At a glance
- Standard hotel (1) "Standard hotel" found in 1 review
- " Standard hotel on the edge of Bakersfield "March 2012
- Breakfast was included (1) "Breakfast was included" found in 1 review
- " We used the hotel for transit purposes. It was clean enough, only the bathroom was not up to the newest standard. Breakfast was included in the price and was good. Our room had however no blackout curtains and directly in front of ... "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " We used the hotel for transit purposes. It was clean enough, only the bathroom was not up to the newest standard. Breakfast was included in the price and was good. Our room had however no blackout curtains and directly in front of ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Quality (1)
Clean, friendly and pleasant hotel
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- November 2012
A clean and calm accommodation in the rather low price range. The breakfast buffet was very extensive. 2 pluses: + washer and dryer available + a forgotten garment i was free of charge at another hotel in Kalifornien forwarded
Standard hotel on the edge of Bakersfield
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- March 2012
We used the hotel for transit purposes. It was clean enough, only the bathroom was not up to the newest standard. Breakfast was included in the price and was good. Our room had however no blackout curtains and directly in front of our window there was a street lamp, what that sleep somewhat difficult.
Information about Hotel La Quinta Bakersfield
Hotel description *
- LocationThis pleasant hotel is located in San Joaquin roughly 8 km from the centre of Bakersfield and 1.5 km from Lake Ming. Situated off the Highway 99 in the San Joaquin Valley, a selection of restaurants is to be found nearby.
- This hotel underwent renovation work in 2001 and comprises a main building as well as two annexe buildings, each with 3 floors and offering a total of 129 rooms. The building is air-conditioned and features a foyer with a 24-hour reception and lift access. A complimentary car park is additionally available.
- The well equipped rooms have an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone with voicemail, ironing equipment, premium cable TV, a radio, a double or king-size bed, a high-speed Internet connection, a coffee machine and carpeted flooring. The air conditioning and heating are individually adjustable.
- In the grounds there is a heated swimming pool (open all year) and a pavilion offering shade.
- A complimentary continental breakfast is served every morning.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
- Local telephone calls are free of charge.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See