Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Camelot House
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel enjoys a convenient location near the famous Hyde Park and Marble Arch. Also within walking distance are Regent's Park, the Wallace Collection Museum, the University of Westminster and Madame Tussauds. Several cafés, restaurants and metro stops are in the vicinity of the hotel. Nearby airports include Heathrow (about 30 km), Luton (50 km), Stansted (50 km) and Gatwick (60 km).
- The hotel features 40 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services and facilities at the hotel include a baggage storage service, a safe, internet access, wireless internet access, a breakfast room and a bar. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park.
- All rooms feature central heating and a bathroom. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. A minibar is also available. Features include a fridge and tea and coffee making equipment. An ironing set is also available to guests. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone and a TV. Each of the bathrooms features a shower and a hairdryer.
- The establishment offers breakfast as a bookable board option.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See