At a glance
- Very comfortable (1) "Very comfortable" found in 1 review
- " ... the Manageress of the hotel, Miglena, who was always at hand to answer any questions or solve problems that may arise, & apart from the amount of children who were staying, i must stay we had a very comfortable stay at 'The Aktinia' & wouldn't hesitate to visit again...... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... the Manageress of the hotel, Miglena, who was always at hand to answer any questions or solve problems that may arise, & apart from the amount of children who were staying, i must stay we had a very comfortable stay at 'The Aktinia' & wouldn't hesitate to visit again...... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Aktinia - 'The Sea Anemone' - Quite appropriate...
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2012
We arrived at 'The Aktinia' in the early hours & were met by a friendly guy who took our cases & a receptionist who dealt very efficiently with our arrival. On entering our room, we were surprised at the freshness & airy feel about the place, indeed, at that time of the morning, all we wanted to do was sleep, but commented on this with each other. We were lucky to have breakfast considering the time we arose, but the young girls in the dining room were very obliging, although the selection of fayre was a little disappointing, until we ... were told & realised the hotel was a little overrun with schoolchildren who earlier were ravaging the buffet tables.! Always plenty of room to enjoy our food, we found outside was comfortable & the tables were cleared very efficiently by the waitresses! The Swimming Pool was always kept immaculately & was observed by the Lifeguard who stood no nonsense from the young children who were wanting to misbehave, the only disappointing feature was the 6o/c closing time, but on checking, we noticed most pools were shut at 6o/c. All in all, our first visit to Bulgaria was found to be excellent, made all the better by our stay at 'The Aktinia' & a mention about the Manageress of the hotel, Miglena, who was always at hand to answer any questions or solve problems that may arise, & apart from the amount of children who were staying, i must stay we had a very comfortable stay at 'The Aktinia' & wouldn't hesitate to visit again.
Good and cheap
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- June 2012
If you not only in the hotel enthusiasts, completely sufficient. It was clean and tidy. The value for money agreed! The local center a bit far, for this is the beach easy to reach. The verkehrsmäßige access is very good.
Information about Hotel Aktinia
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the southern section of the coastal resort, on the road to Nessebar. The centre of Sunny Beach is approximately 2.5 km away and there are good transport links to the town with the popular tourist train. A selection of shopping and entertainment venues are to be found in the vicinity and links to the public transport network lie directly in front of the hotel. The sea as well as restaurants, bars and nightclubs are just a short walk away.
- This hotel comprises a total of 142 rooms spread over 7 floors of which 10 are single rooms and 120 are double rooms. The air-conditioned building features a foyer with 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility, a lift and a café. In addition, there is a bar, a shop, a hairdresser's salon, a TV room and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant available for use. Furthermore, there is a public Internet terminal and cars may be parked in the hotel car park. Room service and medical assistance round off the facilities on offer.
- The welcoming rooms come with a bathroom, a shower, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar/ fridge, carpeting, air conditioning, a balcony or terrace and a hire safe.
- There is a swimming pool with sun loungers, parasols and, for an additional fee, a massage service. On payment of an additional charge, sports enthusiasts may make use of the 3 tennis courts that are to be found in the vicinity.
- Guests may select their breakfast and evening meal from an ample buffet. Lunch may be taken à la carte.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See