We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Travancore Heritage Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThe resort is located just 23 km from Trivandrum, the capital city of the Indian state of Kerala. The resort is situated by the side of the Kovalam on Poovar Road. The nearest international airport is Trivandrum, which is well connected with other parts of India, many major cities of the world, Indian railways from all the important places in India and roadways from neighbouring states. The hotel is only 40 minutes' drive from the airport and 45 minutes from the railway station and the bus station.
- This total heritage resort represents authentic, traditional Keralan architecture, with its quaint tile-roofed timber houses, which allows for a stay surrounded by all the elements of nature, in a perfect resort ambience. Perched on a high cliff in a panoramic hinterland of about 8 acres which overlooks one of the best and widest beach strips in the country, lined by a canopy of green coconut palms, the view is absolutely breathtaking and will linger in the guests' minds for a long time. The resort offers guests a lobby, restaurant, Internet access and room and laundry services. The hotel offers an air-conditioned conference/banquet hall which can accommodate 100 guests with an adequate service foyer and all modern audio and video equipment, even for Blue Chip conferences.
- The room types fall into the categories of pool mansion rooms, heritage premium, heritage home, premium mansion, beach grove and premium suites. Most rooms are with all modern amenities such as en suite baths, spacious toilets including garden baths, comfortable furniture, smooth interior lights, satellite TV, a telephone (ISD), minibar and coffee maker.
- The resort features a well equipped health club with a gym, a main swimming pool of 228 m², with a kid's pool and set of hot tubs. there is also a second swimming pool with an area of 110 m² at the beach grove with sea view.
- The 'open house' restaurant is open on the front sides with arches and overlooks the pool. It has a wooden roof ceiling which is some 100 years old with such exquisite decorative work, sourced from the marriage hall of a feudal chief in Tamil Nadu. The restaurant offers multi-cuisine fare with seafood specialities and local ethnic cuisine and can serve 80 guests at a time. The 'ocean grill' beach side restaurant, ideally situated between the beach grove and the sea, also specialises in seafood. Beverages and light refreshments for the pool users are served from the restaurant.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See