Hotel The Westin Grande Sukhumvit(5 stars)Sukhumvit Road 259 10110 Bangkok View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice location and good hotel
- January 2014
nice hotel rising high over the noise of the city.
Top hotel in Bangkok.
- January 2014
Very good centrally located hotel for a short stay perfectly suitable. A beautiful rooftop infiniti pool to relax in the 14 floor on.
- September 2013
nice classy four star hotel in Bangkok
Great Hotel Value For Money
- January 2013
This was a nice hotel with easy access to public transport. The rooms were large and spacious along with the bathrooms. Hotel staff as expected were very friendly and courteous, I would stay again here for sure
A good 5 star business hotel
- January 2013
Right next to Asoke BTS station and interchange the hotel architecture looks rather ugly from the outside. This should deter no one from booking. The reception is on third floor, the room are a bit dark due to furnishing but spacious. Large flat screen TV. The suites are particularly good. Executive rooms have access to the lounge wich features really good quality food for breakfast and cocktail time. The pool is good although not very much shade available. Sauna is good. Very friendly staff throughout. Lots of shopping possibilities just outside the hotel doors.
Information about Hotel The Westin Grande Sukhumvit
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis city and business hotel is situated in the heart of Sukhumvit's bustling business and commercial district. The establishment lies opposite Asoke Skytrain Station, whilst the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Emporium Shopping Centre are 5 minutes' drive away. Nearby airports include Don Mueang International Airport and Suvarnabhumi Airport, which are approximately 30 and 35 km away respectively.
- Guests are invited to renew and recharge at Bangkok's best five-star address for business or leisure travellers, which is situated in the heart of Bangkok's prime shopping, restaurant, and entertainment area, with the added convenience of the sky train at its doorstep. The air-conditioned city and business hotel comprises a total of 361 guest rooms and suites and welcomes its guests into a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, hotel safe and currency exchange facilities. On-site facilities include a hairdressing salon, a games room, a restaurant, and conference facilities. WLAN Internet access and room and laundry services are provided and guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the nearby car park.
- These deluxe guest rooms and suites showcase contemporary styling and feature a blend of comforts, including the all-white signature Heavenly Bed, and Thai inspired touches. The Westin Executive Club rooms and Executive Suites provide a butler service and club benefits, and are thus ideal for the discerning traveller requiring an intuitive level of service. The en suite bathrooms come with a shower, bath and hairdryer, and standard facilities include double or king-size beds, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio/hifi, Internet access, a safe, a fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, and ironing set and individually regulated air conditioning.
- Guests can enjoy a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or can work out in the on-site gym. Meanwhile, relaxation can be found in the hotel sauna and steam room, or with a massage treatment.
- The establishment offers all-inclusive packages. Guests are invited to savour a delectable meal at any one of the hotel's acclaimed restaurants, such as The Med, offering Mediterranean and Asian cuisine, or Kisso, a timelessly elegant Japanese restaurant featuring private tatami rooms, teppanyaki, and sushi bar. Zest Piano Bar is a chic gathering spot serving refreshing cocktails and witty conversations while Horizons Sky Lounge and Karaoke bar is the perfect destination for the nightlife enthusiast desiring a hip scene with a panoramic view of the city's spectacular skyline. A buffet breakfast is served each morning, whilst lunch and dinner are available à la carte. An additional buffet is served in the evenings.
- The following credit cards are accepted as methods of payment: American Express, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See