Hotel Natania's(0 stars)

Filters
You selected:
3 reviews for this hotel sorted by travel date

Archived reviews

These are not counted into the current average review rating, as the journey took place more than 25 months ago, or the hotel has completely changed.
Paul
Just great archived
  • Families
  • December 2010
We stayed at a private villa the other side of Whitehouse and we wanted to give the staff Christmas off. A local taxi driver told us about Natainas so we went and had a look The lady owner said she was shut christmas day but but stay open for us anyway We had the place to our selves They gave us a ghetto blaster and a bell for the beach and told us to ring when we wanted anything Nothing was to much trouble The hotel is on the opposite side of the bay to Sandels and i felt sorry ... for them all as me and my family had all this beauty and atention surrounding us We i recommend this place ? YES. Would i go back ?, i have already booked !!!!!!!! read hotel review
    Size of the bathroom
    Cleanliness & linen change
    6.0
    Room amenities (TV, balcony, safe, etc.)
    Size of the room
    Quality of the beach
    Overall condition of the pool area
    Child care or playground
    6.0
    Leisure activities (e.g. sauna, tennis, entertainment, etc.)
    4.0
    Transportation connection and available excursions
    Restaurants & bars in the area
    Other leisure activities available
Joseph
A hidden gem in the south coast of Jamaica archived
  • Friends
  • March 2010
Found this place by accident as they dont really advertise. The south coast of jamaica is so much more beautiful than the rest of the island. There are no pan handlers asking for money or trying to take advantage of you. You can let your guard down and enjoy what you came here for and that is the sun sea and pure relaxation. Natanias is a place to enjoy the ocean as it is right on the beach and whatever you want they will arrange for you at a very reasonable cost. The grounds are exquisite and the ocean is ... crystal clear, the snorkeling is awesome as there is a reef 20 yards fro the hotel, We caught are own fish when we were there. All I can say is that this place is a place of pure relaxation fun and beauty. read hotel review
    Size of the bathroom
    Cleanliness & linen change
    6.0
    Room amenities (TV, balcony, safe, etc.)
    Size of the room
    Quality of the beach
    Overall condition of the pool area
    Child care or playground
    5.0
    Leisure activities (e.g. sauna, tennis, entertainment, etc.)
    Family friendliness
    Transportation connection and available excursions
    Restaurants & bars in the area
    Other leisure activities available
Carol
Outstanding location, service & food archived
  • Singles
  • April 2009
Natania's has 8 spacious rooms all located on 2nd flr. The place is immaculate. Breakfast is served every morning w/all fresh veg, fruit, eggs, etc, This was the best vacation I've ever taken & I travel quite a bit. The owner, Veronica Probst, is delightful but never bothers you. There are plenty of places to just sit & read quietly in the shade or sun w/easy access to a sandy beach or big pool. I cannot wait to go back!!!! read hotel review
    6.0

Spacious rooms & well maintained. Again, this is a small place so don't look for all the immenties you would find in a large resort. I found this to be the plus rather than the minus. I had everything I needed & delighted in reading all day & before I went to sleep on a comfortable bed while listening to the tree frogs.

6.0

There is only 1 restaurant but there are only 8 rooms. There is a well stocked bar. Everything was always clean & served in a timely manner. I speak English as does the staff. I also tipped when anyone did anything for me. Laundry service is available including ironing for additional charge.

6.0

Extremely friendly staff w/out being intrusive & will obtain anything you need w/in minutes. As I said, there is a driver available for additional cost should you want one from airport or to other places along the South Coast.

6.0

This is a small guest house although feels quite spacious. There is a large pool & easy access to the beach. Chairs are plentiful & I prefer to sit in the shade to did not pay attention to umbrellas, etc.

6.0

Beach is on property as is pool. Takes about 1 hr to get from Montego Bay Airport but well worth the time. Closest "city" is Black River about 20 mins away. Excursions can easily be arranged. I never took public transportation so cannot comment. A driver is always available w/a very clean van & you are the only person/people in it. Prices avail w/owner of Inn depending on your destination. Very, very quiet place which is what I wanted.