Hotel review overview
Tous dans l'hotel sont MAGNIFIQUES!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2014
Very very good hotel! i hope i come again the year next!!| l'hotel c'etais magnifique et je voudrais le visiterai avec ma familie une autre fois l'ete prochain! J'ai gagne des amis nouveaux!!! je l'ai adore!
So glad I chose this one!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2014
As far as i am concerned chosing a hotel is such a difficult dicission. but luckely my travel agent consulted me well.. The facilities were all clean For sure the next year i am gonna be a repeater.. I strongly recommend it!!
Hotel meropi - only the cats sake!
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- September 2013
The first front desk was very friendly. That was perhaps at the advanced time. In other reviews i read, that it is an old and a new property there. We came to - apparently - new area, in the back section was. The Areal is nice. A lot of green, no traffic noise - very quiet location. It is also extremely clean. I actually nothing serious noticed, that is/was. Was maybe due to the fact, that i am not so very busy have. Internet entrance gives it both free of charge for the duration of 12 hour up to 2 ... weeks for (i believe ) 17 Euro. We have us in the morning at the front desk always new with gratiszugang set and came wonderful doing. Extra money is thus rather pointless. We had booked all inclusive and got so breakfast, lunch and dinner. More on this later. The air conditioning was - other statements however, that in all inclusive is integrated - not free! For 8 €per day, you can get it activated. It works practically only, if doors and windows are locked (exception: bathroom). One has however at the heat gets accustomed, is enough also a sturmlüften, around the room cool to get (attention, personal assessment). Fortunately we had for 2 weeks a/c ultimately do nothing to pay, because the lady at reception simply had forgotten, that we used. The light our apartment worked very often not. We were thus regular at the reception and always got ' we send engineers' contrary to. In the evening it was again, tagsdarauf not more. Try so as, a room on the ground floor to get. In the hotel were mainly russian families usually with children - to be met. And unfortunately, the prejudice, that folks on holiday disrespectful behave, met. Queue jumping in the restaurant, loud noise of children - especially in the evening on the pool table. With comfortably at or before the bar sit is thus not possible, since the children of the chairs just anywhere and not with the billardqueus be careful. Beware! In the hotel there are many cats, but tolerated are. I, frankly, my heart to you and you always with cat food feeding. I would, if at all, only once again for her in this hotel again, because it really sweet. If you a bit outside of the tables feeds, this is okay, that when something is. Only avoids please, junk food to offer.
Information about Hotel Meropi
Our entire team would like to cheerfully welcome you to the Meropi Hotel & Apartments. Apartment Hotels are easy to find, but they are not all created equal. Make the right choice and book a room at this modest hotel to enjoy all of its features and benefits! Ask our experienced reception team for details on car hire and feel free to use hotel parking during your stay. Free for you A complimentary welcome drink awaits you on arrival. During your stay you can take advantage of the beach chairs provided by us free of charge. Parking is located directly at the hotel for free. Make yourself at home Give your important documents, money or jewellery to the friendly reception staff for storage or keep them in the safety deposit box in your charming. Our elevator is available to take you to the upper floors of the comfy hotel. Within the hotel a lobby is included. The hotel's garden terrace provides an enjoyable atmosphere for its guests. Families with children are always gladly received in this welcoming hotel, as a children's play area and non-smoking rooms are available for our clientele. Please make any requests when reserving your room. Culinary greetings from the kitchen Indulge in a tasty drink at our leisurely hotel bar. But first fill your stomach at the restaurant, which also serves vegetarian and diabetic meals. Where you will stay The AC ensures that the room temperature is always comfortable. At the hotel you will also have a desk in your room. Features, such as cable TV with plenty of entertaining programmes, can be found in all our rooms. Satellite TV is a standard comfort available in every hotel room. An easy-to-use landline is included in each hotel room. The bathrooms all have windows in them. Every bathroom has a bathtub for your convenience. We provide new mums and dads baby monitors for their little ones. Relax or be active To ensure the visitors' comfort, we have equipped the wellness facilities with features such as our relaxing steam room or the sauna. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersMeropi has 96 apartments, all with a kitchenette, fridge, TV, safe and air conditioning (for an additional charge) bath tubs or showers with hydro massage. There is also 3 swimming pool for adults, 2 children’s pools all full equipped with sun beds and parasols , a restaurant and a pool bar, an internet corner, volleyball court and for younger guests a kids club and a playground .Free of charge Parking lot which belongs to the premises, around the hotel ,Free WI-FI and a Concierge providing all tourist information.A holiday at the Meropi Hotel is the right choice for couples and families looking for holidays to Crete with comfortable accommodation and a choice of boards including all-inclusive, in a central location just minutes from the beach. This property is not suitable for clients looking for a lively holiday, it will appeal to couples and families only.
- LocationThe 4-star Meropi aparthotel is 32 kilometres from Heraklion airport, which is perfect if you can’t wait to be a part of all the action as is should only take 30 minutes to transfer to the resort.It is located in the lively town of Malia in Crete, just 150 metres from the most beautiful sandy beach of the north cost of the island. The resort centre where you will find all the action and plenty of excellent resort amenities is only 500 metres from the Meropi Hotel. Malia is just 6,5 kilometres from Hersonissos and 8 kilometres from Sissi and is an ideal choice for those of you after lush sandy beaches and non-stop action.
- AccommodationSpacious 1 Bedroom Apartments with private bath(Bathtub or Shower,both with hydromassage)
- Food and DrinkRestaurant for Breakfast,Half Board and All Inclusive
- Leisure3 adult pools-2 children pools-volley ball court
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 4 Stars
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Cash payment
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See