Hotel Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi(5 stars)Avenida Das Nacoes Unidas 12901 � View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice oasis of peace
- March 2013
One of the better hiltons, which of course also in the price reflected. Very pleasant was the direct access by airport bus to the airport sao. Saves expensive taxis or multiple change. Had goldmember of hho a uograde on the exe level get. The lounge was above average. The closed roof pool is a haven of peace and has a beautiful view of the famous bridge.
- January 2013
Service is excellent while the rooms are both spacious and well equipped. Staff is friendly and efficient. Location in Berrini is recommendable should you have business in the area. Quite a pleasant stay overall.
Good for business
- December 2012
Very well located hotel if you intend to do business in Sao Paulo and your company is within Morumbi/Berrini area. Hotel is clean and have a new aspect. A little bit pricey, but everything in Sao Paulo is.
Nice luxury hotel in the center of the town
- December 2012
Great luxury hotel in the inner of the city. Hotel lies directly over a shopping alley, more shopping in the area. Very recommendable.
High standard by Hilton
- September 2012
Spectacular hotel, with big suites with big windows and a quiet air conditioning system. Plenty of offerings at breakfast, I recommend the brownies. Well-equipped fitness center. Another quality Hilton property.
Information about Hotel Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis charming luxury hotel is situated in Sao Paulo, 4 to 10 km from the centre. A selection of shops, nightclubs, bars and restaurants are to be found in the vicinity. Links to the public transport network lie in front of the hotel.
- This elegant luxury hotel offers first-rate facilities and services of the highest standard. It features a total of 485 rooms spread over 28 floors. Guests are offered a spacious foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, hotel safe, currency exchange counter, lift, TV room and a conference room with an Internet connection. In addition to this, a cosy bar, a hairdressing salon, shops, an auditorium and a restaurant will tempt guests to a relaxing drink or into sampling the cuisine on offer. Additionally room and laundry services are also on offer. Parking is available outside the hotel.
- All the rooms are modern and tastefully designed and come with a lounge, a bathroom with hairdryer. Furthermore, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a minibar/ fridge, a radio, a stereo system, an Internet terminal, a kitchenette, a king-size bed, tiling, carpeting, central heating and a hire safe are as standard.
- Those wishing to relax may take a massage or take a sauna or go for a swim in the pleasant indoor swimming pool. Sports enthusiasts may wish to work out in the hotel's gym. A seasonal entertainment programme rounds off the offerings.
- Guests are offered buffets for breakfast, lunch and evening meals. Lunch and evening meals may also be selected from the à la carte menu or chosen from the set menu. Special dietary requirements as well as individual-specific dishes may be prepared.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersLocated in the middle of the CENU business complex, the Hilton São Paulo Morumbi offers a variety of services to transform the executive stay, as well as the leisure of the Sao Paulo inhabitants, the more complete and diversified as possible, with the regular sophistication of the Hilton brand. The hotel in Sao Paulo offers 503 guestrooms in a 28-story property. Executive Rooms guests enjoy free internet in the room and access to the Executive Lounge offering private check in and check out, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea, happy hour with open bar, and two boardrooms, available for one hour a day as courtesy. Business-friendly rooms are equipped with large desks and ergonomic chair. Guestrooms feature 42" LCD TVs with more than 70 channels, coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separated bathtub, bathroom phones, and hair dryers. Guestrooms provide minibars and alarm clock with MP3 connection. Services include housekeeping and wake-up calls. The hotel offers a complete fitness center, with 50 feet-long heated swimming pool and Spa. The gastronomy is a spectacle aside. The Canvas Restaurant presents a superb contemporary cuisine and the Canvas Bar offers happy hour with live music.
- LocationUpscale business hotel in the Berrini area, close to the local airport, with direct access to D&D shopping mall and CENU Business Complex. Additional nearby points of interest include Parque do Ibirapuera, shoppping malls and the Museu de Arte de Sao Paulo.
- AccommodationHilton Sao Paulo Morumbi offers 503 guestrooms in a 28-story property. Executive Rooms guests enjoy free internet in the room and access to the Executive Lounge offering private check in and check out, complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon tea, happy hour with open bar, and two boardrooms, available for one hour a day as courtesy. Business-friendly rooms are equipped with large desks and ergonomic chair. Guestrooms feature 42" LCD TVs with more than 70 channels, coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separated bathtub, bathroom phones, and hair dryers. Guestrooms provide minibars and alarm clock with MP3 connection. Services include housekeeping and wake-up calls.
- Food and DrinkHilton Sao Paulo Morumbi has two restaurants on site, one bar, and one coffee shop. 24-hour room service is also available. Caffe Cino serves finest coffees, home baked bread, sandwiches, and desserts. The comfortable and casual ambiance of Sol & Sombra restaurant offers the Breakfast at Hilton specially prepared early in the morning and the delicious lunch with international menu. At the Canvas Bar and Restaurant guests enjoy contemporary cuisine, and an international selection of wines at an ambiance designed to replicate a working art studio, with a suspended art gallery.
- LeisureEnjoy the health club with heated rooftop pool, the Amazonian Spa and a hair salon. The hotel also provides a contemporary restaurant and bar with an awarded wine list, international restaurant and coffee shop.
- Other facilities and servicesHilton Sao Paulo Morumbi offers two restaurants and a bar/lounge. The property provides 24-hour room service. In addition to an indoor pool at the 28th floor, Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi provides a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Business-related amenities at this 5.0-star property include a business center and secretarial services. Meeting facilities include conference rooms and meeting rooms for small groups and two ballrooms for Gala reception and banquets that welcome up to 1,000 attendees. Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi also offers high-speed Internet access, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See