SUNRISE Grand Select Crystal Bay Resort(4.5 stars)

Km 17, P.O. Box 20, Hurghada ,Safaga Road View on map

989 reviews for this hotel sorted by travel date
Daniel
Our Fantastic Holiday
  • June 2015
It was mine and my Girlfriends second stay at the hotel as we stayed there last year as well, we enjoyed it that much her mum and dad decided to come along with us this time. The hotel is absolutely spotless, the staff work tirelessly to provide you with the very best restaurants and bars possible, and nothing is to much trouble for them. we were upgraded to a deluxe room straight away as they recognised that we were repeat guests, we were greeted by the same smiley welcoming faces and also by a few extras in the room. During ... our the hotel became significantly busier but at no point ever felt overcrowded. one thing that had changed from last year was the introduction of the English customer relations girl called Katie which was a nice touch as she organised a weekly Sunday dinner for the English guests only on the beach. read hotel review
    6.0

the rooms were excellent an extremely clean. The cleaners work so hard to keep the rooms up to standard and they always aim to please. Every day coming up from the pool we were looking forward to walking into out room and finding a work of art on our beds made from the towels. the cleaners went out of their way to provide a birthday on my birthday and made a birthday cake out of towels and clothes.

6.0

This hotel has five restaurants but also gives you access to the restaurants in the two adjoining hotel. the Al a Carte restaurants in the hotel are superb, and give you plenty of choice with a menu to suit even the fussiest of eaters. the main restaurant is also very good with many different themed nights during the week even though we never ate there much due to the quality of the al a carts, but would not be disappointed if I had to eat there more often.

6.0

I simply couldn't fault the service we have received on both of our stays at the hotel, and I tend to be a very picky person. every single member of staff do everything they possibly could to make your stay truly memorable. especially Yousif the bar manager, and Eslam who works in the Mediterranean Al a Carte restaurant which is absolutely lovely. The Poseidon Grill restaurant is also fantastic that good I chose to go there for my birthday whilst we were away. Mohammed the restaurant manager and all of his staff really are a credit to the hotel. all of whom felt more like friends by the end of the holiday than employees of the hotel. throughout our stay our rooms were kept immaculately clean with a daily surprise of a different sculpture made from towels on the bed. I also came back to the room on my birthday to find a fully stocked mini bar and a birthday cake all complement of the hotel.

4.0

the staff around the pool are good and put in a lot of effort to keep the pool and surrounding areas very clean. the entertainment team around the pool work very hard and are not to pushy which can put me off a lot of the time as I just want to relax not get mithered to do all the activities. Catherine Dani and Marc are very good at making you feel welcome which is nice as the hotel at time can sometimes feel like there are large amount of other nationalities present. Wifi can be temporary at times but works well when sat on the terrace or reception.

6.0

It was mine and my Girlfriends second stay at the hotel as we stayed there last year as well, we enjoyed it that much her mum and dad decided to come along with us this time. The hotel is absolutely spotless, the staff work tirelessly to provide you with the very best restaurants and bars possible, and nothing is to much trouble for them. we were upgraded to a deluxe room straight away as they recognised that we were repeat guests, we were greeted by the same smiley welcoming faces and also by a few extras in the room. During our the hotel became significantly busier but at no point ever felt overcrowded. one thing that had changed from last year was the introduction of the English customer relations girl called Katie which was a nice touch as she organised a weekly Sunday dinner for the English guests only on the beach.

5.0

the hotel is only a short 20min drive from the airport. there are a few locally run shops outside the hotel selling local souvenirs, but be prepared to be met with very enthusiastic locals asking you for your custom. there is also a local shopping centre called Senzomall, this is full of internationally known brands, you are able to get to this by the use of the local "fun train" which is a free service which offers local hotel guest a free ride to the shopping centre. we also went on a excursion offered by the hotels own company called Blue Waves which took us to an island called Paradise Island we also went snorkelling on various reefs and were lucky enough to spot dolphins swimming alongside the boat whilst on the trip.

Mrs Crouch
Fantastic hotel
  • June 2015
My husband and I arrived here on the 5th June for 10 nights. We visited this hotel 3 years ago and so glad that we went back. On arrival we were greeted with a nice drink and very quickly given the keys to our room. Rooms. Rooms are massive and had everything you needed. My only comment would be that they could do with a bit of an update as they are looking a little tired. The air conditioning is quite noisy but after a few days you get use to it. Pool Area. The swimming pools are absolutely fantastic. ... You could always get a sun bed even if you got up late. We sat around the adult pool and managed to get the comfy sun loungers which were amazing and after the first few days realised that this is where most of the English guests sat. The two Egyptian guys around the pool bar Zaki and Ahmed were brilliant and were always bringing us drinks with a nice smile everyday. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they work so so hard at all times. Thanks guys. Also Yoseif who was the bar manager was a great guy always happy to please all the guests. Beach Area. Lovely beach area with Cabanas that you could hire for the day at just over 22 English Pounds. Well worth it and even more so when we found out that your personal waiter was our old friend from our previous visit Marous. What a fantastic guy. A real credit to the hotel. He brought us tea, coffee, biscuits alcohol,lunch and anything else we wanted all day long. Food. Breakfast was good in the main restaurant but not so good in the evening so we ate out at the Indian, Mediterranean, Asian and the Grill Bar. I have to say the Indian and Asian were my favourite. Didn't like the mediterranean at all and the staff were not as nice here either. It was our 25th Wedding Anniversary on our stay and they forgot in the Meditteranean. Being an English guest we also got invited to the Sunday Roast which was arranged by Katie at Guest Relations. What a fantastic night that was. Well done Katie. Fantastic idea. She is a real credit to the hotel and will go far. An amazing young lady who i will be keeping in contact with. The animation team tried there best to keep everyone entertained and whilst we were their two new English girls turned up. Dani and Catherine, along with Marc who made our holiday as they were brilliant. They even got me and my hubby involved in the Foam Party on the beach which was great fun. Keep up the good work girls. The evenings we would normally see the animation team and we saw a couple of good shows and then we would just relax on the terrace where the bar manager would always find us a chair. Can't remember his name but he was brilliant and Samir always provided us with drinks. All in all a fantastic hotel and i will definitely be returning as soon as possible. read hotel review
    5.0

good needs a little updating but otherwise okay

6.0

excellent in the a la carte restaurants

6.0

excellent all saff really helpful

6.0

amazing entertainment team especially marc dani and catherine

6.0

My husband and I arrived here on the 5th June for 10 nights. We visited this hotel 3 years ago and so glad that we went back. On arrival we were greeted with a nice drink and very quickly given the keys to our room. Rooms. Rooms are massive and had everything you needed. My only comment would be that they could do with a bit of an update as they are looking a little tired. The air conditioning is quite noisy but after a few days you get use to it. Pool Area. The swimming pools are absolutely fantastic. You could always get a sun bed even if you got up late. We sat around the adult pool and managed to get the comfy sun loungers which were amazing and after the first few days realised that this is where most of the English guests sat. The two Egyptian guys around the pool bar Zaki and Ahmed were brilliant and were always bringing us drinks with a nice smile everyday. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they work so so hard at all times. Thanks guys. Also Yoseif who was the bar manager was a great guy always happy to please all the guests. Beach Area. Lovely beach area with Cabanas that you could hire for the day at just over 22 English Pounds. Well worth it and even more so when we found out that your personal waiter was our old friend from our previous visit Marous. What a fantastic guy. A real credit to the hotel. He brought us tea, coffee, biscuits alcohol,lunch and anything else we wanted all day long. Food. Breakfast was good in the main restaurant but not so good in the evening so we ate out at the Indian, Mediterranean, Asian and the Grill Bar. I have to say the Indian and Asian were my favourite. Didn't like the mediterranean at all and the staff were not as nice here either. It was our 25th Wedding Anniversary on our stay and they forgot in the Meditteranean. Being an English guest we also got invited to the Sunday Roast which was arranged by Katie at Guest Relations. What a fantastic night that was. Well done Katie. Fantastic idea. She is a real credit to the hotel and will go far. An amazing young lady who i will be keeping in contact with. The animation team tried there best to keep everyone entertained and whilst we were their two new English girls turned up. Dani and Catherine, along with Marc who made our holiday as they were brilliant. They even got me and my hubby involved in the Foam Party on the beach which was great fun. Keep up the good work girls. The evenings we would normally see the animation team and we saw a couple of good shows and then we would just relax on the terrace where the bar manager would always find us a chair. Can't remember his name but he was brilliant and Samir always provided us with drinks. All in all a fantastic hotel and i will definitely be returning as soon as possible.

5.0

excellent location but not much to do outside

David
Yet another amazing 2 weeks at this hotel
  • June 2015
Just home yesterday after our 4th visit to this awesome hotel (10th visit to Hurghada). From the moment we arrived, we were given a genuine warm welcome from all the staff we encountered, many of whom obviously remembered us from our previous visits, and were made to feel instantly at home. The 2 friends whom we were travelling with could not believe the level of care and attention afforded to us. We had requested the same room we stayed in last year, and this had been organised with no fuss or trouble, and the "welcome pack" awaiting us in our ... room was a lovely touch. As with our previous visits, the food in either the main restaurant, or and of the 3 a la carte restaurants was impeccable, beautifully presented, excellent quality, and plentiful in supply. The, new this year, evening Poseidon grill restaurant on the beach, is a fantastic idea and well worth a try. We would also like to pass on our sincere thanks to El Sayed, our waiter in the main restaurant who looked after us so well, Sherif for his amazing omelettes, Zaki and Ahmed for the excellent pool bar service, and, of course, Rafik and Yousif for the outstanding F&B service throughout the hotel. Katie Oliver in Guest Services is a great addition to this year's hotel team, as she, on a daily basis, goes out of her way to ensure that all the British guests are being looked after correctly and, should you have any queries or problems, then she sorts them out almost instantly. For the record, my wife and I had no issues whatsoever throughout our 2 weeks. This hotel is ideal for people wishing a beautifully relaxing holiday. DO NOT go here if you're expecting mad nights and crazy partying as you'll be disappointed. In summary, we have had an amazingly enjoyable holiday, with excellent care afforded to us by all the staff in this magnificent hotel. We're rebooking for October, and also again summer 2016!! read hotel review
    6.0

Superb size, flatscreen TV, plenty of storage, free aircon, free safe in wardrobe, fantastic large bathroom with toilet, washbasin, and huge walk-in shower, plentiful supply of toiletries. Tea/coffee facilities replenished daily, mini-bar with water (replenished daily) and soft drinks (replenished every other day)

6.0

Food to cater for every taste and nationality. Huge choice, superbly presented. 1 main restaurant, 3 a-la-cartes (book the day before for these), independent fish restaurant (extra charge, but discounted for hotel guests). 6 bars. You can also use the facilities in the 2 neighbouring hotels with adds a further 4 or 5 restaurants to choose from (their guests however CANNOT use the Crystal Bay).

One word.........faultless!!!!

5.0

This year's animation team (Dat, Dani, Marc, Amr, Tyga, Mando, Moo, Mika, Katya, Yulia, and Lily) were of a decent standard, but did not seem as energetic and enthusiastic as in previous years. This was perhaps that several of them are new and are still learning the ropes, but they all still tried their best. A special mention needs to go to #TeamDaniCat for looking after all the British guests. Fantastic pool area, especially now as the pool with bar has now been made a child-free zone. You do, however, need to be an early riser to get the sunbeds that you want. I was up by 6am every morning, and, even at that time, many beds were already taken.

6.0

Just home yesterday after our 4th visit to this awesome hotel (10th visit to Hurghada). From the moment we arrived, we were given a genuine warm welcome from all the staff we encountered, many of whom obviously remembered us from our previous visits, and were made to feel instantly at home. The 2 friends whom we were travelling with could not believe the level of care and attention afforded to us. We had requested the same room we stayed in last year, and this had been organised with no fuss or trouble, and the "welcome pack" awaiting us in our room was a lovely touch. As with our previous visits, the food in either the main restaurant, or and of the 3 a la carte restaurants was impeccable, beautifully presented, excellent quality, and plentiful in supply. The, new this year, evening Poseidon grill restaurant on the beach, is a fantastic idea and well worth a try. We would also like to pass on our sincere thanks to El Sayed, our waiter in the main restaurant who looked after us so well, Sherif for his amazing omelettes, Zaki and Ahmed for the excellent pool bar service, and, of course, Rafik and Yousif for the outstanding F&B service throughout the hotel. Katie Oliver in Guest Services is a great addition to this year's hotel team, as she, on a daily basis, goes out of her way to ensure that all the British guests are being looked after correctly and, should you have any queries or problems, then she sorts them out almost instantly. For the record, my wife and I had no issues whatsoever throughout our 2 weeks. This hotel is ideal for people wishing a beautifully relaxing holiday. DO NOT go here if you're expecting mad nights and crazy partying as you'll be disappointed. In summary, we have had an amazingly enjoyable holiday, with excellent care afforded to us by all the staff in this magnificent hotel. We're rebooking for October, and also again summer 2016!!

6.0

A short 10-15 minute transfer from Hurghada airport, situated right on it's own private lagoon and beach. A small selection of tourist shops straight across road, and Senzo Mall just a 10 minute walk away. A 10-15 minute taxi ride (pay no more than L.E.30) will get you into Hurghada proper, whether that be Sekalla and the marina, or Downtown with all its shops etc.

Alexandra
Entertainment team made our holiday.
  • June 2015
We stayed at the sunrise crystal bay resort hurghada for a week and honestly couldn't complain on anything from arrival to departure we had a fabulous stay! One of the best holidays we've had so far, me and my husband was overwhelmed with all the hard work the staff put in to ensure you have a excellent stay. A special mention for Amr Tyga and Marc from the entertainment the way they run and organize the entertainment is brilliant there such hard working boys and made our stay that extra touch! They was always stopping by for a chat and ... keeping us busy with the day time activities there dance shows and shows in general which was preformed in the evening was outstanding so much hard work as gone into them which the result was shown defiantly 5* entertainment! Our room was beautiful with a good view over looking the gardens and pool. And the food choice was brilliant would defiantly recommend and return again in the future. read hotel review
Cyrine
Diamond in Egypt!
  • June 2015
The best Hotel in Hurghada I've ever been to. I saw many Hotels in Hurghada but this one is defenitly my favourite. I've been in the hotel in March and came back now in June and it was amazing as anyone of the the staff remembered me, they even still knew my name and my favourite drink at the evenings. We booked a Stanard Deluxe room which was very big and has been cleaned every day. We had a direct seaview - amazing! The beach was in a bay which makes it easy to swim as the waves are not ... very high (sometimes it was very windy). The food was perfect! Different food each day - very delicious. A big thanks to the fantastic Animation Team - one of the big reason why we came back. Thanks to Marc, Yulia and Katya - you do such a great job!! We're looking forward to come back soon. read hotel review
Lucie
The best animation team I have ever met
  • June 2015
Nice holiday in this hotel. I can recommend to others. The hotel is very nice, clean and has lovely beach. The staff is helpful. Especially animation team. Every day a lot of activities, evening shows etc. I met in this team very good people and I found there new friends. I hope we will stay in contact and see you soon. Thanks Mando, Marketa, Elanor and Julia. read hotel review
    4.5
    4.5
    4.8
Christine & David
Excellent Holiday
  • June 2015
We had an excellent holiday. The standards were first class, food was absolutely fabulous with so much variety. Standard of service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble. ALL staff at this hotel are very well trained. Look forward to going back. read hotel review
    6.0

Our room was enormous, lovely bathroom, shower head broke, mentioned it at reception, an hour later new shower head! Nice roomy balcony with alovely pool view. Room service was very good thanks Tiki. Very useful tip for room location - this is a huge complex try and get into rooms in the 200's, these are very well located for all areas. No noise, nice and quiet too.

6.0

First class, the selection of a la carte restaurants was superb, had an excellent meal every night and lovely quality wine too. This hotel were on the second week of their Sunday Evening Roast Dinner, do not miss this, it is the best night we had, its not a Sunday dinner as we have at home. The Grill is set up like a Gala evening with an excellent musician and a fabulous 4 course dinner, cocktail reception - brilliant, well done to Mohamed, Restaurant Manager, Amir and all of the Grill staff for this lovely night, for English customers only too!

6.0

The service was one of the highest we have received in all our years of travelling. High standard of service. We did not even have to check in, that was done for us and we received a warm welcome with a cocktail upon arrival. Found the Guest Service Centre the following morning and met Katie O. Advice to anyone visiting this hotel, find Katie, she will give you all the best advices about what is available, we would have missed out a lot without her help. Animation team very very good, my experience of animation teams has been about dancing and games, not just that here their attention to details and service was also a big part of their job, very impressed.l Thanks to Mika and Dani too, lovely girls had some great chats with them, very helpful and friendly.

6.0

Again faultless, pool bar staff Zaki and Ahmed, nothing was too much trouble, these people never stop working and with a smile too. Pool areas immaculate, beautiful gardens maintained every single day. The cleanliness is extremely high, the only place I have ever seen cleanliness of this standard is on cruise ships. Beach foam part was really good, lovely music on the beach, not blasting, just great music. Great entertainment was available for all ages and if you wanted to be part of it, it was up to you, the children had a ball, everyone was very happy with everything. Well done!

6.0

We didn't venture out of the hotel grounds, there was plenty to do lovely pools, beach beautiful and everything within walking distance. The Grill restaurant is right in the centre of everything and the bars are well located. Also if you stay at the Sunrise, you are allowed to use the two hotels next door and can spend time walking around and using their facilities too. Short ride from the airport, settled in immediately.

Gemma
Amazing staff
  • June 2015
Just got back from the crystal bay in hurghada and what an amazing hotel. From the food the rooms to how clean it was nothing can be faulted. An exceptional mention to the staff who really made out holiday Marc in animation,admed and zaki behind the beach bar all fantastic guys who do a great job at making sure your holiday is one to remember. I will defiantly be returning to the hotel again one day. read hotel review
Vicky
Relaxing holiday in lovely hotel
  • June 2015
1st time in hurgharda & found this hotel to be great. From the moment we arrived staff were all friendly & welcoming. Rooms were clean and spacious & cleaned every day. (Could do with a little update but nothing major) Pools were great, staff at the pool bar were quick to refill your glass, we had a right laugh with Ahmed he was lovely. Great selection of food for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. Also had a great selection of burgers pizza chips off snack menu. Katie from guest relations was lovely and always on hand if you had any problems. ... All in all had a fab chilled relaxing holiday, would definitely return, but not in June found it a litte hot. Only thing o would say is make sure you take really strong insect repellent. read hotel review
James
Perfect holiday! Water gym!
  • June 2015
Just had a great 2 weeks at Crystal Bay, it really was the best all inclusive holiday we have had. We stayed in room 312 which was close to both the restaurants and the pool. The room itself was nice and clean when we arrived. The beds were comfortable and we never heard a sound during the night so slept well throughout. The maid service was excellent, the guy who serviced our room especially. He was always smiling despite working non stop all day and knocked on our door every evening to see if we needed anything. The food was ... also excellent, the main buffet restaurant was probably the best all inclusive buffet we have experienced. We had breakfast and lunch there every day. What made it extra special was the attentiveness of the waiters especially Hamaad who always seemed pleased to see us, would find us a table and knew what drinks we preferred at each meal. He in particular went above and beyond what we would expect from a waiter, even preparing a special cup of tea for my wife when she wasn't feeling very well. Mahmoud was also excellent. Most evenings we would eat in one of the a la carte restaurants, the Indian being my personal favourite. Again the food and service was without exception top notch. After dinner we spent most nights sat outside listening to the entertainment. The bar staff were great, particularly Mo who was exceptional and really attentive. The animation team really made our holiday. They came round to speak to us everyday and always made us laugh. They had plenty of activities to join in with if you wanted to, and put on a show every night. They were enthusiastic, friendly and were always happy to help with anything we might need. In particular Catherine, Dani and Marc were brilliant and we couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. To top it off, Katie from guest services was fabulous, always there if we needed anything. The hotel put on roast dinner for the English guests which she arranged and we enjoyed it very much. Overall, an amazing holiday! James and Carrie. read hotel review
Sharron
Great hotel, would recommend!
  • May 2015
We have just returned from a week in the Sunrise Crystal Bay Resort in Hurghada. This was the first time we had been but have previously been to a lot of other hotels in Egypt. First impressions we were given a superb room overlooking the bay. I had emailed the hotel before we went to ask for a room on the third floor which we were given and did not disappoint us. The room was kept very clean throughout our stay. The food throughout our stay was fantastic. The main restaurant was inviting and the staff were fantastic nothing was ... too much trouble. The a la cartes were well worth booking. We ate in the Indian, the Mexican, the Poseidon Grill and the Chinese. The service and food in all restaurants was excellent and we had no complaints in any of them. A special thank you to our old friend Mohammed who looked after us in the Indian Restaurant and also at breakfast time with a big smile. Breakfast was in the main restaurant and there was a really good choice something to cater for everything. A very special thank you to Katie O., Guest Service Centre, who made our stay a very special one. She is lovely girl who will endeavour to sort any request for you. Thank you to Katie for a lovely leaving party with the chocolate fountain and cocktails. All in all we had a fantastic holiday and will most definitely be returning to this hotel. read hotel review
    6.0

We had a end room which had a smaller balcony but we had a huge room with two queen beds more than enough wardrobe space and drawers only complaint there could be more hangers provided. The furniture in our room was pretty good and more than enough room. Mini bar was restocked after 4 days with soft drinks. Water was replenished every day. Any drink you required could also be got from the lobby bar 24/7 or pool bar until 5pm every night. The building itself may be a little tired but they are currently decorating and maintenance is on-going on paths and also gazebos at night. Air conditioning in the room worked fine we had no problems at all.

6.0

The food throughout our stay was fantastic. The main restaurant was inviting and the staff were fantastic nothing was too much trouble. The a la cartes were well worth booking. We ate in the Indian, the Mexican, the Poseidon Grill and the Chinese. Although There was also an Italian Restaurant, an Egyptian Restaurant and a Mediterranean Restaurant. The service and food in all restaurants we ate in was excellent and we had no complaints in any of them. A special thank you to our old friend Mohammed who looked after us in the Indian Restaurant and also at breakfast time with a big smile. Breakfast was in the main restaurant and there was a really good choice something to cater for everyone. We spent most nights up on the terrace or inside the lobby bar which was bright airy and most inviting. A big thank you to our old friend Eslam Sabry for looking after us very well every night with vodka lemon, he also was always smiling. We did not tip until the end of our holiday but this did not affect the service we received.

6.0

The room was kept very clean throughout our stay. The hotel in general was also very clean. The staff at this hotel cannot help or do enough for you. Big bonus was that there were no language barriers due to their being different nationalities in the Guest Service Centre and also the Animation Team.

6.0

There was a wide range of daytime activities and the Animation Team were fab! We found you could do as much or as little as you wanted to there was no pressure. Special thanks to Elanor C. a bundle of joy day and night. The pool was kept immaculate, thanks to Hossam E. who looked after us with clean towels and anything we required during the day and always had a beaming smile. Internet access was a little hit and miss at times although if you were in the lobby area the signal was pretty good. There was a disco every night but we did not use it.

6.0

We have just returned from a week in the Sunrise Crystal Bay Resort in Hurghada. This was the first time we had been but have previously been to a lot of other hotels in Egypt. First impressions we were given a superb room overlooking the bay. I had emailed the hotel before we went to ask for a room on the third floor which we were given and did not disappoint us. The room was kept very clean throughout our stay. The food throughout our stay was fantastic. The main restaurant was inviting and the staff were fantastic nothing was too much trouble. The a la cartes were well worth booking. We ate in the Indian, the Mexican, the Poseidon Grill and the Chinese. The service and food in all restaurants was excellent and we had no complaints in any of them. A special thank you to our old friend Mohammed who looked after us in the Indian Restaurant and also at breakfast time with a big smile. Breakfast was in the main restaurant and there was a really good choice something to cater for everything. A very special thank you to Katie O., Guest Service Centre, who made our stay a very special one. She is lovely girl who will endeavour to sort any request for you. Thank you to Katie for a lovely leaving party with the chocolate fountain and cocktails. All in all we had a fantastic holiday and will most definitely be returning to this hotel.

6.0

The hotel was located on the beach with some lovely gardens inbetween. The airport is approximately 20 minutes away and you can see planes flying into Hurghada airport. Although we were close to the airport the noise from the planes did not bother us. There were a few shops in the hotel itself but there is a small shopping complex over the road and also Senzo Shopping Mall which is about 15 minutes walk away. Lots of excursions to book but we have been to Egypt quite a few times so did not pick any to do on this occasion.

Caroline
Welcome home
  • May 2015
As regular visitors to this complex we were again pleased to be back. There are plenty of a-la-carte restaurants to choose from as you can choose to eat at the adjoining hotels facilities too. Without doubt the Mediterranean and the Indian restaurants are extremely good. There is plenty of choice in the main restaurant for breakfast and lunch (didn't go in the evening) and good choice of food at the beach bar for lunch. Good range of drinks to choose from although the wne from the boxes wasnt that good but the bottled was much more palatable. The Felucca fish ... restaurant is excellent and although there is a charge it is well worth a visit. Had nails done at beauty centre and lasted over a week. Hotel extremely clean throughout. Gym adequate although a little warm for my liking. Pool area clean with decent sized pool and plenty of sunbeds.daytime activities organised by the Entertainment team who always take time to chat with the guests everyday. Special thanks to Mondo and Marc for the Arabic lessons. Guest relations team are extremely helpful and Katie is always to be seen taking care of her English guests. In fact all the staff including, cleaners, waiters, receptionists, bar men, managers etc etc work tirelessly to make your stay as good as possible. Outside the complex is the Senzo shopping mall within walking distance with KFC and McDonalds if that appeals to you. All in all a great relaxing holiday. read hotel review
Victoria
Brilliant holiday
  • May 2015
We have just returned home from an 11 night stay at this hotel. I've never been before but thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel was immaculately clean, and kept tidy cleaners were forever sweeping up and mopping the floors. read hotel review
    6.0

Great rooms more than big enough nice and clean we were upgraded to a sea view room for free. Beds made each morning then they would come around again late afternoon and ask if we needed anything or if they could tidy again

6.0

3 restaurants to chose from which you have to book 24 hours in advance as well as the main buffet restaurant food was always hot plenty to choose from although I do think they could cater more for children for example chicken nuggets pizza fish fingers etc as you would struggle to feed a fussy child. Atmosphere was friendly and staff couldn't do enough for you.

6.0

Simply cannot fault the service all the staff were really friendly and could speak good English. Always pleasant and extremely helpful. Special mention to Yousif and Ahmed in the pool bar who works extremely hard everyday! Katie in guest relations who was always helpful .

6.0

Pool was great with 2 pools for children too. Animation team were fab special mention to Ellie and Yuila who were both friendly and my little girl took part in the darts each day which she loved. They all work hard long days but keep up the good work!

6.0

Perfect walking distance to the beach. We didn't leave the hotel during our stay but the surroundings are beautiful. Lots of excursions to go on too but we didn't

Dan
Brilliant hotel
  • May 2015
the hotel was brilliant, very clean, there was a variety of different activities for all ages. special mentions to elle who was part of the animation team who was very hardworking, and deserves a lot of credit for what she does read hotel review
Romey
Truly Amazing Holiday
  • May 2015
We have stayed at the Sunshine Crystal many times. It's true to say that, now, this is the only hotel where we shall spend our holidays. The hotel management team are always looking for ways to improve the guests holiday experience. This time we noticed three changes. 1. The Poseidon restaurant on the beach is converted to The Poseidon Grill restaurant in the evening. Food is great. It's now easier to book the Indian and Mediterranean as there are more seats available. 2. A special Sunday roast, just for British guests, is held in The Poseidon restaurant, every Sunday evening. ... It's an ideal way the meet new guests. 3. The management have also introduced a small check-out party, again just for British guests. Chocolate fountain and horderves included. As we have stayed here many times, it was a real pleasure to select a tree in the lovely gardens, and have it dedicated to us in a tree naming ceremony. A special thank you to Mr Alaa E. and the lovely Najlaa for making us feel like royalty. We would now like to name a few individuals for special praise. Firstly all the animation staff, Amr, Marc, Migo, Momo, Tyga, and Ella. A special thank you to Yulia for the breakfast drinks, and finally Mika. Mika kept my husband amused playing boule every morning and afternoon for two weeks. She deserves a medal. We always stay in a villa with a pool. It's well worth the extra money. A special thank you to Alaa who kept us supplied with drinks, and Yulia, from VIP guest relations who anticipated all our needs. Katie is the new addition to the guest relations team. She is responsible for the wellbeing of the British guests. She has the easiest job in the world, because this hotel is perfect. Katie will do all in her power to resolve any of your concerns. A big big thank you to ALL the team at The Sunrise Crystal. If you see our other reviews on this hotel, you will guess that we love this Hotel, and all its staff. It just gets better and better. We return on the 30 June 2015, for two weeks. We would love to see you there. You will not be disappointed. Best Regards Romey & Geoff read hotel review
Claudia
Amazing vacation
  • Singles
  • May 2015
It was a great vacation. For the second time i was there and i don't regret it at all. I want to go back again because everybody is so friendly and everything is good and clean. Food is perfect. And with the great animation team you don't bore at all. And if you don't want to do anything it is also okay. Then they just talk. Thanks Mooo, Marc, Momo, Migo, Mando, Tokyo and Julia for the great time again. And also thanks Katie of guest service/relations for doing such a great things for me to make my vacation extra ... special. i miss everybody already. If you want to go to a great hotel than go to this one. Thanks everybody!!!!! read hotel review
    5.6
Jasmine
Absoloutly amazing place
  • May 2015
I had a amazing time at this hotel and wouldnt off if it wasnt for the amazing staff who were so helpful with amazing service, especially the animation team, elie,marco,migo and moo were just fabulous and i would 100% reccomend this hotel. read hotel review
    5.8
    4.2
Caroline
Amazing hotel
  • May 2015
Loved our stay at the sunrise crystal bay, amazing hotel, so clean and tidy, great choice of restaurants, unlimited visits, food was amazing! Staff are so friendly, go out of their way to help you, Elle in the entertainment team, Katie from customer services, waiters Peter, Islam, handy, Ahmed, all were amazing, cleaners so helpful, esp Turic, will certainly be back. read hotel review
Anne Julie
Another fantastic vacation to our second home
  • May 2015
After visiting this hotel many times the standard remains impressive, even when at almost full capacity there is always plenty of space around the pool area, and in the many restaurants, the cleanliness of all area's in the complex is of a excellent standard, the selection of meals is vast, the hotel has many nationalities read hotel review
    6.0

The rooms are a decent size, with air con, tv, safe, fridge, tea and coffe facilities, and your own balcony or patio, the general cleanliness of the hotel is very good

6.0

The restaurants are numerous due to the fact that you can use the 2 sister hotel, which are next door, the food is of very good quality, and there is always plenty to choose from, all dinning areas are very clean, also the area's where the food is served, the food id based on many different countries, so always a great variety is available, the atmosphere is always friendly

6.0

The staff are some of the most friendly people we have met after travelling to many different countries around the world, most speak several languages, the rooms are cleaned every day, with clean bedding and towels, on site there is the hotel doctor, baby minding, and laundry services if required

6.0

There is a football pitch, tennis courts, kids club, and a dis o in the main lobby, the Internet is not always the best, but you can usually get on it with a little perseverance, the pool and the beach area are good, showers in both areas, and p, enty of su beds available

6.0

The hotel beach is situated in the small bay, it has plenty of sun beds and all ammienites, there is quite a few shops just across from the hotel, also about a 5 minute walk away is the mall, plus the usual take away's that we all know, the excursions from the hotel are varied and there is something for all ages

Frank
The best vacation ever
  • May 2015
Had a fantastic holiday with my family, really enjoyed the stay it felt like we where home from home! All staff were really helpful. Always plenty of things to be doing and activities to be getting involved with run by there wonderful animation team! They were brilliant with everyone in the hotel, so friendly and kind, we were always busy having fun so special thanks to Marc, Momo, and Chris for such a great holiday. Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone from singles and couples to families. Will definitely be returning, can't wait to see everyone again! Thanks again for ... such a lovely holiday! read hotel review
    6.0

Comfy and homey, didn't spend much time in the room but was a really lovely room!

6.0

Brilliant service, helpful and polite!

6.0

The best animation team we've across, really amazing had everyone up and involved and having fun, lovely people always had such a good laugh with them!

6.0

Had a fantastic holiday with my family, really enjoyed the stay it felt like we where home from home! All staff were really helpful. Always plenty of things to be doing and activities to be getting involved with run by there wonderful animation team! They were brilliant with everyone in the hotel, so friendly and kind, we were always busy having fun so special thanks to Marc, Momo, and Chris for such a great holiday. Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone from singles and couples to families. Will definitely be returning, can't wait to see everyone again! Thanks again for such a lovely holiday!

6.0

Such a beautiful area! Everything was perfect, absolutely loved it!

1 3 4 5 ... 50