We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- December 2013
A very nice inexpensive motel right in te anau with extremely friendly and helpful owners inside. The room was relatively large, well appointed and very clean. The location is excellent with easy access to the lake and the main street with all the shopping and many restaurants.
Weak, for one night it is
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
The furnishings dates at least hotel from the 70. no reasonable heating. 1000 verbotszettel on the whole apartment. Credit us rarely as unwelcome felt
Information about Aden Motel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationSituated in the beautiful Te Anau township, the hotel is beside one of New Zealand's largest lakes and surrounded by magnificent scenery.
- Offering a good location, the hotel is a perfect place for those who want to explore the surroundings or visit the city attractions during their leisure time. The property comprises 12 guest rooms.
- The hotel offers well-appointed accommodation units that have been elegantly furnished with modern amenities. All rooms offer a hairdryer, TV, radio, fridge and an ironing set.
- Breakfast is served each morning at the hotel.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata