beach and the ocean ideal for children. Very good facilities the beach bar/restaurant, nice rather small pool, everywhere tasteful decor, partly. Unfortunately therefore impractical (beauty before practicality). Very nice area, rooms in several buildings in weitgehen the landscape adapted houses. All in all, it was clean, the rooms, but we had 2 rooms, that first (a junior suite number 212) was disgned but dark and completely inconvenient with bath = shower directly opposite (= 1 meters) of the front door, along with a sink (although styled, designed ..., tastefully decorated, but completely inconvenient), extra toilet. So no real bathroom but a in the corridor, shower and a wash basin. The lamps ( desingerlampen ) hung so deep, that we are many times the head (rather stomach) angehaune have. The bed was in the middle of the room. The the booking promised terrace (alternatively balcony) consisted only of a 2 seat sofa and a small table and chair in addition to the way to the entrance, completely without privacy and was not really a terrace. Therefore complaint. Then a room ( juniofsuit 107), the facilities and the balcony literally left no wishes unfulfilled up to a rather small desingtes will continue to be more unpraktisches bathroom, but other than that really of the facilities and the bed and so on. Very nice. Only during the whole night loud buzz ( vermuttlich the air conditioning the lobby), that 3 sleepless next run, the humming could also not eliminated by the personnel and we noticed, that several guests (from the same floor) complained have. Very friendly staff, very good breakfast and good food in the restaurant of the hotel and the surrounding restaurants. Many families with children, many from slavonic-speaking countries. For the great location/beach i give a sun and for the very friendly and helpful staff, and for the food. The remaining 3 would be for the room, but no white the very high prices were (unpractical facilities, no terrace or too loud).
Information about Ekies All Senses Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located on the beach and surrounded by trees, 30 minutes from Neos Marmaras and 15 minutes away from Nikiti with its charming Old Town. Macedonia International Airport is about 80 minutes from the resort.
- The hotel combines traditional Greek with modern and ecological design elements. The relaxing atmosphere and low lounge help guests to relax. Guests can also visit the deserted island nearby or enjoy a private dinner on the beach. The hotel consists of a total of 64 rooms and suites. Guests are welcomed into a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Further facilities at the air-conditioned hotel include a hotel safe, currency exchange, a newspaper stand, a games room, a TV lounge and children's playground for younger guests. Guests can also eat and drink in the café, bar and restaurant. Business travellers will appreciate the conference facilities. WLAN Internet access, room and laundry services, bicycle hire and a car park round off the offerings.
- Every room offers something different through unique colours and decorations. Each comes with a shower, a double bed, a direct dial telephone, a TV, a safe and a minibar. Guests also have the convenience of tea and coffee making facilities in their room, while the air conditioning is individually regulated.
- The amenities on offer at the resort for free include an outdoor swimming pool with children's swimming area and poolside snack bar, gym, billiards, table tennis, outdoor hot tub, TV room and mountain bikes. For additional fees, a sauna, massages, boat rental, a hairdressing salon, manicures, pedicures and a baby sitting service are also available. Guests can also go sailing (fees apply). Sun loungers with parasols are also laid out for use on the sandy beach.
- The hotel serves a continental breakfast buffet, whilst lunch is served à la carte and from a set menu. Guests may select dinner à la carte, from a gourmet buffet or a set menu.
- The hotel accepts American Express, MasterCard and VISA as methods of payment.
- From the airport follow the signs to Halkidiki. After 45 minutes upon reaching Nea Moudania, follow the signs to Sithonia. After 35 minutes, upon reaching Nikiti, continue straight to Vourvourou. About 15 km after Nikiti take a left turn to Vourvourou. Cross Vourvourou and after another 4 km follow the signs to the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersEkies All Senses Resort is closed annually from October 14 to April 27. Reservations can be made throughout the year. Kick off your shoes, wiggle your toes in the sand and relax into the languid pace of life at Ekies All Senses Resort, a stripped-back retreat that takes a barefoot approach to holiday relaxation. Celebrating its Greek roots and stunning natural location, the simple design lets the pure surroundings shine and embraces the notion that luxury should be measured by one's ecological footprint. On an unspoiled beach in Vourvourou on the east side of Sithonia - one of three peninsulas in Halkidiki that reach out to the translucent waters of the Aegean Sea - the resort is surrounded by small rocky islands, caves, clean waters, sandy beaches and pine tree forests. With respect for these idyllic surroundings, the design blends harmoniously with the landscape through the use of natural, unrefined materials, such as solid wood and Greek grey marble. Organic forms, sustainability, metal-free Coco Mat mattresses and a minimal waste stance complete the resort's eco-philosophy. Each of the three buildings that make up the resort was conceived by a different architect and designer, each sharing a common respect for nature which they used as inspiration. The 64 rooms and suites weave elements of Greek tradition with distinctive and original contemporary designs, while custom-made pieces and differing color schemes make each room unique. Hammocks, loungers and irresistibly comfortable couches scattered throughout the public spaces encourage guests to lose their sense of time, as does the 'anywhere, anytime' dining concept. Diners can enjoy a fresh take on Greek food, made using local products and recipes, wherever and whenever they please, be it by the pool, on the beach or at one of the three restaurants. This ease of indoor-outdoor living continues at Ekies Spa, where treatments are accompanied by the sights and sounds of nature in the 'Spa cabanas'. For further relaxation, guests only have to look to the surrounding landscape, where the azure, tepid waters and rugged coastline provide endless activities to fill the days - no matter what time it is. Lose your sense of time while surrounded by untouched natural beauty, at this stripped-back resort that embraces Greek traditions and an eco-friendly approach to relaxation.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Pets allowed
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See