Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Fairmont The Palm
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. The hotel features a range of facilities for guests with disabilities. The hotel offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant and a bar. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. A playroom is also among the amenities at the hotel. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage (no extra charge) and a car park (no extra charge). Additional services include a babysitting service, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, a kitchen and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace is also included as standard. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. A double bed is provided in the carpeted accommodation units. In addition, a safe and a minibar are available. Features include a fridge and tea and coffee making equipment. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV, a DVD player and wireless internet access. Guests will also find slippers provided. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A terrace, a sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. Those wishing to enjoy sports whilst on holiday can have fun on-site with golf. Watersports offered include diving, or for a fee, sailing and kayaking. Guests of the hotel can enjoy indoor activities including a gym. Various spa options are offered, including a spa, a sauna, a steam bath, a hammam, a beauty salon, massage treatments and anti-aging treatments. Further available options include a kids' club.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, half board and full board.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersAptly named after the iconic Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man made island shaped in the form of a palm tree, Fairmont The Palm, Dubai, the latest flagship for global luxury hotel company – Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Opened in late 2012, this property features 381 guestrooms and suites, including two presidential suites, 3,000 square metres of meeting space, outdoor leisure facilities with a beach restaurant and a private beach club, a pool complex and Children's Activity Center, as well as a variety of dining facilities featuring sea, garden or pool views, a Fairmont Gold product and a Willow Stream Spa.
- LocationLocated on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man made island shaped in the form of a palm tree, Fairmont The Palm offers a unique destination in the heart of the prestigious landmark, infused with Arabic design touches set against contemporary architecture. In close proximity to Dubai International Airport, the resort is ideally located next to key business districts, including Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and Dubai Knowledge Village as well as some of the city’s major landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, as well as Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world, offering some of the region’s best shopping.
- AccommodationMany of the guestrooms and suites also offer sweeping sea views, and all are outfitted with a spacious balcony, varying in size from 8 to 13 square metres, perfect for entertaining and taking in views. With a colour palette inspired by nature, the interior décor incorporates the shimmering crystal waters of the sea, reflecting the beauty of the Arabian Gulf sunrise and sunset in the carpets and soft furnishings. Arabic design elements feature throughout, from the light fixtures to the intricate designs inlayed in the wooden headboards. Many of the guest rooms may be connected for added exclusivity, with an additional exterior door and foyer area. All are equipped with a technologically advanced interactive television system and superior amenities
- Food and DrinkAll restaurants offer the guest unique dining experiences in exquisite settings. Bā, a pan Chinese restaurant covering two stories, comprises of an upstairs bar and signature restaurant below. Cloud shaped designs, which represent luck, are repeated in a pattern across the ceiling, reflecting the well known Chinese cultural symbol for never ending fortune. The Cigar Room offers elegantly chic surroundings highlighted by dark and rich leather furnishing, mahogany lined flooring, a flame lit back wall and walk-in humidor. Frevo, a Brazilian Churrascaria experience, is ideally suited for large gatherings and an outdoor terrace offers a spacious area for celebrations, while Seagrill on 25° Restaurant & Lounge embraces a prime position overlooking the sea for relaxing with shisha. The Mashrabiya Lounge, set against the backdrop of contemporary arabesque design, features extensive al fresco terraces for enjoying a full range of delectable offerings. Flow Kitchen, an international restaurant serving family style cuisine from the Middle East, India, the Mediterranean and Asia, offers a private dining area for up to 30 guests and an outdoor terrace to take in the sea views, the restaurant also includes a semi private studio, ‘The Chef’s Palette’, ideally suited for hosting small events and culinary demonstrations.
- LeisureFlanked by two residential towers, Fairmont The Palm, Dubai is ideally located on the Palm Jumeirah for guests seeking short distance leisure activities, dining and exploration in and around the neighbourhood. The hotel is also minutes away from the Dubai Marina, lauded for its café style restaurants and al fresco dining alongside the Jumeirah Walk and public beach, as well as the world-renowned Ski Dubai - the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort and snow park, in the Mall of Emirates. A short distance away is some of the city’s best shopping with the Dubai Mall, featuring over 1000 shops, an aquarium and underwater zoo, ice rink, and an indoor theme park. Lastly, at over 828 metres, guests can experience the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building with the ‘At the Top’ observation deck offering unparalleled views of the city.
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Check in from: 15:00
- Babysitting/Child services
- Kids club (6-9 years)
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See