Hotel Listel Vancouver(4 stars)1300 Robson St. V6E 1C5 Vancouver View on map
At a glance
- Central location (1) "Central location" found in 1 review
- " If you are looking for a good base for trips to Vanocuver searches, is in our opinion very well cared for. The hotel was relatively central location to Robson Street at the end of the shopping street. You can easily walk to the city, to the ... "September 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " If you are looking for a good base for trips to Vanocuver searches, is in our opinion very well cared for. The hotel was relatively central location to Robson Street at the end of the shopping street. You can easily walk to the city, to the ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2011
- Is Central (1)
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- March 2012
The hotel listel is located on the robson street in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Ideal starting point, to on foot into town, to the harbor or the aquarium to go. The hotel is clean, room very tidy and with a great view through the häuserschluchten over the harbor. I love it!
Decent city hotel
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- September 2011
If you are looking for a good base for trips to Vanocuver searches, is in our opinion very well cared for. The hotel was relatively central location to Robson Street at the end of the shopping street. You can easily walk to the city, to the Stanley park and bus and skytrain. Staff is friendly, the rooms spacious and clean and cleaned every day. On the downside are our opinion, the lack of in-room safe. There is a fitness room, with a treadmill/the wheel/cross tainer and a few machines is equipped.
Information about Hotel Listel Vancouver
Hotel description *
- LocationFrom the hotel, it is only around 7 minutes to the nearest underground station, and about 5 minutes to the Vancouver Art Gallery. The sea with its shingle beach, Stanley Park, and the Storyeum (a museum dedicated to Canadian history), are all only some 10 minutes away on foot. Both Grouse and Seymour mountains are approximately a 10-minute drive away, with Granville Island Public Market 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Established in 2005, this air-conditioned city hotel comprises a total of 129 rooms, of which ten are suites, spread across six floors. Amongst the hotel’s facilities count a lobby area, a reception desk manned around the clock, a hotel safe, a cloakroom, and a terrace. Guests may also make use of the bar, the restaurant, and the conference facilities. A public Internet terminal, room and laundry services, and both parking spaces and a garage for those arriving by car complete the offerings.
- The rooms and suites all come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, and an Internet connection. In addition, a king-size bed, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, an iron and ironing board, a hire safe, and individually adjustable air conditioning and heating are also provided in all accommodation units as standard.
- Leisure options include a Jacuzzi. Sports enthusiasts may also enjoy a work-out in the gym.
- Guests may serve themselves from the continental buffet at breakfast, and buffets are also available for lunch and dinner. At lunchtime and in the evenings, guests may also choose to select dishes from the set menu, or take the à la carte option. It is also possible to book a bed & breakfast, half-board, full board, or all-inclusive stay.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See