We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Quiet & relaxing gorgeous vacation
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2013
Small, family-run hotel with 42 rooms in a quiet location Very clean and well-kept area Spacious rooms Friendly, attentive staff All-inclusive, meals in buffet form, Very good local kitchen, Wi-fi in the area free of charge, Nice well-kept beach, beach chairs and towels were enough and available free of charge International guest structure, local tourists, All ages
Information about Playa Esmeralda Beach Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe familial holiday complex lies in the southeast of the island close to Juan Dolio (approximately 2 km). Surrounded by palm trees, the complex is located directly beside a sandy beach with an offshore coral reef. Between the reef and the beach, the sea is mostly shallow and thus well-suited for children and non-swimmers who wish to go for a dip. Boca Chica is around 20 km away and Punta Cana Airport is a roughly 4-hour drive away.
- Renovated in 2003, the hotel comprises a total of 40 rooms spread over a 3-storey main building and several 2-storey annexe blocks. A lobby awaits guests with a 24-hour reception service and additional facilities within the air-conditioned buildings include a bar and a palm tree restaurant (on the beachside) in addition to a laundry service. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park or garage.
- The pleasant, air-conditioned rooms come with an en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone, a TV, a minibar/ fridge, a balcony or terrace (some include partial sea view) and a hire safe.
- In the outdoor complex is a swimming pool as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers laid out ready for use. Furthermore, the hotel offers its guests water sports options such as snorkelling, diving (weekly taster diving courses in the pool, scuba diving lessons available for an additional fee), windsurfing (limited availability at the offshore reef) and kayaking.
- Meals are available in a buffet form; it is possible to book either a full board or an all-inclusive stay.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Full board
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See