Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- December 2013
A very nice inexpensive motel right in te anau with extremely friendly and helpful owners inside. The room was relatively large, well appointed and very clean. The location is excellent with easy access to the lake and the main street with all the shopping and many restaurants.
Weak, for one night it is
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- City break
- March 2013
The furnishings dates at least hotel from the 70. no reasonable heating. 1000 verbotszettel on the whole apartment. Credit us rarely as unwelcome felt
Information about Aden Motel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationSituated in the beautiful Te Anau township, the hotel is beside one of New Zealand's largest lakes and surrounded by magnificent scenery.
- The numerous facilities and services at the hotel ensure that guests can enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay. The hotel features 12 accommodation units.
- Facilities include a fridge, an ironing set, a TV and a radio. A hairdryer can also be found in each of the bathrooms.
- Breakfast is bookable as a board option.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata