Hotel review overview
Worst hotel from Kemer
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
One must for this hotel be very careful that you didn't pick up, jump in the morning cats on the Estonian, the pool is yellow from the urine and so days is no room Made, and so on one should not antuhen.
Information about Hotel Kaftan
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, a restaurant, a dining area, a bar and a TV room. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay.
- Guests will also find a balcony in most rooms. Features include a minibar, a telephone and a TV. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The hotel offers a children's pool. The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. Guests can enjoy various leisure options during their free time, including water skiing, surfing, table tennis and darts. For a fee, pool/billiards is also available. Further available options include a disco.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and All-inclusive. The show cooking is a particular attraction. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available at the establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See