Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
Beautiful bungalow and lots of space in the house directly at the pool. Everything haushaltsübliches available like for instance cutlery, Saucepans, kettle, fridge. The cleaning staff was very nice and it was all 2 days cleaned ( the pool every day) from time to time played themselves young people at 3 in the pool from. RESPECT front desk not available and on the day of departure THERE WAS NO ONE TO CALL THEM! On demand a day before said, that someone wou … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
We had the bungalow number 23 with self catering. I don't know in which condition the others are, but our is absolutely not recommendable. There the travel guide locally but said that she had in this week already five complaints, i believe that the other either much better are. In the bathroom was everywhere mildew and the kitchenware we had to first rinse to use it. The garden furniture was dirty and shortly before the fall apart. The complex itself is n … read hotel review
Information about Hotel Betancuria
Hotel description *
- LocationThis villa complex is located only some 300 m from the sandy beach. Within about a 10-minute walk, guests can reach the centre of Playa del Inglés with its restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops. The complex is around 35 km from Gran Canaria Airport.
- The air-conditioned complex was closed in the summer of 2005 and re-opened on 19 October 2005. It comprises a total of 56 villas and offers gardens, safes, currency exchange facilities and a bicycle hire service.
- The 2-storey villas are comfortably appointed and offer new flooring, new plumbing and electricity. They each come with an en suite bathroom with bathrobes and a new kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities, as well as individually regulated air conditioning. Satellite/cable TV, a cloakroom, a bedroom and a terrace are also included in all accommodation units as standard.
- In the outdoor complex, there are two swimming pools and a new sun terrace with loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. For an additional charge, guests may also play pool/snooker. Sun loungers and parasols are available for hire on the beach, and the nearest golf course is approximately 3 km from the complex.
- Breakfast is offered to guests each morning. Lunch and dinner can be taken à la carte. It is possible to book bed & breakfast or half-board stays.
- The restaurant and the poolside snack bar are closed with no confirmed date for re-opening.
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See