We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
A small brilliant
- May 2013
... The name of the hotel i found interesting and we weren't dissapointed, unfortunately, we could the breakfast terrace (weather) didn't use it, but would stay here again,
Gladly to this hotel again
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
Very good and cheap located. Good value for money. Gladly to this hotel again. (had very bad mattresses got on the next day nail new super)
Information about Hotel Am Brillantengrund
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis charming hotel has a very quiet location, just over 1 km from the Ringstrasse and the centre of Vienna. It is close to Mariahilfer Strasse where numerous shops can be found, whilst the nearby metro station has direct trains to St. Stephen's Cathedral and Westbahnhof train station. The state opera house is just under 2 km from the hotel, whilst the world-famous Schönbrunn Palace is only 3 km away.
- The hotel was built in the 18th century, in Biedermeier style, and is the only one of its kind in Vienna. It has a total of 30 rooms and includes a lobby, lift access, a breakfast room and public Internet access (fees apply). A bike hire service is available and guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the nearby undercover parking garage (fees apply for both).
- All guest rooms are en suite with shower/WC and feature in-room amenities such as hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, radio and a safe. Almost all of the rooms face the interior courtyard. WLAN Internet access is available in all rooms, for an additional fee, and central heating comes as standard. The rooms feature double beds.
- The hotel accepts payment with the following credit cards: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA.
- Reception is only open from 7 am to 10 pm. Guests should check-out by 10 am on the day of their departure. The hotel does not have twin rooms.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Electronic room keys
A choice of sports
- Bicycle hire
Other hotel information
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See