Hotel Club Calimera Sunny Beach/Rodopi Zwete(4 stars)

8420 Sonnenstrand, Bulgarien View on map

397 reviews for this hotel sorted by travel date
John
15 day's Bulgary
  • September 2014
Florapark is a good 4 star hotel. Food is fine. Pitty was that half of the all inclusive drinks were out because it was the last week before end of season and the hotel was about to close. Lots of excuses but no action. Personel should learn to speak english so they can communicate with other than German people (I'm from the Netherlands). Animation is perfect. read hotel review
    4.5
    4.5
    4.8
    4.2
Nikolay
Amaizing week in a wonderful place
  • August 2014
Hotel Rodopi is a part of three hotels situated on the Black Sea coast in the famous bulgarian resort Sunny Beach. The hotel is not so big and crowded and keep the intimate atmosphere for relax and privacy. Rooms are big enough, especially studios, very clean and in a very good condition. Services are exellent, personal is smiling and helpful. Kitchen is delicious /national, continental and spatial/. This hotel is visited from children with their parents up to the people in adulthood. All of them are very pleased an lucky. read hotel review
    5.0

Rooms are in a very good conditions. Clean, with all the necessary equipment /TV, central air condition, balcony, minibar, telephone etc.

6.0

The hotel is in the all inclusive chain and has one big restaurant /quite enough for the guests of the hotel/ with very good kitchen /traditional and mediterranean/. There is no limit in the food you can eat what do you want and how much do you want. Additionally there are two bars /one on the swimming pool/, one pizzeria also. The atmosphere is nice and prices also. Sometimes there are spatial events organized by the owners.

6.0

As i have already noted the staff of the hotel is very friendliness, speaking many languages, ready to help you any time. Additional services like laundry, doctor and child care are aveilable. No complaints and only admirations for the conditions provided by the owners and the managers of the hotel.

6.0

This place actually is a paradise for the children. Not only for the small ones, but also for the teenagers. Kids club,disco, animations organized by professional animators, mini golf, aqua park etc. Three swimming pools with cristal water, sunbeds,showers and every things what is necessary.

5.0

The hotel is situated in the second line from the sea /aprox. 200 mtrs/ in a good and quite place. The Burgas Airport is nearby /15 klm/ and the big city of Burgas itself is about 20 klm. There are big shopping facilities in the aria including in the hotel and interested excursions inside of the country and Istanbul as well.

Mario
We are repeaters!
  • July 2014
The hotel is very tastefully decorated and everywhere is very clean. We were now already 2 time in the Sunny Beach Club Rodopi Zvete and felt very comfortable. For the greeting stood for us on the room a bottle of wine and private chocolate prepared. We enjoyed the free wi-fi internet use in the lobby and this time we had better reception in the room as the years before. Every day there were diversified buffets at every meal. There remained simply no desires open. There were very many different variants of turkey, chicken, beef, veal, lamb and a variety of ... fish. Also salads and cake there was a very large selection. For dinner, there were also 4 different sorts of ice cream. The waiters were always very polite and really tried hard, to fulfill all wishes. The bar team makes a job for super! The service no matter, whether at the reception, the customer service, the bars, the food or the housekeeping is really just a great! Everywhere one were very friendly/treated and the staff always had a friendly word on their lips. Always the most efficient given, that the guests feel more comfortable. Also for a small or larger personal conversation between hotel staff and guest were time. The whole team of the hotel is simply a great work! For us, it is now already a holiday with good friends! read hotel review
Modather
No comment
  • June 2014
I swear all that happened I been there for one week in June, location was good, food was not bad, animations was very nice but it's not good that all of them having a day off in same day and all places closed like Volleyball, football, Boccia, it will be nice if each one or both of them take a day off but not all together, as service 2 or 3 persons only smiling and looking good others nobody smile even not saying hi or good morning, afternoon restaurant not open there are 2 others open one of them I ... been front of door were many food ready and three person inside I asked is it open they looking to each other's nobody answer, then I start to speak loud they hurried up saying no no, I said maybe they make it ready for evening but it was 14:00 and was many warm food, I went to second one I found only pizza and Macron with salat and some fruits I got my place to eat in 20 minutes later I was walking back I found the restaurant where the 3 service said no was open what a. And one day I was sitting in main restaurant and stuff was working, enter inside the assistant or I don't know food & beverage maybe start to shout to stuffs while me and few guests were eating inside, strange Pool bar was there one man Brown skin, fat and shorter inside the bar all the guest asking him for cups to drinking as almost guest all-inclusive and cups behind him, he answer us and in my face directly saying no no, as normal guest I went to reception to speak with receptionist her answer was barman not speaking English or German, so in one second I felt like it was my fault that I don't speak Bulgarian, I asked to speak with General Manager, she told me he will be here in 15 minutes, I went to my table at a pool bar even the bar man was away more than a 15 minutes and all of us waiting to drink, like we are in army. Then I saw the manager was walking round the pool even didn't ask the bar man what's happened or what's going on, I went to my room I was would like to change my towels I called the reception she answered why, then guest relation or I don't know who's she came to my room and said that we changing the towels every 2 days and first 3 days my everyday was changing towels, sheets, all, then she changed and said the General Manager waiting you tomorrow 10:00 morning, I recognized that they start to do that because my complain about barman, then later I heard that Bulgarian people they don't care about who commenting doesn't matter then I cancelled my meeting because I knew it will bring nothing, even in each room they leaving a feedback about the hotel and the holiday but my room was nothing because they know what I will gonna write, I been in many hotels round the world and I never see as I saw in this hotel, so my holiday started cool but the end was shit, my advice of what I wrote that don't make a complain specially in this hotel to don't get a shit, there are a lot of ways to write your complain and informing others, attention: if you diced to fly to this hotel one more time so try to learn Bulgarian before to fly to get away with them. read hotel review
    3.3
    1.8
    4.8
    3.5
Nicole
Nice holiday with utmost relaxation guaranteed
  • Proof of booking
  • September 2013
The hotel shares in three hotels. We stayed at the hotel 2. accommodated. The rooms are really very large. The decor is, i think a 3 star hotel in Germany. The room is cleaned every day and is therefore very clean. Also a good sized balcony had the room. From the balcony we could on two of the three pools look. They are very nicely large and had enough beach chairs. We had also in the afternoon never problems single beach chairs with umbrella to find ☺ The hotel staff is very nice. Even at 3 o'clock on the journey ... day we were to eat which provided. We would always go back ☺ read hotel review
    4.0

Rooms were really more than big enough. The bags were not in the way and didn't feel cramped. The bathroom is also big enough. It is equipped with a shower. Large balcony and great views. Safe you had to get yourself 15 Euro per week rent. But that was ok. In Germany it would be a 3 star hotel

5.0

There was always plenty to eat... Actually one could almost around the clock food. The food was for me absolutely sufficient. Every day there would be what else and i could always find something, which i liked. Some things were the highlight and the long-running issue for me. For example, the super delicious feta cheese at the salad buffet. Also the soft drinks you could drink. Surprisingly was also the coffee. Just the cocktails disappointed. This came from the tetra pack and tasted i really. But who good cocktails wants, the evening in one of the numerous beach bars and drink as a (mostly happy hour. Two for a... Cost 4-5 leva so 2-3 Euro)

6.0

The staff were very nice and friendly. From the snack upon arrival about the essensverpflegung and the ladies at the information. We have not a rude person met. On 3. day knew the ladies at the reception even our room number by heart and gave us the room key. Without the you had to say.

6.0

Therefore the us the mega high season was over one could at the pool even sleep ☺ There is an animation pool where all day long music. On the other it is wonderful calm. The pool areas are clean and nice. Drinks you could always directly adjoining bars get. You can Midget Golf games and gave it also in the evening shows from the entertainment team was organized. But everything was really unobtrusive ☺

5.0

The hotel shares in three hotels. We stayed at the hotel 2. accommodated. The rooms are really very large. The decor is, i think a 3 star hotel in Germany. The room is cleaned every day and is therefore very clean. Also a good sized balcony had the room. From the balcony we could on two of the three pools look. They are very nicely large and had enough beach chairs... We had also in the afternoon never problems single beach chairs with umbrella to find ☺ The hotel staff is very nice... Even at 3 o'clock on the journey day we were to eat which provided. We would always go back ☺

6.0

The beach is than 2 minutes... The shopping mile is also only 2 minutes away. But you can hear nothing from the music or similar... Supermarkets are two in the immediate vicinity. These are 24/7 open and have everything you need. Very well worth it to the shoppingständen visit. But sell all almost the same. Action was not possible.

Sylke
If you don't select can't say
  • September 2013
We had two rooms with a connecting door in the rodopi. The rooms were clean but in the smaller was the curtains were broken and in the larger one had to do a course to the balcony door to open. On 2. day our restaurant is closed due to the low number of guests and we had in the 2. to go, but not bad was so we had just in the morning a bit of exercise. Since we at the beginning of the end of the season were there around us always closed more. What a weird feeling makes. ... To abort or end. Our reception was then also only from 8a 17 hours a day. You could but everything in 2. to solve! I found the many families with children were there, from Germany so there was little communication difficulties and our son always had someone to play with. At the end of our trip came relatively many retirees, which was not so beautiful, because they are still there grumbling about the children, the volume in the food etc. 'weighted '. Nice they all came into the world as adults are ☺ read hotel review
    5.0

The size of the two rooms was completely ok. The bathrooms and the rest were clean but not sparkling. The minibar hummed quite noisy

5.0

The food was always adequate selection large. There was always salads and much fruit. The dispender from the beer and wine are the often cleaning!

5.0

Always friendly and always nice sometimes too fast (in clearing away)

4.0

At this point again a big compliment to the tireless animation team also if you partly already was too cold ☺ and the always hard working team ( waiters, bartender) good value with good language skills. To the pool: the pool chairs were sadly partly broken and you had to just be careful. The cushions were partly dirty and wet which was not so nice.

5.0

We had two rooms with a connecting door in the rodopi. The rooms were clean but in the smaller was the curtains were broken and in the larger one had to do a course to the balcony door to open. On 2. day our restaurant is closed due to the low number of guests and we had in the 2. to go, but not bad was so we had just in the morning a bit of exercise. Since we at the beginning of the end of the season were there around us always closed more. What a weird feeling makes... To abort or end. Our reception was then also only from 8a 17 hours a day. You could but everything in 2. to solve! I found the many families with children were there, from Germany so there was little communication difficulties and our son always had someone to play with. At the end of our trip came relatively many retirees, which was not so beautiful, because they are still there grumbling about the children, the volume in the food etc. 'weighted '. Nice they all came into the world as adults are ☺

5.0

From the airport there are only about 30 minutes with child is great. To the beach it is about 3 distance, everything no distance. Since we had all-inclusive, we have the numerous restaurants around us not used and the nightlife i can't comment because the child fails. Shopping you could still very good the beach promenade invited a and you got everything you could possibly want and clan you don't need. Ergo everything there!

Gerold
Carefree and pleasant family holiday
  • September 2013
We stayed at the hotel Zvete, with 2 children (1,5 and 3,5 years) the quasi in the living room to have slept there and we in the bedroom. Both rooms were spacious, clean and nice. The balcony was in order in the evening to sitting sufficiently. The bathroom was also large and the shower also larger than the german durchschnittsbrause. Dad and both kids could easily together showers. Breakfast and dinner were in my opinion good. Every day there would be eggs in various form freshly prepared at the roasting station, as well as everything which in other ... hotels also for the breakfast. The sweet department we must say here was the best. With us there were also some russians. Otherwise mainly german every federal state. read hotel review
    5.0

Our room was spacious and clean. The mattress (180 times 200 centimeter) was quite hard springs stocked. Sofa beds for the kids were a bit soft and, in my view, pleasant. Bathroom was clean and was cleaned every day, new towels gave it also, not regularly but more often. The toilet is very few, even if the toilet paper in the trash can is -2a 3 times press must be ☺

5.0

We were mainly at the pool from Hotel Flora and we always had lunch in the pizzeria snack taken around after lunch to make. The pizza was freshly prepared and delicious. There were also noodles and baked potatoes with herbalquark.

5.0

The staff was friendly and especially the animateurs have with a lot of commitment to disport catered for. Pushy they were however never. With german you get along very well, sometimes is english helpful.

5.0

My wife every day aqua fitness with Betty made, great thing! Each evening was child discotheque, this was lovingly and fun for all. Then for 21 hours there was either a show, a quiz, karaoke or similar. From the animation team good and really not pushy or forced. At the pool were at our time (01. until 13,09. 13) always plenty of free sunbeds. From others we heard that the weeks before but also queue announced was the pool hours. What also has to be said: the water in the pool was cold!

6.0

We stayed at the hotel Zvete, with 2 children (1,5 and 3,5 years) the quasi in the living room to have slept there and we in the bedroom. Both rooms were spacious, clean and nice. The balcony was in order in the evening to sitting sufficiently. The bathroom was also large and the shower also larger than the german durchschnittsbrause. Dad and both kids could easily together showers. Breakfast and dinner were in my opinion good. Every day there would be eggs in various form freshly prepared at the roasting station, as well as everything which in other hotels also for the breakfast. The sweet department we must say here was the best. With us there were also some russians. Otherwise mainly german every federal state.

5.0

The beach was really only 100 meters. Supermarket 24 hours on, for pampers or wine on balcony in the evening if the kids sleep. From the hustle and bustle of the promenade, you could get nothing at all in the hotel purely with. Bus ride to the airport about 40 minutes

Britta
Immediately again!
  • Proof of booking
  • September 2013
Beautiful holiday in a great klubanlage! perfect clean, friendly staff, excellent and varied food-everything more than enough-all around everything was perfect! read hotel review
    5.8
    5.5
    5.3
    5.7
    5.4
Diana
Disappointing holiday
  • September 2013
My boyfriend and i (27 and 22 years) spent two weeks in the hotel 2. We booked all-inclusive. The hotel 2. could urgently times a renovation! Both from the inside, and the hotel looks from the outside not very inviting. Disturbing was that the elevators were very small and not more than 6 people in the elevator. In the hotel there were almost only german and the staff speak so well german. Unfortunately, there was no bath towels for the pool/beach, one had thus its own towels to use or to buy some. Unfortunately, there was wi-fi not included, but ... you could at the reception cost codes get (30 minutes 0,50 Euro and so on). However there were in the hotel 2. often no codes so that you in the other two hotels the klubanlage had to go for the code. read hotel review
    2.0

The room was functional. Missed things like a trash can in the room (only a small trash bin in the bathroom). Especially nice was the room also not. There was a small balcony but this was little inviting (view of the roof of the hotel and on the street) The bathroom (toilet, shower) was very small. In the room there was a tv, a minibar and telephone. The bed was old and worn but comfortable. Unfortunately the room was only moderately cleaned. The mirrors for example, in 14 days only 1 time cleaned... Only the towels were nicely on the bed.

1.0

Throughout the standard of cleanliness of the restaurant was 3 restaurants, as well as a pizzeria and a snack bar (there was only lunch). From 10 p. m. there was soft drinks (7 up, Pepsi, mirinda, as well as water, nectar and beer. For breakfast there were to coffee and milk (only from the machines) tomato juice and nectar. The soft drinks were very good, the so-called juice was a nectar with very low saftanteil what is a real shame. In the restaurant of the hotel 2. i was really shocked by the 'cafeteria atmosphere', it was all very carelessly presented (in the morning, at noon and in the evening!). By a relaxing meal in the holiday no trace! There was always a huge rush to the buffet and one had to watch out not niedergerannt to be. The food was almost no seasoning and was at best warm as it was served. Unfortunately, the food was also not very varied... Everything was all 3 days. The restaurants of the hotels rodophi and flora were already a bit better (especially the restaurant flora) but also the food there was always only lukewarm unfortunately (even if meal took the first at the buffet was vacated!) And without salt and pepper on the table we would have been lost! There was always the same (mashed potatoes, cold sausages and fried vegetables, chips...) Particularly we found the pasta every day because they were extremely overcooked and stood in the water with the serving! For a week was ok but two weeks this was unacceptable! The last days of our holiday we had in the restaurants could hardly more a bite herunterbekommen and are then despite all inclusive at a restaurant outside and that speaks volumes! Evenings there was at the bars cocktails. But they were unfortunately not even mixed, but done from the tetrapack what you liked. Cocktails we then outside drinking (they are in Bulgaria luckily was very cheap) Only the snack bar by the pool i would recommend it because there is from 12 to 17 hours freshly baked pizza and delicious hot dogs. The restaurants seemed clean but there were some glasses were often not really clean and many plates were the edges chipped. That is not really nice holiday. My conclusion to the food: i had rarely such a bad food in the holiday as brings every hobby cook more!

3.0

The staff was friendly but not very courteous. Simple things such as, for example, a corkscrew at the front desk were unfortunately not to get. The staff spoke as far as i noticed german, russian and english. The whole area is divided a doctor. With this, we had to make acquaintance as my boyfriend unfortunately the foot broken. The doctor and the nurse were friendly and courteous. What disturbed me very much was, that my friend with the crutches not through the mitarbeitergang go could, but the whole area outside around limp had (we had several times inquired)

5.0

The pools were clean and nice. But the water temperature was definitely too cold there were particularly in the 2. week almost only children in the pool. There was a large entertainment program which i liked. (however i never participated so i do not ok) Unfortunately in the whole complex the beach chairs with towels reserved which has me very much gene ffs. So it was in the first week end august very hard to find a chair around 10 hours!

2.0

My boyfriend and i (27 and 22 years) spent two weeks in the hotel 2... We booked all-inclusive. The hotel 2. could urgently times a renovation! Both from the inside, and the hotel looks from the outside not very inviting... Disturbing was that the elevators were very small and not more than 6 people in the elevator. In the hotel there were almost only german and the staff speak so well german. Unfortunately, there was no bath towels for the pool/beach, one had thus its own towels to use or to buy some... Unfortunately, there was wi-fi not included, but you could at the reception cost codes get (30 minutes 0,50 Euro and so on). However there were in the hotel 2. often no codes so that you in the other two hotels the klubanlage had to go for the code...

5.0

The hotel is in a very good location! It is only 5 minutes to the beach or to the promenade. The hotel is approximately 30 minutes away from the airport Burgas. In the immediate vicinity there are numerous restaurants and bars. If you like to go out at night is here correct! Positive was, that one however in the room of the party mood easier.

Harry
We will definitely come back-promised
  • September 2013
Three hotels in a spacious complex. A very much maintained plant in all areas. Large and well-equipped rooms. Just as it should be and one imagines it. read hotel review
    6.0

Large, spacious and well equipped.

6.0

One in front, with some of the other reviews, you get the impression that people were in another hotel. I can say, that the food was more than good. All the staff in the restaurants, but also all were efficient, polite and tried to stay there make it as pleasant as possible. Even special wishes were immediately fulfilled.

6.0

I am always amazed at the friendliness of all the staff. Existing problems, if there was any, were that was solved immediately. I am speaking after many years we after Bulgaria drive no word bulgarian. The staff all speak excellent german.

6.0

Ivan and his team were as always not to beat. So a good entertainment i in any other hotel. Here other animation team once in the teaching go, if you want to know as animation to function. Simply 'great'.

6.0

The distance to the airport is optimal. The way to the beach and for shopping is less than three minutes to get.

Anja
The 2. time this year 2013
  • September 2013
3 hotel complexes rodopi, Zvete and flora park. We stayed in the apartment at the Zvete in de 6. floor with a view of the active pool! Very nice quiet room! read hotel review
    6.0

Apartment in the hotel Zvete the best! Clean, neat, spacious, everything available!

6.0

Most of the meals we ate in the main restaurant in the hotel Zvete restaurant. Marina, the restaurant manager and marijan than your colleague at your side a really great job. They were always ready for wishes open. The major responsible boss Nelly the restaurant was every day and on dishes and the cleanliness informed. She even for the they were frying eggs serve! Praiseworthy! We felt at home! We really liked the food! There was something there for everyone!

6.0

All employees are friendly and helpful! Complaints were quickly turned off! Understood we were greeted by all the employees! The german language knowledge is good to excellent!

6.0

The entertainment around the team of Ivan is superb! For the first time i have many actions in the area took part. It was informal and was a lot of fun! Big thank you to Betty, your fitness program was excellent, the Waage has no grams longer! The evening shows were excellent! It was still an increase to the demonstrations in june recognizable! Alex, tisho, Martin, Betty, laddie, yanni and Ivan you have a great program demonstrations and have me again with your presentations famous! I hope again next year!

6.0

From the airport about 30 minutes transfer, to the beach over the road about 3 minutes!

Andreas
I was persuaded
  • Friends
  • September 2013
I thought the hotel area was very generously designed felt. It is certainly a classic, large complex, but not cramped works. The pool area was also very nicely arranged and everything was kept perfectly clean. The individual properties are by leafy paths simple to reach, and give it a rather a park similar impression. The entrance from the 2. the hotel is very spacious and there is pleasant outdoor seating. The rooms are size-even the bathroom. The facilities are functional and for me completely sufficient. A balcony is also available and with seating, a table and a small clothes rack ... stocked-very convenient. The all-inclusive benefits for me of everything, what a week is necessary. However i missed the possibility of using wlan. These should now be for me in a hotel standard. The guests were very mixed, whether of age or nations. But we had no problems with the guests which of course i found to be very pleasant. read hotel review
    5.0

As already described above. However very badly soundproofed. Morning were a bit annoying, when the neighbor already at 6 o'clock a shower. But otherwise all super. Tv and minibar were also available of course.

6.0

The gastronomy area addressed me very much. The variety of meals was just great - something for everyone. There was a large choice of salads, cold dishes, hot dishes, typical of the country and of course international. In the desserts i veriebt -simply perfect there. The drinks choice left nothing to be desired. A special compliment but at the pool bar. The guys do a great job-and even with the mass of people know they were special wishes. There were no complaints with the cleanliness and hygiene.

6.0

So the service i could not complain about. The reception was 24 hours occupied and that personal was behind very pleasant, helpful and always friendly. It was noted and always asked, if everything is okay. Really top. However, at the reception of a 4 star hotel a plaster available. Foreign language skills were very good. Also here a large compliment! Also the service staff were always very friendly and attentive. However, i had with the cleanliness and the feeling, the plate under the food cleared to get. They were very quick. But you get used to it. Room service was ok.

5.0

The entertainers were all great, as well as attentive without penetrant to work. Have a huge respect for what they do, be it through the entertainment team or by their shows, which they regularly perform. You can tell you, that just soul behind it. Sport offers were enough available, the sports entertainment complete the offer. The pool area is for people, the pool, i think nothing to be desired. Beach chairs/umbrellas are at least. At the end of the season sufficiently available.

5.0

I thought the hotel area was very generously designed felt. It is certainly a classic, large complex, but not cramped works. The pool area was also very nicely arranged and everything was kept perfectly clean. The individual properties are by leafy paths simple to reach, and give it a rather a park similar impression. The entrance from the 2. the hotel is very spacious and there is pleasant outdoor seating. The rooms are size-even the bathroom. The facilities are functional and for me completely sufficient. A balcony is also available and with seating, a table and a small clothes rack stocked-very convenient. The all-inclusive benefits for me of everything, what a week is necessary. However i missed the possibility of using wlan. These should now be for me in a hotel standard. The guests were very mixed, whether of age or nations. But we had no problems with the guests which of course i found to be very pleasant.

4.0

The hotel is easily accessible from the airport Burgas to reach. Sunny Beach of course, directly on the beach for party guests a lot to offer. For every taste should be something. But it certainly here primarily for party-fun and shopping is. Convenient is, that the 2. hotel is a little further to the rear transferred lies, the way to the beach still very short, from the party mile nothing easier. Otherwise unfortunately the surrounding area not much to offer. No wonder with over 400 properties. However, i recommend taking a trip to old -Nessebar - a Unesco world cultural heritage. It is well worth it and was a nice change to the hotel castles.

Maja & jürgen
Beautiful sunny holiday in autumn
  • September 2013
We were middle september in a studio in hotel Zvete accommodated. At the beginning we had a studio on the street, the us however was too loud. But 2 days later we could already in a quieter studio to move. The hotel in general was very clean. The food in the restaurant was always sufficient and with variety. Good salad selection. The entertainment team was always in a good mood and very hard to the guests. (thank you Betty, Alex, Martin and tisho!) read hotel review
    5.0

The studio was very big and spacious. We had a separate living room and a bedroom. The bathroom was large with a walk-in shower. The cleaning was good.

5.0

There are in the area, several restaurants available. We were almost always in the Zvete. There the meal was always varied and plentiful. Cleanliness was much respected. The clearing of the plates was sometimes too fast. In the restaurant there was soft drinks, beer and wine for yourself. In the evening at the bar or at the pool there was also cocktails (package) and other local alcoholic drinks

5.0

The room was always clean and the towels were changed if we wanted it. The staff was very hard-working and friendly. German was in the hotel understood well everywhere. A broken refrigerator was immediately replaced by a new.

5.0

Great entertainment! The evening shows were great. With the small team very much together. Beach chairs were in the off-season sufficiently available. Unfortunately the sun screens not adjust so that you may be the move must. The pools were unfortunately very refreshing. The sea was much better.

5.0

To the beach about 250 meters. Initially very good shopping possibilities, but unfortunately for the end of season more and more close. Distance from the airport is approximately 30 minutes we booked our trips through the travel agent. Super was sozopol and the quad safari!.

Tobias
For me no 85% recommendation value...
  • September 2013
#i and my girlfriend (27 years and 22 years) have 2 weeks all inclusive holiday at the Club Calimera Sunny Beach (hotel 2., rodopi and Flora Park) made. We stayed at hotel 2. accommodated. #condition of the area/hotel: it was always clean and tidy, however, you can tell, that it was already a few years on the embossment. #the guests were about 70% german, therefore the staff speaks also well german. #wlan gives it also, however only against fee (1 day /1,50 Euro). This is very slow. #there are exchange offices, small shops with normal prices and a doctor ... for the whole area. This i had to take advantage of since i the foot was broken. Treatment/x-ray/was. And so on. Everything was relatively fast and uncomplicated. However i guess all despite the eu a holiday insurance to complete. read hotel review
    3.0

Jooa. A bed, air conditioning, a tv, a bathroom with shower/hair dryer and a balcony. Finished. More i can't really say. You can sleep and wash. Nothing special. Negative: there is 1 plug socket! (unterm tv)

1.0

Sunday The most important thing in the whole holiday. The food. :-) Conclusion: okay for one week, for 2 weeks it is not. #there are 3 buffet-restaurants, 1 pizza bar, 1 snack bar #restaurants (early, lunch, dinner): There was actually always the same. Soup, sausage, mashed potatoes, fries, pork, vegetables, salad, fruit. There were 3 dishes all 3 days! Varietty. As i said, for a week it might be ok, but not for 14 days Oh, ' noodles' there was also always. But didn't deserve its name. Always cooked and always was still the water in the container. #the bulgarian kitchen is yes house on rather lukewarm, but this is always cold. Even fresh, from the kitchen against food was at least at the place then cold. #please take also always salt and pepper with... You will notice why ☺ Drinks: There are mostly Pepsi, 7 up, mirinda and so on. In addition to water (only still), beer and wine. Everything to be tapped yourself in normal plastic cups. Everything was ok. Café and cocktailtrinker should however not all expect too much. We are partly, despite all inclusive, outward to the meal. Was always delicious and thankfully also cheap. Sorry Calimera, but for the food there was only 1 star

3.0

#staff was always friendly #speaks good german #room cleaning... Oh well. Was ok. (towels were not always changed #doctor as described above #was allowed but with my crutches not mitarbeiterdurchgang use. Had therefore in the evening always outside rum walk

5.0

Yes... Sport. I did. Me but also the foot broken. (was but also my fault) The entertainment was good! Room facilities such us water polo, soccer, quiz and so on. The shows we looked at. Rather to the promenade. # the 4 pools are clean, large and in good condition. These, however, are partially quite fresh. #beach chairs: there is in the high season too few. In the first days we had for 10 hours almost no more. From september we had no more problems. (the chairs in the Flora Park are the best)

3.0

#i and my girlfriend (27 years and 22 years) have 2 weeks all inclusive holiday at the Club Calimera Sunny Beach (hotel 2., rodopi and Flora Park) made. We stayed at hotel 2. accommodated. #condition of the area/hotel: it was always clean and tidy, however, you can tell, that it was already a few years on the embossment. #the guests were about 70% german, therefore the staff speaks also well german. #wlan gives it also, however only against fee (1 day /1,50 Euro). This is very slow. #there are exchange offices, small shops with normal prices and a doctor for the whole area. This i had to take advantage of since i the foot was broken. Treatment/x-ray/was. And so on. Everything was relatively fast and uncomplicated. However i guess all despite the eu a holiday insurance to complete.

6.0

The location is really great. You have 2 minutes to the beach and promenade. Here there is a lot of shops and restaurants, clubs, and so on. For the men in the partyhütte football and good german beer, for the girls enough cocktail bars ☺ and here is everything very cheap! 1€for beer, 2 €for cocktails, 4-8€ for great food. #the beach is beautiful, however, the beach chairs against fee 8 €per day for 2 + umbrella

Simone
Beautiful area
  • August 2013
The hotel is in great condition. The size of the room we found enough. The beds were made daily. The cleanliness general we found also correct. Mainly were in the time of our stay germans in the hotel. read hotel review
    5.0

The rooms have a decent size. The cleanliness is good. The room had everything you need.

5.0

There are several restaurants. We had in the 2. to eat. The selection was good. However from 01,09. (the beginning of the off season) has been radically with the selection of the meal just down. Once a week there was a bulgarian dinner where fresh splinter piglet gave. On the terrace we liked sitting and dining.

5.0

In the hotel but also outside of the hotels one can get quite far with german and english. The friendliness of the staff in the hotel was good at the reception there was one or another unfriendly people... But no matter. About the child care we can't comment, since we did not need fortunately no doctor. There were no complaints.

5.0

The entertainment was good. Every evening on the stage. There are several pools. The two slides are however only for 4 hours a day.

4.0

It is only a few meters to the beach. But we were by the beach were very disappointed, since it partly very dirty was also quallen there was not. Beach chairs and umbrellas for a fee (circa 6 leva). The promenade is partly due to a hype. So shopping and bars it is definitely not. What we to absolutely recommend is an excursion to the peninsula Nessebar. Just great... One must have seen.

Leo Sadrihajdari
Club Calimera - we'll be back!
  • August 2013
The hotel was generally good. read hotel review
    5.0

Rooms were good and very large.

4.0

Food was plentiful, but for the money the kitchen should be improved and the courts better seasoned.

5.0

The service was very good, the housekeeping was good, but could often be vacuumed...

6.0

The entertainment offers were super! Of the various sports, which were offered to the kids-club. Also the evening shows were very good. There was something there for everyone. Especially we want the entertainers again, their job very professional and welcoming done: Many greetings to Alex, Betty, Ady, laddie, magi, Martin and all other Leo, Nadja and Alba! Until next year - we are coming again!

5.0

The hotel was generally good.

5.0

The distance to the beach was fine, but longer as described in the catalog. There are many restaurants in the area, but also right next door.

Jens
Sunrise wing.
  • August 2013
The hotel is very well maintained, it is located in 2. row and is not age has become. The staff was everywhere very friendly. The breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet was very plentiful, so that one always which could find. read hotel review
    6.0

The rooms were spacious and very clean. Each room had either pool or garden view. A mini bar was in the room as well as tv and telephone. The bathroom was big enough and also very clean.

6.0

There was a buffet and a restaurant where you only with advance notification eating. The food was always very delicious and there was a large selection of drinks. Everything was always very clean. It was always very loud atmosphere, we recommend all-inclusive to book, as you all drinks including and not for each additional must pay beverages.

6.0

The staff was very friendly. The staff could also speak german. The room cleaning took place every day between 9 and 16 hours. All in all good service!

5.0

The entertainment you can't recommend. The entertainers treat young people such as babies! There were three pools, a restaurant and a pool. Beach chairs and umbrellas in sufficient number. Showers were at the pool enough. Evenings there were often evening entertainment, we can't recommend.

6.0

The hotel is located in 2. number. The beach is about 100m away. The way to get there is however public and the beach also. The airport is about 45 minutes away from the hotel. There are not restaurants very few in the proximity of the hotel. Recommended towns are : Burgas (45 minutes ), Nessebar (15 minutes ), St. Vlas (10 minutes driving time). Across the street from the hotel there are also supermarkets and small shops with newspapers, wasserbällen, surfboards etc.

Daniel
Gladly again :-)
  • August 2013
Size of the room for us was quite sufficient. Space was enough. Bathroom was also big enough, shower stall, toilet, sink what you need more :-) wi-fi, you can theoretically against money buy, but i would advise against, since the network very volatile. Many lokalitäten in the proximity also offer wi-fi. read hotel review
    6.0

Size and condition was ok - no coarse dirt (also not under the bed, etc.) Furniture was quite and well maintained. tv (+ 4 dt. channels), telephone, air conditioning, balcony and minibar was available (mini bar costs however) Bathroom was almost completely cleaned daily. According to our expectations, the room was great!

5.0

Since we are talking about the concentration of just 3 larger hotels, you have several bars/restaurants available. (similar offer) Food was almost always and everywhere somewhere offered (pizza, soup etc.) The staff were always quick with clearing the table, if the dish or the glass was empty. Gloves are also borne Top! Whether food tasted or not taste is in the eye of the beholder - we always found something delicious. The offer was large and varied always times (a fundamental feature is always right, but where is the not?) partly also entertainers the food, very good :-)

5.0

So where english questions in german one answers is what you have in the fremdsprachenkenntnissen complain about? :-) German there everyone - more or less good, but sufficiently (the entertainment is to 100% completely in german) Room cleaning was very good, other guests but had less luck with the cleaning of the bathroom. As child care, by the entertainers very well done - games, dance etc. Kids club)

6.0

So here is the very good location, the biggest plus of the hotel. The hotel lives up to its great entertainment team. From Volleyball, football, disco tour, the beer in the evening to good stage shows but they everything was offered. Unfortunately missing here and there the support of the hotel, for example, could the volleyball court be renewed, general. Some plays rather a rustic impression. Furthermore, the hotel harder against this' chair ' - reservers action. People to wait partly 30 minutes before opening of the pools at the gate and run then to the beach chairs, to this until the afternoon to reserve (despite displayed) - this behavior should be sanctioned. - just sick The rating applies to 90% really only the very good animation The entertainment was unfortunately frequently by guests, who behave - here the hotel should act (that is just disrespectful)

6.0

5 minutes walk to the beach or on the promenade, discos etc.. (german disco in 5 minutes to reach almost like mallorca :-)) Supermarkets, restaurants are very easy to reach.

Katharina
Hotel top - food flop.
  • Friends
  • August 2013
The hotel is general in a good condition, everything was clean and well maintained. The resort is very large, the pools are all over it, so you can as lay down, where it pleases one best. Overall there were very many german tourists, especially in the Zvete hotel, there were we accommodated. Otherwise we had still some dutchmen and a few other nationalities. The guest structure was mixed, there were many families with small children, a few older couples and also many young people. For the one had to pay internet, we for 30 minutes 1 leva paid. However not ... worth it, as the internet was so slow, that not one page has loaded. read hotel review
    5.0

Our room was ok, it was large enough and everything worked. Otherwise there was nothing in the room, there was even a small fridge and a few german channels in tv, there was also (ARD, RTL, satellite. 1, per 7, RTL II). A safe could be rented, i know but unfortunately no prices.

3.0

Well, the food was really not that great. I have never seen so little variety as here. Every day there was always the same food. It cannot be so difficult nevertheless a different sauce to the noodles to cook. Also the meat was always the same, chicken, pork, and sausage. The taste was also not outstanding but ok, we have often little salted again. It is also very greasy cooked, many dishes swimming almost in the fat. Sad, that it in the evening was no more ice and in the morning for breakfast no melon. The melon was anyway so overripe, that these were inedible. Also the ice cream was rather bad. Lunch at the snack bar always pizza, hot dogs, pasta, chips, etc. I liked the pizza really good, but every day i could not food. The drinks were in order, but also here was cared for with very much water was filled up. But with the weather you should anyway drink a lot of water. In the restaurant there was a lot of staff, which is always tried the dishes quickly cleared. Often that this was too early and we had to us new drinks, because everything was already cleared away, while we eat. A evening we are into the restaurant of the Flora Park went out to eat in the hope, what else our erachtensssen to find, but also here there were exactly the same.

5.0

Overall i found the staff was friendly and helpful (at least, if one was friendly). At the reception you could always communicate in german without a problem. Also at the bar you could drinks order in german. At night you came there but always waiting times with the drinks. But it was not too long and also no fault of the bartender, these working all quickly and were always friendly. With the room cleaning we were also satisfied, we had fresh towels every day and everything was tip top cleaned. Our cleaning lady gave us every morning very friendly welcome.

5.0

The animation team is really a cool group. They always cared for fun and action. All make a great job and are with full use of the matter. Evening you could with the animation still partying. Meeting place was at 11 hours in front of the hotel Zvete. That was always very fun and one had the advantage, that we in the clubs/discos and not had to wait. The problem with the beach chairs was already hundred addressed, if one liked to have a couch you have the specktakel just join in and before 9 o'clock at the pool, in order to reserve couches. So there is real the german punctuality out, five after 9 hours is already too late, even point 9 hours can already tight.

5.0

The hotel is general in a good condition, everything was clean and well maintained. The resort is very large, the pools are all over it, so you can as lay down, where it pleases one best. Overall there were very many german tourists, especially in the Zvete hotel, there were we accommodated. Otherwise we had still some dutchmen and a few other nationalities. The guest structure was mixed, there were many families with small children, a few older couples and also many young people. For the one had to pay internet, we for 30 minutes 1 leva paid. However not worth it, as the internet was so slow, that not one page has loaded.

4.0

To the airport it took about 30 minutes depending on how many hotels still be driven it lasts stop longer. We have about a quarter of an hour until hour to get there. To the beach it was only a few meters. We were however never at the sea as it (at least during our time) green and was full of seaweed. Clubs to celebrate there were naturally plentifully, the you could also within walking distance. Otherwise bordered a huge hotel next to the other, in between a couple of restaurants, clubs and discos, and of course a thousand small stores with tons of counterfeit goods.

Bianca
The hotel i really can recommend this!
  • August 2013
We stayed at the hotel 2. accommodated. It is huge and i needed only once something for me to navigate content. The hotel's condition is good, the rooms are massive (we had a family room) and also the bathroom was nothing to complain about. There were all sorts of guests there. At the beginning there were a lot of germans, a few dutch and other nations. At the end of our vacation welchselte the too many russians and a few germans. Unlike many other holidays, where i russians experienced, but are these not constant unpleasant. read hotel review
    5.0

Since we were with 9 people were there, i could both the double room, and 2 family rooms see. The double room was very spacious and left nothing to be desired. The family room was to street, where it until 12 o'clock at night noisy, there was from the hotel but the family with the larger children (here had someone thought). We had smaller children a family room on the side of the quiet pool and it was very quiet. The only downside to the rooms was really only the balcony. It is a bit small, so that only a table with two chairs to space, which in the case of full occupancy with 4 people a bit inconvenient.

5.0

All in all there are 5 restaurants in the area. One restaurant in each of the hotels, then the snack bar and a pizzeria. In the restaurants there was always the same. I cannot say that it is monotonous or was always the same. We were very pleasantly surprised. Finally one longs oneself naturally also again after his own food. We only noticed, that in the off season (beginning 1.9., we are on the september left), the selection and also the quality is shutdown. Also our children always found something, what was and if the fries were. At the snack bar for lunch there were hot dogs, burgers and pizza. All tasted really good. And it was always quickly refilled. I have never really empty switch seen. To the drinks: the coffee is not so good, but you could probably a delicious iced coffee make it; the beer was good and as Cola there is only Pepsi (what i but a bit bother us) There are several tip boxes around, but you can of course the individual employees to give money. I found them all very friendly, even if one or the other bartender was a bit was very slow. A disadvantage but there is in the restaurant and at the snack bar, there are too few places. In the restaurant were inside always places been, but who wants to be in the summer for food fit? Therefore, you should rather early there, especially if you are a larger group.

6.0

Nearly all coworkers in the hotel spoke german or english. Communication problems did not have we. On the cleanliness of our room we couldn't complain. I even noticed, that it is not just a round on the day is rotated, when the 'do not disturb' sign hung, at a later stage once checked. Since we needed neither a doctor needed, still complain had, i can't comment on that.

6.0

The kids club i can't properly evaluate, as our but rather the whole time at the pool were and only twice short as they have. The teens club, you noticed and always seemed a lot of fun. The entertainment for the adults was good and not pushy. If who knew, that you can get on various things participates, one was asked. I thought it was very positive, that directly at the beginning of the vacation a entertainer at a comes, introduces themselves and any questions about the program directly answered. The evening shows are really worth seeing. Mama Afrika i liked the most. Through the mixed publicum were mainly shows listed. The gallery was always packed. Unfortunately, the stage directly on the way from the hotel to the snack bar, so that it was unfortunately always people on the stage walked past. I can all the entertainers only my respect, they were really great and really a lot of cared for the guests. Nice greetings from pubär! Now to the beach: the hotel has a very good solution: the pool area is to 9 hours locked, so that before no beach chairs can be occupied (at least not at the main pool) and this will be respected. We are always against 9 o'clock have breakfast gone and to have us the spectacle then looked at. Already before 9 hours gathered a grape/cluster at the gate and around 9 o'clock began the run on the pool chairs. We have delicious guests amused, handed us a table at the bar and, if we at noon a beach chair needed, we usually get one (in the morning was everything occupied).

5.0

Since we a private bus to the hotel, took the shuttle only 30 minutes The beach was really only a few minutes walk away and very long. Beach chairs and umbrellas at the beach 6 leva (about 3 Euro) cost, which i actually very good find. The promenade on the beach is a amusement park. The usual good shopping and for children too is everywhere something to see and do. We are gladly evening something along the promenade walked. Of its directly a free tour to old -Nessebar offered. I think the place really very worth seeing. Independently are we with the bus after Burgas dangers (1 hour drive), which i will not recommend.

1 3 4 5 ... 20