At a glance
- Nice hotel (2) "Nice hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Nice hotel in city center "May 2012
- " Nice hotel close to the train station and the Senate square, shopping street, as well as the market. On ... "May 2012
- A quiet room (1) "A quiet room" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel close to the train station and the Senate square, shopping street, as well as the market. On arrival I was asked, if I a quiet room want to have, as well as the data for the free access to the internet. The elevator only works ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel close to the train station and the Senate square, shopping street, as well as the market. On arrival I was asked, if I a quiet room want to have, as well as the data for the free access to the internet. The elevator only works ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Facilities (1)
Good hotel in the center of Helsinki
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2013
A good clean hotel with very friendly staff (all english speaking), in the southern center from Helsinki. The rooms were relatively decorated up to date and not run-down. For breakfast there was a decent selection, on good. I would book this hotel again. Ps : the sauna on the 9. floor and the small terrace on the roof are a visit duty!
Friendly umsorgendes hotel directly in the city
- October 2012
A really promising hotel directly at the einkaufspasagen with an excellent traffic connection( metro, tram, bus and train, even siljalineist on foot erreichnar ), all sights are quickly reachable in the area. I have to work much me and could until 21:00 o'clock shoppn. The bar is in the evening also suitable to chat. Moderate finnish price to good quality I am sunday night arrived and was very friendly greeted and briefed (English knowledge are necessary-German was only very rarely apply ), the room was big enough and always nice and warm, daily thorough cleaning. The breakfast was great ... sufficient and varied, fresh fruits was always available. I really liked it, very good for people on business trip like me suitably, but I can definitely for a weekend stay be recommended. I will give it my next stay again use.
Short break to Helsinki in september 2012
- September 2012
After we in tallinn (Estonia) the half-marathon successfully had completed, we drove with a ferry to a städteerkundung to Helsinki. After about two hour trip we reached the harbor from Helsinki and then with the taxi to the hotel. Our hotel sokos was in the kluuvikatu street, in the middle of town. We were at the front desk friendly and our room accompanied. The room was for the getaway (2 nights) sufficiently equipped. Work desk, tv and mini bar (for a fee), as well as wardrobe with ironing board were additionally available. (see pictures) The bathroom with a bath was ..., however, quite small. We booked the hotel with breakfast. The breakfast buffet was in the very rustical restaurant built and offered a very rich offer. (see pictures) Unfortunately, we had no time in the ' saunaland Finland' the sauna to test. Due to the central location we had a good connection to the traffic to S-Bahn or to the taxi rank.
Nice hotel in city center
- May 2012
Nice hotel close to the train station and the Senate square, shopping street, as well as the market. On arrival I was asked, if I a quiet room want to have, as well as the data for the free access to the internet. The elevator only works with the room card. Breakfast is adequate and a good choice. Room is for a Stadtereisehotel right spacious been. TV unfortunately had only RTL as a television program. In the bathroom there is a heated floors and walk-in shower, what after a strenuous day indeed was pleasant!
Information about Sokos Hotel Helsinki
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located at the heart of the city, close to the popular shopping street of Aleksanterinkatu. It is just a short distance from the hotel to the university as well as to the Ateneum art museum.
- The modern comfort hotel offers 9 floors with a total of 202 rooms and facilities include a reception desk, a lift, a bar and 2 restaurants with differing cuisines as well as a popular nightclub.
- The tastefully decorated rooms each come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar/ fridge and a radio. Rooms accessible for wheelchair users are available on request.
- Guests may take advantage of the in-house sauna.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See