We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (7) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 7 reviews
- " Good hotel " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " Good hotel for the likes it quiet " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " Great hotel for people calm it to have would like. To the beach approximately 25 meters the majority of the ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " A very clean, well-maintained hotel. Fantastic sea view, closer at the sea is not. The hotel room with sea view is very ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Very recommendable hotel! " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " This hotel because of other from. Big room, multi-lingual, great selection of food and very clean. Great pool area and immediate beach area. Diano Marina is a very nice, small small town ( footpath: 10 minutes) " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " The hotel is good if it weren't for the Nebenkostenpreise for beverages would be. At the hotel management so the ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (7)
- Service Friendliness (2) Comments related to "Service" found in 2 reviews
- " Comfortable hotel but rather high drink prices in the bar and in the terraced area. Good Wi-Fi front desk in the entire hotel. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. The village of Diano Marina is located in a very quiet area. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " A very clean, well-maintained hotel. Fantastic sea view, closer at the sea is not. The hotel room with sea view is very recommendable, this even from the bed from! The staff are very friendly and able, spoke several languages. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service Friendliness (2)
- Quality (3) Comments related to "Food" found in 3 reviews
- " We have the a week because of the proximity to sea and beach, especially but because of the hotel's atmosphere and the great food enjoyed. It is so difficult in Italy a hotel with beautiful large (two ) pools to find in ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Great hotel for people calm it to have would like. To the beach approximately 25 meters the majority of the guests 40 + No animation. The food is very good, the ambience you like (a bit regimental ) drinks go extra Our room was not huge but ok. " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " ... weren't for the Nebenkostenpreise for beverages would be. At the hotel management so the loungers at the beach are really not good the need to loungers ago in any case. The Pflegzustand is good, the food is also good so it the prices everything is okay. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Quality (3)
Pretty good place
- August 2013
Grand Hotel Diana Majestic has an excellent location away from the highway. This is convenient for travelers who are looking for exploration aCôte d'Azur, and for those who prefer a beach vacation. Fresh air with beautiful views of the sea that is what we got on hotel territory. The access to the beach and restaurants in the hotel itself is very comfortable, the service is not intrusive and decent. Free parking is nearby. The food is very decent. The rooms are clean, the beds are really wide.
- June 2013
We stayed in the Grand Hotel Diana Majestic for a week. The hotel is far from the center of Diana Marina , 15 minutes walk along the polluted highway. But the location has its pluses. The sea is just about. The view is great. Rooms are clean. Staff in the hotel is friendly. It’s a really comfortable place.
So nice hotel
- June 2013
The hotel situated in a great location, close to the beach. On the beach we had seating loungers. However, I recommend poolside loungers, they are much better. The pool is very nice, big and long. Breakfasts are just superb. The staff is friendly and responsive. The rooms are clean and virtually spotless.
Good hotel, but too expensive drink prices
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- May 2013
We had a group end of may in this, actually very beautiful hotel. Sadly the prices were in the hotel bar so high, that it the majority of the guests preferred, after dinner, to her room to go, or other bars and food possibilities went to. A shame but very accessible! So was the hotel bar was usually empty. Maybe the hotel management should have other drinks thought, hence the very friendly bartender his skills can demonstrate. Aperol- sritz €1 3, - Cocktail €1 3, -
Great family vacation
- May 2013
We can definitely recommend the hotel. We had a really beautiful holiday. However the arrival is with your own car recommended, it is a somewhat remote in a quieter area. And for excursions (Monaco about 90 kilometers away and marktausflüge, shopping) was the arrival with a car the better choice. The hotel is in immaculate condition. Room size was with our baby (large bed and buggies in the room) still absolutely sufficient. The room and bathroom was cleaned every day. The waiters in the dining room were great nice and all very suitable for children. Only the staff at the ... reception was somewhat unfriendly and always made a genervten impression! The food was very tasty and is something there for everyone. Menu changes were also no problem. Breakfast buffet every day always the same, however there is everything you need (different types of bread and rolls, sausage, cheese, jam and so on. Scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, juices, various cakes and pastries, beverages after choice, different muesli. The hotel's own beach very well-kept and a nice beach vacation. The swimming pool was very well-kept and the water very clean. The smaller pool is heated and was during our travels very pleasant. The sea and the larger pool were unfortunately somewhat cold. During our stay were the other guests which the age 50 + only a few families with children. The area is very quiet and for a, party, not convenient. But for a relaxing family holiday, we this hotel absolutely recommend. We will definitely go back. But only again in the low season, we suspect that to the main season the beach and the dining room is very crowded!
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See