Hotel Vila Vita Parc(5 stars)VILA VITA Parc Resort & Spa Rua Anneliese Pohl, Alporchinhos 8400-450, Porches Portugal
At a glance
- Great pool area (2) "Great pool area" found in 2 reviews
- " ... generator of the airconditioning to hear. After an immediate complaint at the front desk we received on the next day a premium junior suite in the ocean park. Sensttionell! Villa Vita parc was a great pool area in the middle of the ocean park, which the loungers situation in the beach and at the remaining ... "August 2012
- " ... Vita parc was a great pool area in the middle of the ocean park, which the loungers situation in the beach and at the remaining pool areas clearly relaxing. As in previous stays we were with all very satisfied and a return is safe. "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " ... generator of the airconditioning to hear. After an immediate complaint at the front desk we received on the next day a premium junior suite in the ocean park. Sensttionell! Villa Vita parc was a great pool area in the middle of the ocean park, which the loungers situation in the beach and at the remaining ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " ... Vita parc was a great pool area in the middle of the ocean park, which the loungers situation in the beach and at the remaining pool areas clearly relaxing. As in previous stays we were with all very satisfied and a return is safe. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
Dream hotel in fresh and modern design
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- April 2014
During the renovation of the main house has done everything, in order to guarantee a fantastic and memorable stay. Stay in a Oasis-premium suite stayed in, very stylishly and nicely decorated, with fresh and modern design. In the evenings we enjoyed the various resort restaurants, attentive service and quality of the dishes. We especially want to praise the two chefs in the open kitchen grill restaurants aladdin, the really a very good job. Despite all i would like to criticise an innovation praise: the new Oasis-several of the park pool in brochures often pictured covered couches with luxurious mattress cover ..., now may be the only occupied, if you for the price of 175 Euro a bottle of champagne and canapes consumed 4 bottles of mineral water included. During our entire stay, no beach chairs and the offer was not accepted this. Other than that, we were very pleased and will definately return soon.
Top area with a claim.
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- January 2014
Great resort - especially for families; really everyone which! No entertainment - but a very sophisticated decor with a clear requirement to upscale guests. As a result, also the prices - under 100 Euro is a dinner for 2 with drinks not included; and this is the lower end (thus not the 2 star restaurant on the premises meant). But whoever took holiday here, the not look on the money. One of the greatest oases of europe. Respect for the entrepreneurial idea - the area is so large and varied, that there is a huge maintenance needs and get you! ... Therefore it is already inexpensive in the genuine sense of the word. All the staff was very nice and accomodating - compliment! Gladly again and highly recommended.
Villa vita parc-a real dream!
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- July 2013
We were this year 2. the villa vita parc resort, since we last year of enthusiasm were. Also this year we were again spoiled and were even amazed by so many beautiful things, a holiday unique make. As hoteliers we can very realistic about and know, what is possible. The resort is a genuine dream in architecture and extensive gardens with lovely private beach bay, beautiful interior and 1000 things, the us daily enthusiastic. The most important thing is always again the 'man', the most contributes, as you feel like a guest. And here we would like to express the ... entire team our largest utter admiration. Really all-from housekeeping to the manager are really doing everything, so that holidays incommensurably are. Therefore you are surrounded by particularly positive energy, in all fields is evident. Unfortunately we can't all charming staff inside the name. We would like to especially highlight hrn. Director gillig, remmert and Manuela jepkes (you're a dream team, and Luzia, responsible for the best pedicure! We hope, we can come back again very soon!
Recharge the batteries under the Algarve sun
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2013
This is a lovely hotel with the most beautiful gardens.It is huge set in 40 acres of landscaped greenery that is kept immaculately by the gardeners. It is the staff that make this place special,whether it is the housekeeping team keeping my room tidy,or Samuel and Joao bringing a cool drink in the early evening. The hospitality team led by Jolita and Francesco and backed up by the potentially high flying Imke are utterly brilliant whether it means going shopping or booking taxis and restaurants they get it done! This is a fabulous property
A 'leading hotel', which earned its name!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- May 2013
The hotel is located in the middle of the Algarve, still not right in the hustle and bustle. The complex is overall very quiet. The whole hotel spread nicely over several buildings, the in a green, beautiful park. So we didn't have the feeling, in a large hotel. The guests are international, mainly german, english and dutch. All age groups are represented (including infants), tendency but rather to above.
Information about Hotel Vila Vita Parc
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis beautiful, popular holiday oasis is situated in a quiet location on the outskirts of Porches, directly on the wonderful cliffed coastline beside the Atlantic Ocean. Two small, public sandy beaches can be reached by descending steps on the cliffside and it is 4 km to the town centre as well as just 2 km to Armação de Pêra. There is a stop for the regular public bus service located just a few paces away (400 m) and Faro airport is some 45 km away.
- The establishment comprises a 4-storey main building and 5 adjacent buildings, offering a total of 182 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the establishment include a restaurant and a bar. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the establishment feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the establishment include a newspaper stand, a playroom and a library. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage and a car park. Among the additional services available are a babysitting service, medical assistance, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. Bathrooms with wheelchair access are also bookable. Most accommodation units additionally feature a balcony or a terrace. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. The carpeted accommodation units feature separate bedrooms or a double bed. Cots are available for children. A safe and a minibar also feature. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio, a stereo system, a CD player and wireless internet access. Slippers are among the comforts offered in the accommodation units. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are also bookable. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool can be pleasantly cooling on hot days. A sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. The establishment offers a range of outdoor sporting opportunities, including tennis, bocce, volleyball, crazy golf, golf and a putting green, or for a fee, cycling/mountain biking and horse riding. Many types of sport are available, including watersports such as aqua aerobics and aquafit. For a fee, windsurfing, pedal boat hire, canoeing, sailing and catamaraning can also be enjoyed. The establishment offers numerous indoor sporting opportunities, with activities such as a gym, table tennis and pool/billiards, as well as yoga for a fee. The establishment offers a range of spa options, including a spa, a sauna, a steam bath, a hammam, a beauty salon, anti-aging treatments and a solarium, or for an additional fee, massage treatments. An entertainment programme, an entertainment programme for adults, an entertainment programme for children, live music and a kids' club provide guests with recreational options during their free time.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner and half board. Staff are also happy to prepare special dietary cuisine.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersOpened in 1992, VILA VITA Parc Resort & Spa is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and ranks among Portugal’s preeminent resort properties. This privately owned five-star resort is on track for recognition among the top resort properties in the world. VILA VITA Parc spreads over 54 spectacular acres of gardens, which provide a lush sub-tropical setting for its distinctive Algarvian architecture of Moorish design. Its private beach of white sand is bordered by a dramatic rocky coastline on the Atlantic side of the Iberian Peninsula. Serenely tranquil, VILA VITA Parc offers a glamorous retreat with perfect privacy. All of the resort’s 180 rooms and suites throughout the property are stylishly appointed and equipped with: satellite TV; radio-CD player and alarm clock; WiFi access; mini-bar; and wall safe. The artfully selected furnishings reflect the country and the landscape, and are complemented by traditional ceramics, original works of art and valuable carpets. Patios with daybeds and telescopes for stargazing are among the special features offered. Accommodations are located in multiple desirable areas of the property: the Main Building; The Residence; Oasis Parc; Vila Praia; Vila Trevo; Vital Suites adjoining VILA VITA VITAL Spa and for Summer 2012, VILA VITA Parc will have three additional new villas, across from the Resort.
- LocationAddress: VILA VITA Parc Rua Anneliese Pohl, Alporchinhos 8400-450 Porches Algarve, Portugal Located in The Algarve, Portugal, VILA VITA Parc is easily accessible by air and road from Lisbon and is a half-hour drive from Faro International Airport. The resort spreads across 54 spectacular acres of blooming sub-tropical gardens. Its Moorish-influenced architecture and glorious white sand beach are surrounded by dramatic rocky coastline and the clear aquamarine water of the Atlantic Ocean. Faro International Airport, located 4 miles / 7 km. from the city centre and a 35-minute drive from the resort, is easily accessed with frequent scheduled flights from Lisbon and Oporto, and from other major metropolitan European cities. TAP Portugal, British Airways and other international airlines serve Faro and Oporto from many gateways around the globe, either directly or via connecting flights in Lisbon or their main hubs. They include: British Airways, Lufthansa, Air France, Aer Lingus, American Airlines, Delta, Continental, US Airways. VILA VITA Parc offers transfers to and from Faro Airport, and will also transport guests arriving at Lisbon International Airport, a drive of about two hours. By Train: The Algarve has excellent train service from Lisbon. From the new Oriente Railway Station, the fast Alfa Pendular inter-city trains run twice a day to Faro. Inter-regional trains offer service to Lagos via Tunes. Other trains connect Lagos to the border town with Spain, Vila Real de Santo António, with various stops along the way. By Bus: Several bus and coach companies offer scheduled service from Lisbon to Portimão and Faro, and to other cities in the Algarve. By Car: The drive from Lisbon to Portimão, approximately 155 miles / 250 km., takes about two and a half hours with the new A2 Highway. Rail travel is fast and frequent from France to Madrid and to Lisbon; and multiple ferry lines operate between ports in the Mediterranean.
- AccommodationSTYLISH LUXURY ACCOMMODATIONS DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE In an era when luxury homes around the world are equipped for high-level comfort and convenience, VILA VITA Parc recognises that vacation accommodations must exceed expectations in terms of view, spaciousness, luxuriant comfort, chic décor, and in-room technology. With a major remodelling programme in progress, the resort is moving into a sphere of luxury that will set a new standard for Portugal. The surroundings are spectacular. Dazzlingly white beaches along a rugged rocky coastline offer elegant counterpoint to the deep blue of the Atlantic Ocean. The resort’s lush gardens span 54 acres, creating a sub-tropical setting for Moorish architecture that features white exteriors with arched windows and red tiled roofs. The ambience is one of timeless elegance. All of the resort’s 180 rooms and suites throughout the property are stylishly appointed and equipped with: satellite TV; radio-CD player and alarm clock; WiFi access; mini-bar; and wall safe. The artfully selected furnishings reflect the country and the landscape, and are complemented by traditional ceramics, original works of art and valuable carpets. Patios with daybeds and telescopes for stargazing are among the special features offered. Accommodations are located in multiple desirable areas of the property: the Main Building; The Residence; Oasis Parc; Vila Praia; Vila Trevo; Vital Suites adjoining VILA VITA VITAL Spa and for Summer 2012, VILA VITA Parc will have three additional new villas, across from the Resort. MAIN BUILDING The Main Building flows harmoniously with the layout of the grounds. Generously dimensioned balconies or terraces offer spectacular views of the park or the ocean. The 65 Deluxe Rooms here feature comfortable furnishings in a country-house style. Each offers separate living and sleeping areas, a spacious bathroom and a terrace or balcony measuring approximately 431 square feet, with either garden or ocean views. Maximum occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. The 3rd person will be accommodated on the sofa bed. The 6 elegant Grand Suites are each 700 square feet in size and offer a sizeable drawing room with its own guest lavatory and shower, as well as one bedroom with a luxurious bathroom. An impressive balcony or terrace is attached across the front. . Maximum occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. The 3rd person will be accommodated on the sofa bed. The 2 Penthouse Suites are located on the top floors of the Main Building with high, airy rooms and a splendid view across the park and to the ocean. They measure 1,130 square feet and offer a luxurious drawing room and living area, dining room, a fireplace, and a large bedroom with a dressing room and bathroom. In addition, there is an equipped kitchen and a guest bathroom. A magnificent balcony with splendid views stretches across the entire front of the room. Maximum occupancy 2 adults. The furnishings of one suite are in elegant country-house style. The other is decorated in an Italian Mediterranean style. THE RESIDENCE The Residence, with its 29 suites, is located on the cliff top of the resort, offering breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean. Maximum occupancy 2 adults. In this manor-house-style building, 26 luxuriously appointed Suites with garden or ocean view are spatially divided into living and sleeping areas, bathroom and a terrace or balcony on an area of 431 square feet. The 2 Townhouse Suites designed for honeymoons are each 700 square feet in size and offer cosy living for two with a splendid frontal ocean view. The suite has a drawing room with its own guest bathroom and shower, as well as one bedroom with a bathroom above, connected by a flight of stairs. In addition, there is a balcony on the ocean side. The elegant Ocean Suite also measures 700 square feet and offers a spacious drawing room with its own guest lavatory and shower, as well as one bedroom with a luxurious bathroom. A large sun terrace stretches across the entire front, with a magnificent ocean view. OASIS PARC The Oasis Parc offers the feeling of a little Moorish village, providing an exclusive living ambience, with its 60 suites reminiscent of townhouses on two storeys, surrounded by the lush subtropical garden and set on a cliff-top area of the resort. It consists of 53 Oasis Suites with One or Two Bedrooms with garden or ocean views and 7 Oasis Rooftop Suites Ocean view. Oasis Suites The Oasis Suites with One Bedroom are located on the ground floor. Each suite features a Portuguese-Moorish design with a spacious open plan living and sleeping area, a generous bathroom and a terrace. One child could be accommodated on an extra bed. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and one child. Garden or sea view. Size 700 sq ft – garden view suites; 700 sq ft – ocean view suites. Oasis Suites with Two Bedrooms The Oasis Suites with Two Bedrooms are located on the upper floor, providing comfortable accommodation for the whole family, including a spacious living and sleeping area in an open plan layout, plus a separate twin bedroom, as well as one bathroom and balcony. Maximum occupancy: 4 persons. Size 861 sq ft. Oasis Suites Rooftop Ocean View All 7 Oasis Suites Rooftop Ocean View are lavishly furnished with glamorously designed interiors and Sampedro 470-count bed linens, beautiful walk-in wardrobes leading to a spacious and luxurious bathroom starring a freestanding bath, separate walk-in rain-shower and local matching Porches pottery accessories especially created for the suites. Located on the first floor, these spacious Suites feature a 430 sq ft private rooftop terrace with rain shower, daybeds and a spectacular frontal ocean view. These suites are particularly ideal for couples looking for privacy and a romantic hideaway. Maximum occupancy 2 adults only. Size 861 sq ft + 430 sq ft (rooftop terrace). Other amenities include home theatre (5.1 sound system), flat screen TV with DVD player, CD player, radio and iPod docking station, hand-painted Porches ceramics, Waterl´Eau toiletries, Pascal Morabito manicure set, Delta coffee capsules for Qool by Brasília espresso machine, wet bar, fireplace, under-floor heating integrated with solar panel system and heated towel racks in the bathroom. VILA PRAIA & VILA TREVO These two extraordinary villas, each with its own pool, rank among Portugal’s most luxurious accommodations. Vila Praia This opulently appointed villa includes four suites that may be rented as a single villa unit. The 2 Junior Suites Ocean view on upper and lower levels with ocean views are each 581 square feet in size and offer a spacious living/sleeping area, an individually designed bathroom, and a sun terrace or a small balcony. The 2 Presidential Suites are each individually styled with luxurious furnishings. Each with approximately 969 square feet of living space in a superb ground floor location, they have a spacious drawing room with a fireplace, and an elegant bedroom with an individually furnished luxury bathroom, plus a large terrace. Vila Trevo This supremely luxurious villa overlooks the ocean. It offers four suites that may also be rented as a single villa unit. The 2 elegant Grand Suites Ocean view (one on the ground floor, one on the upper level) are each approximately 646 square feet in size and offer a cosy drawing room and separate bedroom with a distinctive bathroom. The drawing room connects to an impressive balcony or terrace. The 2 Presidential Suites here are individually styled and opulently furnished. With approximately 969 square feet of living space, they each have a spacious drawing room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, and an elegant bedroom with a distinctively furnished luxury bathroom. Both suites have an extra guest lavatory. In addition, they offer a large balcony or terrace with seating and sun loungers. One Grand Suite and one Presidential Suite on the ground floor, as well as on the upper floor, can be connected with each other. VITAL SUITES Three Suites adjoin VILA VITA VITAL Spa. The Vital Junior Suite is situated on the top floor above the Two Bedroom Vital Suite accessible via a separate entrance providing a magnificent view over the resort and of the ocean in the horizon. It offers an elegant sitting and sleeping open plan area with a kitchenette, as well as a stunning, secluded roof terrace. Size 430 sq ft. The Two Bedroom Vital Suite is situated above the VILA VITA Vital Spa, accessible via a separate entrance with an elegant hall. On one side it features the main suite with a spacious separate living and dining room with fireplace, a kitchenette, a uniquely designed large bathroom, as well as a furnished terrace with a private garden. On the opposite side, the second bedroom also features a private bathroom and a furnished terrace. Size 1162 sq ft. The Vital Grand Suite is uniquely designed and equipped to the highest standard. It boasts a spacious lounge with cosy fireplace, a separate kitchen-diner, as well as an elegant bedroom with individually designed luxury bathroom. Furthermore, the suite offers a walk-in closet, a guest toilet and a terrace with garden views. Size 635 sq ft. For Summer 2012, VILA VITA Parc will have three additional new luxury villas, across from the resort, offering the ultimate in luxury, privacy and service, complemented by a professional and personalised butler service. VILA ATLÂNTICO (1 AND 2) • 1 Presidential Suite (on the ground floor) • 1 Junior Suite (on the upper floor) The Vilas Atlântico 1 and 2 are two luxurious new villas located across from the resort, with large terrace areas and gardens and separate entrance to offer discerning guests more privacy and exclusivity. The villas also overlook VILA VITA´s pitch and putt golf course and the ocean. Both units can be booked separately or as a single combined unit (on the high season, it is bookable only as a single combined unit). Each villa has a private parking area for up to 2 cars and has buggy service included. Maximum occupancy: 4-6 persons in the villa. Total construction area: 250sqm/2,690 sq ft. Garden area: 1,600 sqm/17,220 sq ft. Presidential Suite The Presidential Suite is located on the ground floor and is designed and equipped to the highest luxury standard. It boasts a spacious living and dining room with cosy fireplace, a reading area, a fully fitted kitchen, a guest shower room and an elegantly appointed master bedroom with a comfortable sitting area, walk-in closet and luxury bathroom. Furthermore, the suite offers a large wrap-around terrace with outdoor seating and sun loungers, leading on to the extensive gardens. Size 116 sqm/1,250 sq ft. Junior Suite The elegant Junior Suite offers a large master bedroom and bathroom, complemented by a comfortable lounge with fireplace, leading to an impressive 50sqm wrap-around terrace with sun loungers with beautiful views across the Atlantic Ocean. Size 50 sqm/540 sq ft. VILA AL-MAR • 1 Presidential Suite • 2 Junior Suites This is a 3-bedroom luxury bungalow with private pool, large gardens and terraces and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, located in a secluded part of the resort overlooking the golf course greens. All three units can be booked separately or as a single combined unit (on the high season, it is bookable only as a single combined unit). Maximum occupancy: 6-8 persons in the villa. Total construction area: 255 sqm/2,745 sq ft. Garden area: 1,900 sqm/20,450 sq ft. Swimming Pool: 45 sqm/485 sq ft. Presidential Suite The stylish Presidential Suite is designed and equipped to the highest luxury standard. It boasts a spacious living and dining room with cosy fireplace, a fully fitted kitchen, a guest toilet and an elegantly appointed master bedroom with a comfortable sitting area, walk-in closet and luxury bathroom. Furthermore, the suite offers a large terrace with outdoor seating, leading on to the private garden. Size 100 sqm/1,075 sq ft. Junior Suites Each of the elegant Junior Suites offers a large master bedroom, luxury bathroom and walk-in closet, complemented by a comfortable lounge with a private terrace leading on to the gardens and views across the Atlantic Ocean. Size 45 sqm/485 sq ft each. The Villas also offer the service of a private butler, available on request.
- Food and DrinkAN EXTRAORDINARY DINING EXPERIENCE Deliciously diverse, the dining experience at VILA VITA Parc is a gastronomic adventure that makes the resort a magnet for gourmets from all continents. With choices that range from elegantly served haute cuisine to the sweet simplicity of the Algarve’s rustic cooking, the resort offers a wide selection of restaurants and bars, each with distinctive individual styling and ambience. VILA VITA’s own country wine estate and farm supplies fine vintages and freshly harvested organic produce, and an impressive on-site wine cellar stocks some 11,000 bottles. The Ocean is VILA VITA Parc’s signature restaurant, serving freshly caught seafood with inimitable flair, its excellence marked by a Michelin star awarded in November 2009 and the second Michelin star awarded in November 2011. Austrian-born Chef Hans Neuner is the genius in the kitchen, where the focus is on the catch of the day from nearby Sagres. Signature dishes include a filet of red mullet served with “perceves” (goose barnacles) and fennel jelly; and tail of langoustine topped with caramelised turnip on a classic French combination of pressed veal face in black truffle sauce. A team of four sous-chefs rounds out the talent in the kitchen, and service is charmingly discreet by the ultra-professional front-of-house staff. The elegant dining room leads out to a terrace and winter garden set just back from a cliff top, offering breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Subtle changes have added exquisite tabletop details, including elegant Italian cutlery from Sambonet and stylish new table service. Diners are presented with an intriguing selection of amuse-bouches on seating. Two tasting menus come with optional wine and Champagne selections paired with each dish. Breads are home made, produce is organically grown at the resort’s own farm, and cheese selections include specialties of the region, like the buttery Borba cheese from the Alentejo. Desserts are enchanting, with unexpected combinations like strawberries and rhubarb with a gratin of pistachio sabayon. Dinner ends with a flourish, with a delicate selection of petits fours. On any day, this might include a dozen or so variations of chocolate truffles, tiny cakes and fruit tartlets, and slates of dark and milk chocolate—opulently presented on a silver and wood Christofle trolley. Bela Vita, located in the Main Building, is an à-la-carte restaurant serving international cuisine with a wide range of daily specials. Guests may be seated on the large outdoor terrace. Adega is a Portuguese restaurant with traditional rustic décor. Specialties of the region, including tapas and grilled dishes, are enjoyed on a large summer terrace with a view of the swan lake. The Whale is a Mediterranean restaurant serving delicious seafood, pizzas and salads, overlooking the Pool Bar and the ocean. Aladin Grill & Lounge Bar is an elegant grill room with an open kitchen and Moorish ambience. Specialties here are meat and fish from the grill. Atlântico offers a charming terrace looking out at the Atlantic, perfect for a tranquil breakfast in summer months. In the evening, it offers a Mediterranean cuisine with a French and Portuguese flair. Arte Náutica is a beach restaurant with a large terrace, located less than two miles from VILA VITA Parc at the neighbouring town of Armação de Pêra. Access is by complimentary shuttle service on a regular basis during the summer. This venue offers a selection of fresh fish straight from the ocean, plus grilled meats, salads and snacks. Deutscher Biergarten, at the nearby village of Porches, is an authentic Bavarian beer garden offering traditional specialties including Paulaner beer, sausages, “schnitzel”, “herring”, pretzels and “Apfelstrudel”. All meats originate from the Herdade dos Grous and are prepared in VILA VITA Parc´s own butchery. Oasis Bar is the hotel bar and a favourite rendezvous for guests, perfect for coffee in the morning, tea and cake in the afternoon, drinks in the evening. The ambience is elegant, and a pretty terrace looks out at the gardens. Aladin Bar offers live entertainment and dancing on disco evenings. Pool Bar is directly next to the swimming pools, close to the beach access, and primarily serves the area where the sunbathing lawns and swimming pools are located. Varieties of ice cream, pizzas and snacks, and freshly squeezed juices and milkshakes are prepared here. Delfim Bar, a favourite with athletes and fitness buffs, is located in the Delfim Health Club next to the covered swimming pool. Specialties here include a large selection of freshly squeezed juices and healthful vitamin-rich drinks. Tea, coffee and cake are offered during the day, plus small snacks and sandwiches. Cave de Vinhos, VILA VITA Parc’s magnificent wine cellar, stocks more than 11,000 bottles of fine vintages, including spectacular reds from Herdade dos Grous, the resort’s own wine estate and farm located in the Alentejo. The drive to this inviting retreat takes about 80 minutes. A visit here can include lunch in the winery’s on-site dining room. Café Bica, at the Piazzeta, features a bistro decoration with wood panels and typical hand-painted tiles, and lounge area on a beautiful terrace overlooking the swan lake. A selection of local pastries, cakes, paninis, sandwiches, coffees, organic teas and cocktails are on offer throughout the day. Room Service is available ’round the clock, offering an innovative menu of international fare and daily specials. Dining aboard the resort’s 72-foot VILA VITA yacht is a thrilling option, with a delicious Portuguese version of bouillabaisse personally prepared by the captain. Cooking classes can be arranged at the resort and teach guests the art of cataplana, the Algarvian culinary style named for the copper pot used to cook shellfish and pork with handfuls of aromatic herbs. At VILA VITA Parc, these are picked straight from the on-site herb garden.
- LeisureSPA AND FITNESS In response to the remarkable growth of spa and wellness travel in recent years, the resort has expanded its chic VILA VITA VITAL Spa, taking it to a new level of service, style and diversity. Options include steam, algae baths, saunas, infrared sauna, whirlpools and a tepidarium. Both classic massage treatments and Far Eastern techniques are offered, plus physiotherapeutic treatments. Classes and instruction are offered in yoga, Pilates, TaiChi, aquarobics and stretching. Personal trainers design and supervise individually tailored programmes. Health and Beauty Centre In this separate facility, the focus is on diagnosis and therapies for prevention, revitalisation and regeneration. Special programmes include: Kanebo; Thalgo; Beauty Spa; baths; an ice room; massage treatments; and many award-winning products. Relaxation Spa: A special place for recharging batteries is the separate Relaxation Spa, offering sauna and a steam room. A popular feature here is the Ice Grotto, maintained at 3º C. Pools and Gym: The EnerGym is equipped with advanced exercise equipment. Multiple pools include a heated indoor pool. Sporting Choices: Sports options on-property includes tennis and volleyball, mini-golf, windsurfing, pitch and putt, and a wide range of water sports at the nearby Arte Náutica beach club. The nearby terrain is ideal for hiking, biking and horseback riding, and golfers can explore more than 30 championship courses in the region.
- Other facilities and servicesA passion for perfection sets the standard for anticipatory service by the resort’s enthusiastic and welcoming staff. The focus is on consistently delivering memorable guest experiences with extraordinary attention to detail, ensuring every guest of an authentic Portuguese experience filled with charming hospitality and heartfelt warmth. Resort guests enjoy the convenience of well-designed services that include laundry and dry cleaning, and shopping at the on-site boutique and gift shop. A business area and guest service centre keep things flowing, and the hotel’s library offers a wide range of reading material. Limousine service and a beach shuttle expedite transfers, and an on-site garage is available for guest parking. Younger guests enjoy Annabella’s Kids Parc (for 4- to 12-year-olds) and Natalie’s Crèche (for infants and toddlers aged 6 months to 3 years), plus inspired programmes designed to entertain kids aged 13 and over. Babysitting service liberates parents to enjoy relaxing time alone. The resort’s coastal location naturally lends itself to an extensive selection of water sports. On site are tennis and volleyball courts, mini-golf, a driving range, a putting green, and a pitch and putt green. Golfers enjoy preferred tee times at a choice of more than 30 scenic championship courses in the area. Also nearby are excellent facilities for horseback riding, windsurfing, hiking and biking, and VILA VITA’s own 72-foot yacht takes guests on exciting sea-bound excursions with a delicious culinary experience aboard.
- Total number of rooms: < 200
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Business Centre Use: free
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Kids club (6-9 years)
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Business travellers
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See