We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great hotel for tourists
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- May 2013
A hotel with super price performance ratio. Westminster Abbey, London Eye and Big Ben in a few minutes easy to reach on foot. Underground about 100 meters away. Great as a starting point for a city break. Very nice, courteous staff. Old house with a lot of charm. Rooms with many extras-safe, kettle, tv, bathrobes, and air conditioning. In the middle of the city but rather quiet. However already early in the morning noise from the flaschenaufbereitungsanlage next door. Didn't bother us-after all we wanted to early, so as lots to see. Very nice pub with delicious food and drinks ... at a good price.
Fantastic location and modern/ spacious rooms
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- July 2012
The hotel is because of its central location ideal for a city tour suited. World-Famous sights are within walking distance within up to 10 minutes reachable ( Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, houses of parliament, downing street, river thames/ London Eye and a lot other more.).
Information about Hotel Sanctuary House
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel occupies a fantastic location in one of London's oldest and most fashionable areas. It is close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and St. James Park, while the Olympic Park is 4 km away. Westminster underground station is roughly 650 metres from the hotel. The nearest airports are London Heathrow, approximately 27 km away, and London Gatwick, which is about 48 km from the hotel.
- The hotel features 34 accommodation units. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, a restaurant, a breakfast room, a bar, room service and a laundry. Guests can use the parking spaces if required.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. A safe is also available. Features include a fridge and tea and coffee making equipment. An ironing set is also available to guests. Internet access, a telephone and a TV are provided for guests' convenience. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and B & B.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See