Hotel Morgenland(3 stars)Finkensteinallee 23-27 12205 Berlin View on map
At a glance
- The hotel lies slightly off the beaten track (1) "The hotel lies slightly off the beaten track" found in 1 review
- " Very pleasant and notable was, that it is a Integrationsbetrieb acts, the targeted people with disabilities employed. The hotel lies slightly off the beaten track and is not public transport (only buses, S-Rail connections CIRCA 15 to 20 minutes footpath) "March 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " Very pleasant and notable was, that it is a Integrationsbetrieb acts, the targeted people with disabilities employed. The hotel lies slightly off the beaten track and is not public transport (only buses, S-Rail connections CIRCA 15 to 20 minutes footpath) " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Surroundings (1)
- January 2014
Nice hotel a bit outside, but nevertheless central. Friendly and courteous service. Rooms were very clean!
Warmth on the edge of Berlin.
- January 2014
A short stay to sniff during a meeting calls again on, very friendly and aiufmerksame staff, clean rooms and great facilities.
- December 2013
Pleasant hotel, friendly atmosphere, good breakfast, clean rooms, overall satisfied, further recommendable.
Review Hotell Morgenland
- November 2013
A very nice little hotel in a quiet neighborhood. The bed was a bit hard but I rather have it to hard than to soft so still OK. The breakfast was excellent, I was surprised that they had so many choices of foods.
Simple but good!
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
Very basic hotel in Berlin. Quiet and so i have a pleasant stay. Only the friendliness of the staff was still expandable.
Information about Hotel Morgenland
The two-star Hotel Morgenland is surrounded by its own private park and located in the district of Lichterfelde-West. The friendly, calm and welcoming atmosphere of this hotel guarantees a pleasant stay. We provide 34 single and 29 double rooms, all of them with a modern design, most of them equipped with shower and toilet. On request we will also offer you rooms with TV, phone, fax and PC socket. For conventions, seminars, workshops, business events and private celebrations there are 7 function rooms at your disposal. Furthermore the hotel provides a lift and a toilet adapted to the needs of wheelchair users. Guests may also take advantage of our private parking lot. Please note: a check in outside the reception hours is only possible upon previous request. Business hours of reception: On business days: from 07:00 to 23:00 On the weekend: from 07:00 to 23:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Valet parking
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See