We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Not the hotel, the location impressed!
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- December 2012
Central location almost directly at the rambla. Very short walk to the gothic quarter, to the harbor and catalunya square. The 'davidswache' of Barcelona is less than 50 meters away! Our room had plenty of space, also the bathroom was okay. The breakfast (11€) is in comparison to german hotel of the same class is very moderate and fulfilled not our usual standard in taste and size. Vicarious i recommend on the way the market hall (500 meters cityward, sundays closed!) A coffee with Croissant and then to the market stalls the morning meal with tapas to start. 'if you ... stay here not appreciative accesses, knows no sinnesfreuden!' Our on the yard side room was to the neighbouring room quite badly soundproofed, the trampling (wooden floors) from early risers above us was noisy to feel. No disturbing noise from the outside. In the bath is missing to mirror and toilet brush. The tub shower, with anhänglichem curtain, was very changeable water temperature! The bonellfederkern our beds was noticeable. The staff at reception as unfriendly and gave little trouble linguistic contacts to guests to clean. 8. enjoy 'reservations with stornierungsmöglichkeit' on unusual time limits! We wanted us 2 days before change, but a full day reversal will be charged. The value for money i judge as too high, when i the central location not to leave. My tip: start the morning in the direction of catalunya square. A visit to the sagard família is a must. To the shopping and sightseeing are varied possibilities, no matter wether with hop on bus or by vespa-scooter or bicycle (a car is rather cumbersome). Visit the olympic areas of 1992 and in the late afternoon nearby harbor area (dinner?), before you the flair the gothic district with a small glass flatters. We have very much on foot done! Barcelona is beautiful.
Good city hotel for short breaks
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- August 2012
Size of the triple room for 3 adults more than adequate to describe, box however way too small ( the straight coerced accommodated, the rest veblieb in the suitcases ) - however would be here it should be noted, that we Barcelona as a starting point for the departure to Jaca use and therefore more luggage than for a pure city break would be necessary, with us directed. Further shortcoming the view from the balcony directly in the backyards of the back houses and the air conditioning of the hotel.
Information about Hotel Gaudi
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis popular hotel is centrally situated in Barcelona's historical Old Town. Countless shopping and entertainment venues, as well as some of the city's best tourist sights, are within walking distance of the hotel or may easily be reached by public transport.
- The hotel features 73 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. The hotel offers various facilities for guests with disabilities. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a café and a bar. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage and a car park. Additional services include medical assistance, room service and a laundry.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. In most rooms, guests can enjoy a balcony providing pleasant views. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. Cots are available for children. A safe is also available. Most accommodation units are equipped with a telephone, a TV, a radio and wireless internet access. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The hotel offers a selection of sport and leisure opportunities. The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. The hot tub offers revitalisation. Leisure options available to guests include a gym.
- Breakfast is bookable as a board option.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See