Hotel review overview
Nice airport hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- March 2013
Nice and new hotel directly at the airport, good starting point for tours to the beach or the direction of the hinterland (rincon de la viejo, etc.) Great breakfast buffet. Rental car but also here compulsory, to Liberia circa 10 kilometer, to the beaches about 50 kilometer, to the volcano park about 45 kilometer.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- January 2013
The Hilton Garden Inn on Liberia airport is very good for a, two nights before you your vacation begins and at the end of the vacation. The hotel is very clean and decorated up to date. The check in was quickly swift and the lady at the reception spoke very good english. Only one negative the luggage not to the room brought to you. But the rate i not negative. The hotel has a beautiful, clean pool area. Directly at the pool you have the possibility to a massage to allow. I also taken into account and was very satisfied! ... Drinks and you can also directly at the pool serving leave. However is the gastronomic offer all together very expensive. ( 15$ for 2 lobster without dip, beer 5$.) In the other within of the hotel there are however also no possibility by foot a restaurant to find. The next restaurant is about 2 kilometers away cke from the hotel. We are dorthingelaufen, which tagesalicht not a problem is, however is the road nights not lit up and so can a walk quickly be very dangerous. Besides it is not worth it, in this restaurant to go-exactly expensive and rather moderate quality. Free shuttle service to the airport is also offered. Free coffee bar is also available. This hotel is without further for the passing through recommendable!
Information about Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the province of Guanacaste, just minutes from Liberia Airport and near the top tourist attractions like beaches, volcanoes and hot springs.
- The establishment was built in 2009. The establishment comprises a total of 169 accommodation units. Guests can reach the upper floors by lift. Services such as currency exchange facilities and a cash machine make for a comfortable stay. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a café and a bar. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Additional services include room service and a laundry. There is a business area with a conference room and a business centre.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Each accommodation unit features a queen-size bed or a king-size bed. A safe is also available. The kitchenettes of the accommodation units are appointed with a fridge, a microwave and tea and coffee making equipment. Other features include internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio, an alarm clock and wireless internet access. In the bathrooms, guests will find a bath and a hairdryer.
- The establishment offers a selection of sport and leisure opportunities. The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. Leisure options available to guests include a gym (no extra charge).
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner and B & B.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Ruta #21 Frente Al Aeropuerto Internacional
- What the hotel offersA great place to start and end your vacation in Costa Rica. The Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport a 4 star hotel is located in the province of Guanacaste, in front of Liberia Airport, close to major tourist attractions such as beaches, volcanoes and hot springs.
- LocationRuta #21, the hotel is directly across from the Daniel Oduber International Airport.
- AccommodationAll our rooms offer the latest in technology and ergonomic comfort to our guests. The Garden Sleep System is one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience. The ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller is good for your back and better for work. Enjoy and in-room movie or your favorite television show on our high definition 32" LCD television. There's also a microwave, refrigerator and coffee/tea maker to help you feel at home. And for conducting business, our rooms ensure your productivity thanks to the work desk, two telephones with data port and voice mail and complimentary wired high-speed internet access.
- Food and DrinkAt The Garden Restaurant & Bar you'll find the perfect spot for casual dining, a quick meal, or a place to relax with a beverage. Also you'll enjoy our breakfast buffet with national and international cuisine and a la carte menu available for lunch and dinner.
- LeisureWork out in the complimentary fitness center or take a plunge in the pool.
- Other facilities and servicesEnjoy our modern amenities and services such as complimentary WiFi in all public areas, 24-hour Business Center, fitness center, outdoor pool, Pavilion Pantry™ convenience store and more.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Washing machine
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See