Hotel Coche Paradise Resort(3.5 stars)isla de coche nueva esparta Venezuala View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Never again Coche Paradise
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- April 2012
Unable staff, cheap alcohol, food was not enjoyable, pool is dangerous, if you are in the middle of vogelkott and dirt is in the right place here. Manager more impotent!
Coche Paradise Resort
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- November 2011
The hotel area was located directly on the sandy beach. Between the resort and the water a 50 m sandy beach. The complex to somewhat older, but therefore also funny and greener than the neighboring hotel. What we found some as unpleasant experiences really great. There are dogs at the beach and in the area. They weren't pushy and also of the employees reasonable and gently expelled from the food premises. Also horses and donkeys run at the beach and in the area. Our room had a air conditioning, TV, shower and closets and a terrace with table with chairs. ... We had all inclusive. I am very picky I had with the food problems. But it is as mentioned to me. The guest structure was mixed from the ages. German tourists are rare. In our area, we were never more than 6 German. Very many locals tourists from Caracas or Isla Margarita few days there remained, or day trippers. Extra because of the great the beach are many trips from other Regions after coche on offer. Price for a whole day about catamaran excursion 42 euros. The prices there were and are very European. The safety on the island is very good. Evening Walks at the beach are not a problem. On Isla Margarita the grounds were to the beach, isolated and a walk in the evening is not possible. We were told to high crime.
Information about Hotel Coche Paradise Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationLocated on Coche Island, Playa La Punta is only 20 minutes by boat from Margarita Island and the hotel lies right by the Caribbean Sea. In addition, San Pedro de Coche is a 30-minute walk from the hotel.
- The hotel is ideal for families with children, those in search of relaxation and for honeymooners. The welcoming locals and fishermen also provide guests with somewhere to spend a tranquil holiday far away from the stress of the city. Renovated in 2006, the hotel features 118 bungalows as well as a garden and a terrace. Facilities include a safe, a bar, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, public Internet access with WLAN. Further services include a bike hire service as well as a car park and a kids club.
- All the rooms include an en suite bathroom with hot and cold water, a hairdryer, a TV with a remote, individual air conditioning, a safe, a telephone, a private terrace, a mini fridge, a double or king-size bed and a daily maid service.
- The magnificent gardens include 2 swimming pools as well as children’s pools, a snack bar, sun loungers and parasols. Furthermore, there is a Jacuzzi, a tennis court, minigolf options, a bowling alley, a gym, cycling/mountain biking and hand ball. Water sports include wind surfing and pedalos, and there is also an entertainment programme. Sun loungers and parasols are additionally provided on the sandy beach along with volleyball courts.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted by the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Coffee and tea
- Fire alarm
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See