Motel Bluestone On George(5 stars)

571 George St Dunedin, 9016 View on map

Filters
You selected:
2 hotel reviews for undefined sorted by travel date

Archived reviews

These are not counted into the current average review rating, as the journey took place more than 25 months ago, or the hotel has completely changed.
Nilay
Simply only recommendable! archived
  • Recommended hotel
  • Singles
  • Translated
  • Other stay
  • July 2011
After a 32 hours travel to new Zealand I am of course very broken in Dunedin arrived. My Kiwi shuttle bus I was only at the wrong hotel deposed, but one has me personally of this hotel picked up and it was already late evening. From the outside very beautifully lit is a little bit tucked away, after a entrance drives up, is not directly on the street. Breakfast had to extra in addition be ordered. From other guests I really didn't even notice it and it was fully booked. read hotel review
    6.0

Very large and super clean room. Double bed with large balcony and super view of the sea ( of course not completely) and Dunedin. Furniture was very new, sky tv ( pay tv) was included in the price. Balcony was small but sweet small whole kitchen available with washing machine and tumble dryer. Bathroom was very big with jacuzzi. I have to say the Heizsytem in new Zealand is so or so questionable and I was cold it was winter and somehow wanted the small electrical heating the big room not warm up!

• Gastronomy
    3.0

Breakfast must be received at least up to a certain time be ordered, Restaurant/ bar does not exist. You order from a other hotel and returns it to the room. I have to say for the price it was very economical and nothing special good!

6.0

Very friendly staff, very helpful. I had nothing to complain about, only should this price least Wi-Fi be in vain.

• Sport & Leisure

No pool, but a small room with fitness equipment was there

• Hotel

5.0

Airport- hotel approximately 30 to 40 minutes with the shuttle bus. The hotel lies as mentioned not directly on the street, but on a hill the' main street' in Dunedin runs. The Georgstreet is the road by the center from Dunedin runs. Octagon is on foot in about 15 to 20 minutes reached. A larger supermarket is about 10-15 run minutes away as well as a department store, McDonalds, Starbucks, restaurants and so on The only thing what bothered me was, there Studenstadt is the students on saturday night a bad long and loud party nearby to the hotel celebrated and you really notice until 5! But as I simply to jetlag and tired for me to take care of it, I take earplugs reingestopft and slept.

Sven
Here all true archived
  • Recommended hotel
  • Couples
  • Translated
  • Countryside & spa
  • December 2009
This fairly new accommodation in Dunedin positve about. Well situated on the Haupteinfallstraße yet away from traffic noise. Very friendly service. Free internet access. Room amenities plentiful and very high quality. Washer/dryer included. Balcony/terrace. After a few minutes walk you will find the first stores and restaurants, about 15 mins walk. Unreserved recommendation! read hotel review
    5.8
    Size of the bathroom
    Cleanliness & linen change
    6.0
    Room amenities (TV, balcony, safe, etc.)
    Size of the room
    Reception, check-in & check-out
    Friendliness and helpfulness
  • Hotel
    5.7
    Family friendliness
    Condition of the Hotel
    6.0
    General cleanliness of the different areas
    5.3
    Restaurants & bars in the area
    Proximity to shopping areas
    5.0
    Transportation connection and available excursions