Hotel Puri Dalem Cottages(3 stars)Hanoman Street No. 73 Ubud-Gianyar-Bali-Indon View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Puri Dalem is no night value...
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- May 2012
Puri Dalem convinced us unfortunately not, therefore we stayed only a night. The first impression it was not at all so bad, therefore we decided and to remain. However was the pool not usable, since he somehow was cleaned. The toilet flush was broken, so that the water the whole night ran (also the man, the for the repairs was responsible, could this problem not solve. ) We also have several times in vain in the cistern seized and try the problem to Resolve. Then in the morning construction in the neighboring room and in front of the hotel. And ... to end on a good note the breakfast was also a joke, and we are in the supermarket opposite ran and us there still something. Perhaps we had simply bad luck had-(
Information about Hotel Puri Dalem Cottages
Hotel description *
- LocationThis club resort is located in the art and culture centre of Ubud, the internationally acclaimed artists' village. It is just a few minutes' walk to the centre of Ubud, the beach, the traditional market, shops, museums, galleries and the monkey forest sanctuary. Ngurah Rai International Airport can be reached in about an hour.
- This hotel consists of 14 newly renovated rooms, featuring traditional Balinese architecture and sophisticated, modern hotel facilities. Facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, TV lounge, café, room service and a car park. For an additional fee, guests may take advantage of the Internet access, laundry service and a bicycle hire service.
- Each room features an en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower with hot and cold water, a double or king-size bed and a private balcony or terrace. Other in-room amenities include a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, safe, minibar, fridge, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and air conditioning.
- The property has an outside swimming pool with children's swimming area and sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. Guests may also relax with a massage (fees apply).
- The restaurant serves continental breakfast every morning, and set menus are available on request for lunch and dinner. Dinner may also be taken à la carte.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
Other hotel information
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See