Hotel review overview
Ideal hotel for city break Stuttgart
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- March 2014
I can wholeheartedly for a city break in the hotel Stuttgart highly recommend. The traffic route is optimal: bus stop and tram stops are in the immediate vicinity. It is 500 metres to the train station (in the city center and airport connection). The service was professional. It gets a lot of international businessmen from. On weekends there are special conditions. The breakfast is very rich and tasty.
Nice hotel in which one felt comfortable.
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- January 2014
We were to the 3. the mo hotel. A nice hotel in Vaihingen. Room was large and bathroom well appointed. Safe, tv (too small for my taste) and good comfortable beds. Breakfast good selection, sparkling wine on demand. Unfortunately the plates the breakfast this time not refilled right away. Staff was unfortunately not very attentive. Very positive: coffee was served promptly and at 2. day knew the lady still what we drank and did not know our room number. This is 4 stars level. Prices at the bar ok. In the evening we got this time crab pastry only on ... demand, although nothing was the matter. All this already completely different mo hotel. We had the 3 days not all tv programs. RTL,ARD and ZDF missing. On request was told, it must be a technician come, unfortunately this in the 3 days not. Despite these details is the mo is a great hotel and we will be back and would recommend this hotel to others.
Information about arcona Mo.Hotel
The four-star design arcona MO.HOTEL enjoys a central location in the Stuttgart district of Vaihingen and is thus ideal for your trip to Stuttgart.The establishment is set on the grounds of the shopping mall SchwabenGalerie. Due to the perfect location close to international companies and research institutes, to the centre, the exhibition grounds, the airport, the Musical Hall, as well as the excellent access to public transport this hotel is the ideal starting point for all your activities in and around the provincial capital of Stuttgart.All rooms have been arranged tastefully and individually, with modern and functional amenities. The bed linen is adapted to the needs of the allergic guests. There are coffee and tea making facilities, a bottle of mineral water upon arrival as well as Premiere sport and film channel free of charge. You can check your email comfortably and on a complimentary basis in our BusinessCenter. The sauna and the wellness area are ideal to relax and unwind.The restaurant 'Weinwirtschaft' and the bar [mo.od] cordially invite you to try fresh products and enjoy the best service. Our chef guarantees to meet the requirements of the cross-over cuisine. Experience the unique atmosphere of a design restaurant with a perfect service.mo.hotel is more than just a hotel. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe arcona MO.HOTEL is the ideal starting point for all of your visits in and around Stuttgart. The rooms are tasteful, individual, modern and functionally designed for you. Relax in the spacious sauna and fitness area. Our Weinwirtschaft lounge and restaurant and [mo.od] bar offer plenty of room for hospitality. Always thoughtful of your needs, our team of chefs consistently find the balance between creative and classic dishes. Additionally, we offer a large perfectly equipped event area to fulfil your every need.
- LocationThe arcona MO.HOTEL lies next to the shopping mall “Schwabengalerie”, in the heart of Stuttgart-Vaihingen. Located centrally with 9 km distance to the fair grounds, to the airport and Stuttgart City Center, with access to the highway in 800 meters and direct access to all means of public transport. Parking is provided in our parking garage.
- Accommodationmo.dern living. From the rooms you overlook the new center of Stuttgart-Vaihingen, the historical old part of the town or one of the quiet landscaped courtyards of the arcona MO.HOTEL. The individually arranged rooms with their tastefully designed bathrooms make you feel at home. Enjoy the highest standards of comfort and design. All rooms feature television, internet port, telephone and individual adjustable air conditioning. • 131 rooms • WiFi throughout the building • Business centre • Weinwirtschaft lounge and restaurant • Bar [mo.od] • 6 event and function rooms up to 150 people • Relaxtion area with sauna, fitness area • Underground car park
- Food and DrinkWelcome to a place for relaxing, enjoying and chatting. Our open-plan Weinwirtschaft lounge and restaurant invites you to take a break from everyday life and to simply sit back and be a guest. The offer of international and regional dishes is topped off with seasonal culinary highlights. With seating for 90 guests, the restaurant offers a sophisticated and suitable setting for any occasion. Why not reschedule your lunch break at our Weinwirtschaft lounge and restaurant? Whether with colleagues or business partners, you are in the best of hands with us. End your day on our newly built gallery and relax at the [mo.od] bar. Sit back and taste our personally created cocktails or sip a glass of our versatile wines. You can also enjoy any of our lovingly selected white and red wines from regional and international stores in the comfort of your own home. Discover our wine offer – our team will happily be of further assistance.
- LeisureThe arcona MO.HOTEL again demonstrates its class with its allround wellness program. Take the time to relax and recharge your batteries in the Finnish sauna. Those looking for active fitness training are catered for in the fitness area featuring state-of-the-art equipment. Train at the highest level, with a varied program to suit your mood. The use of the sauna and fitness area is free of charge for all hotel guests.
- Other facilities and servicesSix well-lit conference rooms, across three floors with areas of up to 204 m2 are available for functions. Make use of our modern media equipment; from parallel projection to worldwide video conferencing, everything meets the latest technological standards. The multi-functional spaces are not only ideal for your conferences, presentations and workshops but are also perfect for banquets and other occasions for up to 150 people. Our new conference suite on the second floor is ideally suited for private meetings and provides you with the necessary open space for creative ideas. For the necessary caffeine boost, there is a coffee machine in a separate adjoining room. Our team is constantly available to fulfil your needs and suggestions to your satisfaction. We will supervise your event professionally and make sure everything runs smoothly. Send us your enquiry and we will take care of the details so that you can concentrate on the job in hand.
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Complementary bottle of water
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Design hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Late check out
- Express check in and check out
- EC Maestro
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See