NH Grand Hotel Verdi(4 stars)Via Melchiorre Gioia, 6 20124 Milan View on map
At a glance
- Central location (1) "Central location" found in 1 review
- " Great city break in a central location "May 2012
- Value for money (1) "Value for money" found in 1 review
- " Value for money was really reasonable. A bit noisy as it directly on the street and the window not the best ... "May 2012
- Location is great (1) "Location is great" found in 1 review
- " Value for money was really reasonable. A bit noisy as it directly on the street and the window not the best soundproofing. Location is great since you only 2 metro stations the cathedral has. "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " Value for money was really reasonable. A bit noisy as it directly on the street and the window not the best soundproofing. Location is great since you only 2 metro stations the cathedral has. " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " Great city break in a central location " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Surroundings (1)
Central, but about loud hotel
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- January 2014
The hotel is centrally located, but most rooms are on the street side, which a lot of traffic. So it is noisy. Additionally: there are currently renovations on the outside of the hotel, the already early in the morning start. Therefore, you could unfortunately not sleep. Otherwise the rest was quite ok. Breakfast buffet very rich.
City hotel near town center hotel
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- February 2013
All around recommendable! If the construction in the neighborhood also ready, everything is true great his!
Great city break in a central location
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- April 2012
Value for money was really reasonable. A bit noisy as it directly on the street and the window not the best soundproofing. Location is great since you only 2 metro stations the cathedral has.
Information about NH Grand Hotel Verdi
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis pleasant hotel is located in the heart of the trade and business district, and is in the immediate vicinity of the historic city centre. Underground stations and the main railway station are nearby, as are a range of shops, bars, pubs, and nightclubs. The Piazza Duomo, the Teatro alla Scala, and the Castello Sforzesco are all within 3 km of the hotel. It is 7 km to Milan Linate Airport and 55 km to Milan Malpensa Airport.
- This eight-storey air-conditioned hotel comprises a total of 100 rooms, of which three are suites. Facilities on offer include a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange counter, a cloakroom, lifts, and a café, in addition to a bar and an air-conditioned restaurant with highchairs available for children. Guests can also make use of a conference room and Internet access in the Internet corner. There are parking spaces and a garage available (for a charge) for those arriving by car. Room service and medical facilities complete the offerings, and for a charge guests can use the laundry service.
- The comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a bathrobe, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, a stereo, Internet access, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, and a double or king-size bed. All rooms are also equipped with air conditioning (individually regulated), heating (individually regulated), a seating area, a trouser press, a walk-in wardrobe and a hire safe.
- The hotel offers a gym.
- Breakfast may be selected from a buffet each morning. The hotel also features the All Opera American bar.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA, are accepted as methods of payment.
- By car: From the main motorways, take the Tangeziale East and the Lambrate exit. Continue straight on until Piazzale Loreto and in 2 min take the M.Gioia road. By train: From the Garibaldi train station it is a 5 min walk. From the central station, take the green metro line to the Gioia stop. From the airport: From Linate airport, the hotel is 20 min away by taxi; From Malpensa International airport, the hotel is 40 min away by taxi. Or take the bus until the Central station (Stazione Centrale), which takes 50 min.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See