Hotel Hill Top(3 stars)200/21 Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road, Kand View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Hill Top
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is surrounded by mountains and quietly situated in a very old town. The backdrop features a wonderful mountainous landscape affording views of the ancient hillside city of Kandy and the famous Temple of the Tooth. It is 25 km to the city centre of Kandy. Countless shopping and entertainment venues are situated approximately 5 km away. A lake is 3 km away, roughly a 10-minute drive. The bus station is around 2 km from the hotel, whilst the train station is 5 km away. Colombo Airport is 140 km away, which is a 3-hour drive from the hotel.
- The charming hotel comprises a total of 81 double rooms spread over 3 floors. Guests are welcomed into the lobby area with a 24-hour reception service. Further facilities include several shops, a safe and a currency exchange counter. Bars, a pub and cafés invite guests to while away the hours. Further seating and opportunities for relaxation are to be found on the terrace or in the garden. Dining options include two air-conditioned restaurants. Business guests may make use of the conference room and the public Internet terminal. Laundry and room services as well as a car park round up the offerings.
- The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, TV, a music channel, a double or king-sized bed. Further more, the rooms also have a hire safe and a balcony with views of the sea or the city.
- The well-maintained grounds include a swimming pool with a separate children's paddling area. Guests may make use of the Jacuzzi, the steam baths and the massage service. It is possible to play table tennis as well as billiard/snooker. There is also an entertainment programme to provide some variation for guests. The nearest golf course is 10 km away.
- Breakfast is on offer each morning. Guests are offered buffets for breakfast, lunch and evening meals. Lunch and dinner may alternatively be chosen from a set menu. Guests have the opportunity to book either a half-board, or a full-board stay.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See