Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
So I was the first time in August 2011 and was really amazed, so that I decided, every year to come ☺ the next time from 02-08-2012 until 16-08-2012( today booked again). The short walk to the dreamlike beach, 2 minutes of the hotel room, is awesome. On the way there whistled you quickly 2 beer purely (one comes anyway pass). The rooms are okay and I was satisfied (of course, there is always some Nitpicker, to something to moan about and complain have, if … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
The hotel has alone because of the friendliness especially the hygiene maximum 1 star, the two other stars were on the beautiful beach was washed up! The restaurant with velvet his staff deserves the note 'barrel' … read hotel review
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2012
Information about Hotel Club Tropical
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis all inclusive hotel, decorated in Cuban style, is located directly on Varadero's sandy beach. A range of restaurants, bars, various shops and a link to the public transport network are located in the hotel's vicinity. Varadero town centre is about 2 km from the hotel.
- This hotel offers qualitative standards to meet guests' expectations. It was renovated in 2005 and offers a total of 173 rooms spread across three floors, of which 16 boast a king-size bed. The hotel's facilities include a terrace, a garden and a lobby with a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, cloakroom and a reception, which is manned around the clock. Also available are a café, a bar, and a restaurant. Parking is available for those arriving by car.
- The room each include an en suite bathroom with a bath or shower, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, a double or king-size bed, a hire safe, individually adjustable air conditioning and either a balcony or a terrace.
- In the hotel grounds there is a swimming pool with a children's pool as well as a poolside snack bar and both sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. Guests may also take advantage of the massage treatments on offer or try a work-out in the gym. Further leisure activities on offer here include aerobics, aqua aerobics, diving (for an additional fee), windsurfing, catamaran sailing and pedal boating, and guests may try their hand at table tennis, basketball, volleyball and beach volleyball as well as billiards, bocce and gymnastics. A varied daily entertainment programme is organised for guests of all ages. The nearest golf course is located 10 km from the hotel.
- It is possible to book an all inclusive stay.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See