Hotel Fairmont The Palm(5.5 stars)The Residences North Palm Jumeirah PO Box 72413 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great modern resort with nice arabian design
- January 2014
The resort on the palm in Dubai suits all needs. Huge entrance hall, great decor with arabian details, huge pool and beach area; it is so big, that you have to take care not to get lost. we felt like queen&kings there!
- January 2014
The hotel is very good, super nice and large rooms. The service in the restaurants and at the bars is great. Great holiday. The hotel i can only recommend it.
- December 2013
Top hotel in Dubai, quiet location, distance to old town very cheap taxis (right at the entrance of the hotel) no problem, fantastic pool area, very clean, great views of the Marina and skyline of the city, immediately again!
- December 2013
Super hotel, friendly staff, good food! Thank you for the nice holiday :-) Price-performance ratio was super.
Great hotel, but only with sea view
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
Nice hotel, lobby great but the kick was missing. Rooms with sea view to recommend, great view. Otherwise to the street, not good, including often loud motorcyclists only view of houses. Without english you have problems. Wireless internet only against payment,
Information about Hotel Fairmont The Palm
In Palm Jumeirah, Fairmont The Palm features luxurious accommodations with spectacular views. It showcases a free private beach area, 4 outdoor swimming pools and a bar. Dubai Marina is 5 miles away. All accommodations at Fairmont The Palm have contemporary décor and warm colors. Each room includes a private balcony, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The suites have a living room. Enjoy authentic Brazilian cuisine at Frevo Restaurant. The Flow Kitchen features gourmet classics from around the world. You can unwind and relax at The Cigar Room and the Mashrabiya Lounge. You can work out at the gym or take a dip in one of the swimming pools. At the Willow Stream Spa, a variety of treatments is available. There is a Kids Club where fun and educational programs are made available. The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk and free valet parking. A free shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates is available. Dubai Mall is 20 minutes away by car, and Emirates Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from the property. Dubai International Airport is 22 miles away Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersAptly named after the iconic Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man made island shaped in the form of a palm tree, Fairmont The Palm, Dubai, the latest flagship for global luxury hotel company – Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Opened in late 2012, this property features 381 guestrooms and suites, including two presidential suites, 3,000 square metres of meeting space, outdoor leisure facilities with a beach restaurant and a private beach club, a pool complex and Children's Activity Center, as well as a variety of dining facilities featuring sea, garden or pool views, a Fairmont Gold product and a Willow Stream Spa.
- LocationLocated on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man made island shaped in the form of a palm tree, Fairmont The Palm offers a unique destination in the heart of the prestigious landmark, infused with Arabic design touches set against contemporary architecture. In close proximity to Dubai International Airport, the resort is ideally located next to key business districts, including Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and Dubai Knowledge Village as well as some of the city’s major landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, as well as Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world, offering some of the region’s best shopping.
- AccommodationMany of the guestrooms and suites also offer sweeping sea views, and all are outfitted with a spacious balcony, varying in size from 8 to 13 square metres, perfect for entertaining and taking in views. With a colour palette inspired by nature, the interior décor incorporates the shimmering crystal waters of the sea, reflecting the beauty of the Arabian Gulf sunrise and sunset in the carpets and soft furnishings. Arabic design elements feature throughout, from the light fixtures to the intricate designs inlayed in the wooden headboards. Many of the guest rooms may be connected for added exclusivity, with an additional exterior door and foyer area. All are equipped with a technologically advanced interactive television system and superior amenities
- Food and DrinkAll restaurants offer the guest unique dining experiences in exquisite settings. Bā, a pan Chinese restaurant covering two stories, comprises of an upstairs bar and signature restaurant below. Cloud shaped designs, which represent luck, are repeated in a pattern across the ceiling, reflecting the well known Chinese cultural symbol for never ending fortune. The Cigar Room offers elegantly chic surroundings highlighted by dark and rich leather furnishing, mahogany lined flooring, a flame lit back wall and walk-in humidor. Frevo, a Brazilian Churrascaria experience, is ideally suited for large gatherings and an outdoor terrace offers a spacious area for celebrations, while Seagrill on 25° Restaurant & Lounge embraces a prime position overlooking the sea for relaxing with shisha. The Mashrabiya Lounge, set against the backdrop of contemporary arabesque design, features extensive al fresco terraces for enjoying a full range of delectable offerings. Flow Kitchen, an international restaurant serving family style cuisine from the Middle East, India, the Mediterranean and Asia, offers a private dining area for up to 30 guests and an outdoor terrace to take in the sea views, the restaurant also includes a semi private studio, ‘The Chef’s Palette’, ideally suited for hosting small events and culinary demonstrations.
- LeisureFlanked by two residential towers, Fairmont The Palm, Dubai is ideally located on the Palm Jumeirah for guests seeking short distance leisure activities, dining and exploration in and around the neighbourhood. The hotel is also minutes away from the Dubai Marina, lauded for its café style restaurants and al fresco dining alongside the Jumeirah Walk and public beach, as well as the world-renowned Ski Dubai - the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort and snow park, in the Mall of Emirates. A short distance away is some of the city’s best shopping with the Dubai Mall, featuring over 1000 shops, an aquarium and underwater zoo, ice rink, and an indoor theme park. Lastly, at over 828 metres, guests can experience the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building with the ‘At the Top’ observation deck offering unparalleled views of the city.
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Computer connection
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 5 Stars
- Check in from: 15:00
- Babysitting/Child services
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See