At a glance
- Great view (1) "Great view" found in 1 review
- " A highlight is- special because of the great view -the big pool at the roof on the tenth floor. The water temperature is however only on modest 22 ... "February 2012
- Big pool (1) "Big pool" found in 1 review
- " A highlight is- special because of the great view-the big pool at the roof on the tenth floor. The water temperature is however only on modest 22 °C. as ... "February 2012
- It is reasonable value for money (1) "It is reasonable value for money" found in 1 review
- " we had room 425 with a view of a lateral road. It's large, bright and with a TV, telephone, minibar. It is reasonable value for money . "February 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Simple but nice & friendly hotel
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
Somewhat aged but still nice and clean hotel. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. A bit outside of the city but the transport in chiang may no problem. The value for money is really top! Always again with great pleasure!
Chiang may in the north
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2013
The optical impression of the room was very good, and it was the changing daily carried out, but unfortunately had the ceilings and kopfpolstern, as well as mattresses the smell certainly already numerously present guests saved. For breakfast surprised us, even the fruit was tasteless were
Reinhard & Monika
hotel with view over Chiang May
- January 2012
The 10 story the park hotel is located at the Changklan road outside the square city center from Chiang May. Outside it is not the best impression -but, surprisingly, the exceptionally friendly, large and bright. As obviously everywhere in the north the guests too many from Asia and from France. The hotel offers daily between 7:00 P. M. and 9:00 P. M. three times on the hour a free transfer the night Bazaar on. You just have to get in at the front desk register and the date the departure register. A return transport will however not offered.
Information about The Park Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis attractive city hotel lies very centrally in the business and shopping district, near a market. It is about 5 km to Chiang Mai airport.
- Located on a main road, this fully air-conditioned hotel comprises a total of 176 rooms. Guests are welcomed in the foyer by friendly staff, who are on hand round the clock to answer any queries. The lobby additionally comprises a hotel safe and a currency exchange counter, and lift access is available. There is a supermarket where smaller purchases may be made, and dining options include a cosy bar as well as an elegant air-conditioned restaurant, with highchairs provided for younger guests. A conference room is available for meetings and conferences, and the hotel also offers public Internet access with a W-LAN access point. Room and laundry services, as well as medical assistance, round up the offerings. In addition, it is also possible to hire bikes and store them in the bicycle cellar.
- The comfortable and tasteful rooms are carpeted and come with an en suite bathroom and a cosy sitting area. Standard fittings include a king-sized bed, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, a minibar/ fridge, and a hire safe. An Internet connection is also provided in all accommodation units as standard.
- In the hotel grounds, guests will find a swimming pool and a poolside snack bar. Sun loungers and parasols are laid out ready for use. A massage service is additionally on offer to hotel guests.
- Guests may select their breakfast, midday and evening meals from varied buffets with all kinds of culinary treats. Lunch and dinner may additionally be taken as a set menu or à la carte. Special dietary requirements as well as individual-specific dishes may be prepared.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See