Hotel Carlton Intercontinental(5 stars)58, Boulevard de la Croisette, CS 40052 06414 Cannes View on map
At a glance
- The staff were very polite (1) "The staff were very polite" found in 1 review
- " ... the sea. As mean surprise waited in the minibar upon our arrival a dissipated 'overripe' pineapple, furthermore were two drinks can ' expired '... Weak for a hotel this category! Apart from that the staff were very polite and helpful. The breakfast (36 Euro) is world class and hard to beat (only salami was ... "June 2012
- The rooms are beautiful (1) "The rooms are beautiful" found in 1 review
- " ... It is an old venerable building and already when entering you could feel the flair, the the building surrounds. The staff are extremely accommodating, very well trained and very, very friendly. The rooms are beautiful , spacious and style fully. Over the street there is also a beach club, the extra to pay is. "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... the sea. As mean surprise waited in the minibar upon our arrival a dissipated 'overripe' pineapple, furthermore were two drinks can ' expired '... Weak for a hotel this category! Apart from that the staff were very polite and helpful. The breakfast (36 Euro) is world class and hard to beat (only salami was ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... It is an old venerable building and already when entering you could feel the flair, the the building surrounds. The staff are extremely accommodating, very well trained and very, very friendly. The rooms are beautiful, spacious and style fully. Over the street there is also a beach club, the extra to pay is. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Facilities (1)
Best choice for your IHG points
- August 2013
Luxury hotel, everything is perfect, even the price is crazy.
- May 2013
The hotel with its belle époche façade is located in the center of Cannes situated on the famous boulevard de La Croisette and has a private beach and a pier. We had a suite on the top floor with a great view on city and laterally to the sea received. The breakfast can inside, as well as outside on the terrace to be taken. The only problem, the beach is accessible also not for the hotel guests and not included in the price of the hotel.
- April 2013
Great hotel in the best location. Is a little tired, but is soon completely renovated. Gladly again! Excellent service!
Carlton one of the most beautiful hotels in Cannes
- January 2013
A top-notch hotel at the boulevard of Cannes, very near to the palais de festival. We were already for the 2 en time in the hotel and also not the last time!. The hotel has in the summer its own bathing jetty opposite the hotel. One must stop also be aware that there is no 08/15 hotel and also the mini bar prices are accordingly (11 €for a can of beer) but you know that even if you there descends. 2013 celebrates the Carlton its 100-year anniversary, and i hope that this still for a long time give is.
Excellent hotel with personal charm
- October 2012
The Carlton is in an excellent location right next to the croisette. Just over the street then one is at the beach from Cannes. It is one of the best houses on the square. An international crowd lives in the hotel and the staff is very accommodating.
Information about Hotel Carlton Intercontinental
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel enjoys a great location in the city centre of Cannes, on La Croisette, which is the main avenue in the city, facing the Bay of Cannes. There are numerous restaurants, bars, night clubs, shopping opportunities and links to the public transport network nearby. It is only 25 km from Nice Côte d'Azur Airport and less than a 10-minute walk to the central station.
- Following renovation of the hotel's façade as well as the creation of seven sublime new suites on the top floor, the hotel has retrieved its youthfulness and offers its guests an unimpeded view of a fantastic panorama on one of the most beautiful bays in the world. The hotel now features 338 rooms and suites. Gastronomy, innovation or quite simply a moment of sheer relaxation are on the bill at the hotel's restaurants, bars and splendid private beach. Guests are welcomed in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Facilities at this air-conditioned city hotel include a hotel safe, currency exchange, cloakroom, lift access and Internet access. For additional fees, guests can use the room and laundry services, car park and garage.
- The elegant rooms feature Belle Époque decoration, and clear and relaxing colours. All of the latest equipment is available, including a flat-screen TV with satellite/cable channels, Internet access, a private safety box, minibar and an ironing set. The rooms are also en suite with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Further in-room amenities include a double bed, direct dial telephone, radio, air conditioning and heating.
- The hotel’s private beach is open from April to October with the possibility to relax on the sun loungers with parasols in the hotel and on the sandy beach (both for a fee) or to enjoy watersports activities such as waterskiing for a fee. A health club/gym is available 24 hours a day with a gym area (free) and the possibility to get beauty treatments or massages for a fee. There is also a golf course about 5 km away.
- A full Champagne continental breakfast buffet is available at the Carlton restaurant as well as with the room service. Set menu and à la carte lunch is available at the beach restaurant (when open), at the Carlton restaurant and with room service, and set menu and à la carte dinner is available at the Carlton restaurant and with room service.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA as methods of payment.
- From the airport, take the A8 motorway towards Cannes-sur-Mer/Cannes/Aix-en-Provence, then take exit 42-Cannes/Grasse/Mougins and follow directions for Cannes Centre-Boulevard de la Croisette. The hotel is located at number 58 on La Croisette.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersIn classic French style, the hotel’s Belle Epoque façade overlooks the Bay of Cannes, a celebrated seaside destination that prestigious guests have enjoyed for a century. With its own exclusive beach restaurant and pier offering a host of water sports, this elegant Cannes hotel is ideally located on the Boulevard de La Croisette, famous for the Cannes Film Festival and designer shopping. Luxury suites overlook the Mediterranean Sea, and island boat trips are easily arranged.
- AccommodationSpace, comfort and tradition are the secret of a nice and successful stay. Enjoy the soft atmosphere of our rooms, and suites decorated in the colours of the French Riviera. The InterContinental Carlton Cannes features
- Food and DrinkEnjoy a superb view over the Bay of Cannes from the Carlton Restaurant Terrace and appreciate its gourmet French and Mediterranean menus. From April to October, the Beach Restaurant serves a splendid buffet or A la carte courses for lunch. Cocktail lounge Number of restaurants : 2 24 hours Room Service
- Other facilities and servicesBUSINESS SERVICES Business Center Copying Courier Service E-mail & Internet Facsimile Mobile Phone Rental PC available Service Provider: Hotel Printer Private Limousine Analog Dial-up Wireless Data Connection Secretarial Services HEALTH AND FITNESS CENTER (ON-SITE) The Carlton fitness centre is located on first floor. Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, this centre is accessible only for hotel guests. For beauty treatments guests may reserve their body treatments via the concierge. Health/Fitness Center On-Site Year Last Renovation Of Equipment: 2009 Fitness Centre Type: LIMITED STANDARD INTERNET SERVICE Standard Internet service is free for all guests Wireless Internet available in Standard Rooms, Executive Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas Standard Room Wireless Fee for Non-Elite IHG® Rewards Club Members: € 24.00 EUR Wired Internet available in Standard Rooms, Executive Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas Standard Room Wired Fee for Non-Elite IHG® Rewards Club Members: € 24.00 EUR ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES FOR CHILDREN Sports and water activities, on the Carlton sandy private beach. Aquatic and amusement parks near to the hotel HOUSEKEEPING AND LAUNDRY SERVICES Daily Housekeeping Weekly Housekeeping Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry Same Day Dry Cleaning Shoe Shine MISCELLANEOUS A/C Public Areas Concierge Services Dedicated Lounge (or 24 Hour Lounge) Porter/Bellman Safety Deposit Box available at Front Desk WorldNews - Global Newspaper Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Number of lifts: 4
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Valet parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Dressing room
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 5 Stars
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Early check in
- Gay friendly
- Late check out
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See