Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico(5 stars)Av. de los Cocoteros, Lote Hotelero G, Riviera Nayarit 63732 Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit View on map
Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
Dreamlike vacation in Riu are thrilled by a to z. very good food beach great pool very clean and tidy come next year definitely go back there again. Can recommend this hotel. … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
The chain RIU 2011 very appealing to us, since we are after Punta Cana-cathedral. Republic and the RIU Palace there is so nice and great all we have to go back RIU Palace endschieden but this time in Mexico. Unfortunately, this was not so great. Hotel itself from the building typical RIU Palace, lobby always on the Polish. From the many are from Canada and America clean from Holland. Rather adults audience so from 25. At the pool were already at 6 o'clock … read hotel review
Information about Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in Riviera Nayarit, directly on sandy Flamingos Beach on the Pacific Ocean. It is only 2 km from Nuevo Vallarta. Puerto Vallarta is about 15 km away, while Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport is approximately 13 km from the establishment.
- This unique first-class beach hotel opened in 2008. It has 445 rooms in total, including 20 suites, spread across 8 floors. It features a range of amenities and facilities, ensuring guests a pleasant and memorable stay. There are 5 bars, including a sports bar, a lobby bar, a bar with a terrace and a poolside bar. Five restaurants, 2 conference rooms and room service also feature. A laundry service and Internet access are available for a fee. Younger guests are sure to enjoy the kids’ club.
- The rooms each come with 2 single beds or 1 double bed, as well as an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. A telephone, central air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar, liquor dispenser, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electronic safe and an ironing set all come as standard. Most of the rooms have a balcony or terrace.
- The hotel offers guests a variety of amenities and activities, including 2 swimming pools, a hot tub, sauna, gym, tennis and volleyball. Entertainment programmes for both young and old also feature, and for a fee guests may enjoy a relaxing spa treatment. Water sports such as diving (subject to fees) and windsurfing are offered on the beach. There is also a golf course (subject to fees).
- The hotel offers a number of restaurants, including a Mexican speciality restaurant and a Japanese restaurant. Breakfast and lunch are available as buffets, while dinner is served either as a buffet or à la carte.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment at this establishment.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Standard balcony
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Number of stars/domestic category: 5 Stars
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See