Hotel Seacoast Towers & Suites(2 stars)5101 Collins Avenue View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Seacoast Towers & Suites
Hotel description *
- LocationLocated on the sandy Miami beachfront, the property is a short bus or taxi ride to South Beach, Lincoln Road, the Art Deco district and Miami Beach Convention Center. It is equally close in the opposite direction to the famous shops of Bal Harbour and Aventura Mall. It lies approximately 12 miles from Miami International Airport and 20 miles from Fort Lauderdale Airport.
- This beach apartment complex offers spacious studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites to suit guests' needs.
- The studios have kitchenette facilities and the bedroom suites come with a full kitchen with dishwasher. All have colour TV with basic cable channels, an alarm clock, a coffee maker, an iron and board and a hairdryer.
- The property has an Olympic swimming pool available for guests' use as well as a hot tub, sun lounger and parasols. There is also a 24-hour gym.
- There are token-operated washing/drying facilities available for all guests. Valet parking is available at a daily charge per car. There are safes for guests' valuables available at a small charge. Specific views cannot be guaranteed. Roll-away beds are available at USD 15.00 per night based on availability and compliance with maximum occupancy and fire regulations. The charge for a baby cot per night is USD 5.00. Costs payable locally.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Car park
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See