Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles / Hollywood(3 stars)2005 North Highland Avenue View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Central location directly in hollywood
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- November 2012
Hotel directly in hollywood located next to the world-famous walk of fame and chinese theater. Have booked this hotel since we had universal studios visit which not far away are. Very recommendable.
Very nice hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- August 2012
That was a really hotel. I enjoyed staying there. All places of interest are near, subway station is quite close. This is the best 3* hotel I've ever stayed at. If I ever go to LA again, I will surely stay there
Great location, great renovated hotel
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- July 2012
Front desk great, they will help you with all of are very friendly and funny. The hotel has been freshly renovated have been, outside missing even the sign, inside is however everything fertif and absolutely beautiful and modern. Because the hotel we would definitely again go, however just one for us better location.
Information about Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles / Hollywood
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis smart and modern hotel enjoys a good location only two blocks from Hollywood Boulevard and a couple of minutes' walk from the countless premier attractions of the city. Links to the public transport network as well as shopping and entertainment venues can be reached in about 250 m, and it is approximately 16 km to Los Angeles.
- The hotel was renovated in 2008 and opened as the Hollywood heights Hotel in April. There are 160 rooms half of which feature one king-size bed and the other half two double beds.
- The rooms all come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. In addition, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, an Internet connection, a coffee machine, an iron and ironing board, and a double or king-size bed are also provided in all accommodation units as standard. The air conditioning and heating are individually adjustable.
- In the hotel grounds there is an attractive swimming pool area with a sun terrace. Sports enthusiasts may also enjoy a work-out in the gym.
- Breakfast is available to guests each morning. At lunchtime and in the evenings guests may select dishes from the set menu.
- All major credit cards are accepted including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
- The hotel is 100% non-smoking and provides valet parking only. There is a charge for parking per night which is not included in the rate.
- From the North: Head Southwest on Sherman Way towards Cartwright Ave. Turn left to merge onto CA-170 South. Merge onto US-101 South. Take exit 9C towards Highland Ave/Hollywood Bowl. Merge onto Cahuenga Blvd West. Continue onto North Highland Ave. The hotel will be on the right. From the South: Take the I-5 North to the US-101 North. Take exit 9A for Cahuenga Blvd towards the Hollywood Bowl. Make a sharp left onto North Cahuenga Blvd. Turn right on Franklin Ave and turn left on Highland Ave. The hotel will be on the left. From the East: Take the I-15 South towards Los Angeles. After approximately 223 Miles, Take exit 109A to merge onto I-10 West towards Los Angeles. Merge onto US-101 North. Take exit 9A for Cahuenga Blvd towards Hollywood Bowl. Make a Sharp left onto North Cahuenga Blvd. Turn right on Franklin Ave and Turn left on Highland Ave. The hotel will be on the Left. From the West: Take the I-10 East toward Los Angeles. Take exit 7A for La Cienega Blvd towards CA-187 West. Keep left fork, follow signs for La Cienega Blvd North and Merge onto La Cienega Blvd. Turn right onto CA-2 East/ Santa Monica Blvd East. Turn left onto North Highland Ave. The hotel will be on the Left. Los Angeles International Airport is 12 miles from the hotel. Drive time from there is 20 minutes. Directions: Head South on World Way towards West Way. Keep right at the Fork and merge onto South Sepulveda Blvd. Slight right onto the I-105 East ramp. Keep left at the fork and merge on to i-110 North towards Los Angeles. Continue onto CA-110 North. TaBurbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport. Distance from hotel: 6 miles. Drive time: 15 minutes. Directions: Head Southwest on Sherman Way towards Cartwright Ave. Turn left to merge onto CA-170 South. Merge onto US-101 South. Take exit 9C towards Highland Ave/Hollywood Bowl. Merge onto Cahuenga Blvd West. Continue onto North Highland Ave.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See