Hotel Ramada Encore Inverness(3 stars)63 Academy Street IV1 1LU Inverness View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Ramada Encore Inverness
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationInverness is the capital of the Scottish Highlands and this modern hotel is perfectly located for visits to nearby Loch Ness, Nairn and the Cairngorm Mountains. The hotel is also situated close to shops, restaurants and tourist attractions. Inverness train station is some 7 minutes’ walk away.
- The centrally located, modern city hotel offers 90 contemporary, bright and stylish bedrooms, meeting facilities and accommodation in Inverness. Guests are welcomed in the lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services and lift access to the upper floors. Younger guests can let off steam in the kids’ club (for a fee). Guests can enjoy a drink at the café and bar, and dine in the restaurant. Wireless Internet access is also offered. Facilities available for additional fees include room and laundry services, a car park, a garage and bicycle hire.
- All of the hotel’s bedrooms are contemporary, bright, spacious and stylish in design. All rooms have a direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, an interactive TV with Sky, radio channels and pay movie channels. Each room has a desk area with broadband Internet access. The modern en suite bathrooms are equipped with a power shower and a hairdryer. A double bed, ironing set, individually regulated air conditioning and central heating also come as standard.
- A continental breakfast buffet is served each morning, whilst lunch and dinner are served à la carte and from a set menu.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as payment methods at this hotel.
- From the M90, Edinburgh, The South, depart Edinburgh on the M90, following signs for the A9. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the A9. Continue north on the A9 for 112 miles. When nearing Inverness follow signs for the A82. At the roundabout where the A82 is signposted, take the first exit onto Longman Road (A82). At the following roundabout take the first exit onto the B865 (Chapel Street). The road name changes to Academy Street, where the hotel is located, on the left-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See