We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
As roundtrip hotel in order.
- December 2013
We were during the round trip 1 night at this hotel. To go out in the evening not to recommend unfortunately however one can give oneself the time in the hotel with billiards pass. %singlelinebreak % Usually stay only round trip guests in this hotel as the place actually nothing has to offer. %singlelinebreak % The restaurant is very cool and the staff is not the fastest/ freundliste but the food even better/delicious. There is in the entire hotel free of charge wlan which i loved. The rooms are badly soundproofed and the bathroom could be renovated. All kept very ... simple with new tv. %singlelinebreak % The garden with beach chairs, pool and swim up bar is nicely decorated.
Not so bad as described, for one day ok.
- February 2013
Functional equipped hotel, for one day on the Mexico-trip ok. Room and bathroom were from mormaler size, door opened to a large and bare course outside, where it then also accordingly loud inside urge, if other guests to the room went. Free wi-fi, albeit slowly. For breakfast there was no buffet, but we had to the breakfast on the eve of during dinner order (selection: eggs/omelet or cereal).
Good 3 stars hotels, in the midst of a nice hotel
- January 2013
For a 3 star hotel it's a very good hotel. The hotel is surrounded by a large and well-kept green area. Every room features a small balcony.
Steffen & Gabi
Mexico round trip Tehuantepec
- April 2012
For an overnight stay on the round trip the hotel is already okay. The rooms and the bathroom are badly in need of repair. The water in the pool was not also the cleanest. The area we sadly can't comment on as our tour operator advised us the hotel has evenings not to leave.
Information about Hotel Calli
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located just 5 minutes away from Tehuantepec and the Casa de la Cultura. It is about 20 minutes to Salinas Cruz, Oaxaca and La Ventosa beach is 25 minutes away.
- This contemporary style hotel was built in 1975 and completely renovated in 2005. There are 100 rooms spread over 3 two or three storey buildings. Amongst the facilities count a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility and a cloakroom. Furthermore, the hotel features a garden, a terrace, a restaurant serving regional dishes, a café, a bar, conference facilities, public Internet access (WLAN) a launderette, room service, a medical station, a games room, a TV lounge and parking facilities.
- The spacious, modern rooms all have a king-size or double bed as well as air conditioning. Satellite/ cable TV, a direct dial telephone, an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a set of bathing articles, an iron and ironing board, a hire safe, and a balcony are also provided in all accommodation units as standard.
- The hotel grounds feature a swimming pool, a children's pool, as well as a poolside snack bar. Sun loungers are available from the hotel. Guests have the opportunity to play billiards.
- Breakfast is available to guests each morning. At lunchtime and in the evenings guests may select dishes from the set menu or choose from the à la carte option. It is also possible to book a half-board, bed and breakfast or full board stay.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service