At a glance
- Good service (1) "Good service" found in 1 review
- " ... right on the beach, in the middle the promenade, everything easy to reach. It is also still so, but in the hotel directly very much to the disadvantage: Almost all of the staff was changed, no good service more, actually not any. Cleaned also hardly, the food is still okay, the chef is still ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... right on the beach, in the middle the promenade, everything easy to reach. It is also still so, but in the hotel directly very much to the disadvantage: Almost all of the staff was changed, no good service more, actually not any. Cleaned also hardly, the food is still okay, the chef is still ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Good price-performance ratio
- June 2013
Hotel was for the money really good. I found it a shame not necessarily the fact that little selection of food gave, but that was almost nothing tasted good. The tablecloths were the freshly turned down, but each time only get shaken out. Stains are therefore inevitable. You also asked, whether at which to drink wants, which one on the room bill is made. We had nothing to drink, however it was with the check out still a bill, which we luckily not obliged to accept! The room was okay, pillows were rock hard and i could my long hair ... impossible in the shower wash, since the shower head feast turned on and below hardly water arrived, as it along the wall runterfließt. But i happily with empty bottles herself ☺ To watch out one should at night with the balcony door. Not open, since in the last night in a room was broken into and this must be a professional will have been, because it actually is impossible on the balcony to arrive. Restaurants and bars are infinitely many as, as well as there are a lot of supermarkets. The more you in the area walking around the more you discover. Shopping was also ok however i recommend to anyone by bus after fethhiye to drive. Cost 2 lira per person. There was plenty of shopping and tuesday is always a large bazaar. Also i can recommend a trip to olüdeniz the most beautiful bay in the mediterranean. Costs per person for round 14 lira. First by bus after Fethiye bus station and from there the bus to olüdeniz take. Despite the negative points do not let this put you off on the contrary, only not too high expectations. Oh, the staff couldn't speak german but very helpful!
It could be so nice!
- September 2012
The 3-star standard (Turkey) accordingly. The value for money is adequate. Area with pool and lawn for sunbathing to the sea. Bar also to the sea. It is cleaned every day. There are mostly dutch guests, a few british and a few german guests in the september have been there.
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2012
The complex is really nice, the condition in the bathroom, leaves much to be desired. Despite half board, there were always the same food, hardly selection, chicken, chicken in all variants!
- Nicht empfohlen
- June 2012
We stayed several times in the last 5 years in this hotel. At the beginning we loved it, especially the good position right on the beach, in the middle the promenade, everything easy to reach. It is also still so, but in the hotel directly very much to the disadvantage: Almost all of the staff was changed, no good service more, actually not any. Cleaned also hardly, the food is still okay, the chef is still there. The hotel owner go by by the complex, it is apparently right. The poor porter must all pay for and the complaints listen ..., change can he unfortunately also nothing. We will for the next year another hotel nearby search.
Information about Hotel Area
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is situated directly on the beach, around 15 minutes' drive from Fethiye city centre. Calis town centre is around 15 minutes' walk away, where guests will find shops, and there are restaurants and bars within around 5 minutes' walk of the hotel. Dalaman Airport is 50 km away.
- This family-friendly hotel offers a total of 50 rooms and welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Additional facilities at this air-conditioned beach hotel include a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access, TV lounge, café, bar and a restaurant. A laundry service is available for a fee, and those arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the hotel car park.
- All of the hotel's standard rooms are en suite with a shower and a hairdryer. Amenities include a double bed, direct dial telephone, TV, radio and a safe. Individually regulated air conditioning (fees apply) and heating are available, and a balcony features as standard.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with a sea view and separate children's swimming area, as well as a poolside snack bar, loungers and parasols. Activities and services available for a fee include windsurfing, as well as sun loungers and parasols at the sandy and pebble beaches.
- The hotel offers a daily buffet breakfast. Lunch and dinner are also available à la carte (fees apply).
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See