Hotel The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium(5 stars)

Playa Bavaro Punta Cana Calle El Cortecito Playa Bavaro 22000 Bavaro View on map

Average rating

201 reviews for this hotel sorted by travel date
Maureen
Perfect refuge
  • March 2015
So very pleased with the elite facilities and friendly, accommodating staff. Special thank you anf recognition to Carlos Gonzalez our Butler for our stay. He was incredible resource and his service was the best we have ever had. He made our stay most enjoyable.if ever we had a question or a need it was answered to our extreme satisfaction. We will return annually for the service alone! We also appreciated the pool-bar personnel Marco, Sandy and Manuel The rooms, restaurants, and grounds are immaculate and the washrooms were always, always clean and fully stocked. Best BEACH of all resorts ... we´ve visited. read hotel review
    5.8
    5.6
Another great vacation!
  • February 2015
A great resort! the royal suites turquesa is the adults only section of the grand palladium complex, the royal has about 300 rooms ( the entire complex has about 1200 rooms) that said it is possible not to leave the royal suites adult only area ( we only did twice in one week, once for the Mexican a la cart and another time to go to the SPA) the hotel and grounds are very clean and beautiful. read hotel review
    6.0

We had a royal honeymoon suite and it was awesome! 3rd floor building 51, so nice to wake up in the morning and look out the sliding doors and see the pool and the ocean from the bed!

6.0

The royal its self has 2 restaurants both a la cart, one serves all 3 meals and has a small buffet the larger complex has 8 more a la carts, 5 buffets, 2 beach snack bars and there is 1 sports bar. Royal guests also have access to room service.

6.0

We always find the staff to be very friendly, and no request is too small ( I asked for an extra garbage can in my room and it was there almost instantly) the room was kept very clean,

6.0

pools are great. the complex has a new adults only pool located next to the royal and it is for use by all the guests of the grand palladium..

6.0

We were in Building 51 and everything was central to this location. there are many excursions available ( see Kelly or Johnathon in the royal lobby, both are great guys and have many many excursions, both speak excellent English. You have many places to shop on the resort as well as many places off the resort that are walking distance as well as many shops that will send a car for you, just ask a butler.

Minou
Another Week in Paradise January 30-February 6
  • February 2015
This is an adults only segment of a the Grand Palladium complex. The hotel has a fantastic beach, great cuisine, and fabulous staff. There are a variety of room types ranging from the junior deluxe suite, to swim-up varieties, to larger Master and Presidential suites. read hotel review
    6.0

The Royal Suites rooms offer a variety of accommodations from which to choose (Junior deluxe suites, deluxe suites, cabanas, one Presidential suite, master suites, as well as romance and honeymoon suites). The rooms are tastefully designed and decorated, with the older section recently being renovated (fall 2014). While Royal Suites ocean views are available in the older section, the ocean cannot be seen from the newer section. We stayed in a Royal Junior Deluxe Swim-up Suite (5303). The room contains an open concept bathroom (shower and toilet have frosted glass doors for privacy) and the double sink areas are separated from the rest of the room by a privacy barrier. The Jacuzzi tub is located beside the bed and is open to the room. The 4-poster king size bed was often tastefully decorated with towel art designs and flower petals arrangements each day. Immediately outside the sliding doors was a wooden deck (table and chairs). On a submerged pool platform sat two loungers in a few inches of water. Stairs lead to the pool from this platform. Some buildings get the morning or afternoon sun. I particularly enjoy the longer pool. Excellent for swimming (water is chest deep) or floating around in the light breeze.

6.0

The Royal Gourmet offers an excellent specialized breakfast menu (ex: Eggs Benedictine, Eggs Florentine) as well as a self-serve breakfast buffett (omelette, bacon, sausage, cold cuts, cheese, fruit, smoked salmon, crepes as well as traditional breakfast foods). Breakfast offers a wide variety of fresh juices ranging from the more traditional orange and pineapple, to more unique ones like banana and papaya. Lunch at the Royal Gourmet included culinary delights which changed on a daily basis. Selections varied from duck to beef, to seafood, as well as vegetarian and angus burger choices. A seafood chowder, laced with a wide variety of seafoods (clams, shrimp, lobster tails), was a constant beginning to my Royal lunches. Two restaurants (Royal Gourmet and Le Chanterelle) are open for dinner at the Royal Suites. Le Chanterelle provides excellent samplings of French culinary flavours, while the Royal Gourmet focusses on seafood and beef selections. My favourite Le Chanterelle meal commences with the Manchego cheese fondue, followed by Chateaubriand for two, and with the cointreau-laden crepes suzettes for dessert. An after dinner cognac is an excellent way to finish a delightful meal. Royal Suites cheese selection tends to be more European in nature, with an excellent selection of cheese available as an appetizer or for after dinner cheese consumption. We enjoyed other a la cartes for dinner. While lobster and steak were my entrees of choice most nights, a multitude of culinary delights were available. Dinner presentation was fantastic. Appetizers through dessert were artfully presented with colourful designs and with food strategically placed. Lobster at the Mare Nostrum (Mediterrean) was exceptional. We received excellent service during this well-paced dining experience.. Dinner at the Grand Cantina Mariachi (Mexican) was awesome! I was especially impressed with the passion fruit margarita and the new fajitas cooked on the cast iron skillet. Other a la cartes include the Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Steakhouse, and Asian.

6.0

Butlers provide many services which help make a holiday unique. They helped make dinner reservations, got golfcart transportation, as well as sorted out minor room issues. Whenever you need anything, ask your butler … they frequently have the answers to your inquiries.Our maid, Vicenta Rijo, was simply fantastic. She did everything within her power to make our vacation a memorable event. Any request was immediately responded to with a smile.Kerlan is an unique and outstanding member of the Royal Suites restaurant staff. His positive and friendly manner, accompanied by his willingness to make your meal a wonderful experience, are just two of his many traits. No request goes unanswered. Other memorable staff included Juan Edwardo, Johnny, and Rueben

6.0

Punta Cana’s Royal Suites pools (new and old section) are easily accessible from the Royal Suites buildings. Balibeds, loungers and palapas surround the pools in the new section; while padded loungers and palapas are found in the old section. The new adult pool adjacent to Palace building 96 is a welcome addition. This “quiet haven” services the entire resort. The bar and pool are open until midnight.

6.0

We love the beach with it’s lovely sand, shaded palapas, on-shore breeze, and of course the sounds and sights of the ocean.The Bavaro beach is fantastic! Long strengths of beautiful white sand are easy to walk, explore, and are safe for children (with parental guidance). The beach can have steady winds, ocean waves breaking over off-shore reefs, and slight undertows. Punta Cana’s Royal Suites pools (new and old section) are easily accessible from the Royal Suites buildings. Balibeds, loungers and palapas surround the pools in the new section; while padded loungers and palapas are found in the old section. The new adult pool adjacent to Palace building 96 is a welcome addition. This “quiet haven” services the entire resort.

Kelly
3rd time glory
  • February 2015
We booked a newly renovated room next to the pool and beach. The room was gorgeous, all color coordinated and inviting.The hotel and grounds are kept immaculate. read hotel review
    6.0

Our room was beautiful. The colours were extremely tasteful and comforting. When we arrived there were multiple cushions on the bed matching the sofa and chairs. Gorgeous. The air conditioner worked great and we didn't even have to keep a card in the slot to keep the room lit and cool.

6.0

The staff are extremely helpful and pleasant. Karina T. served us almost every day for breakfast and dinner at the buffet. She was always smiling and more than happy to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Tomas kept the ship (royal suites) running so smooth. He was the first person to greet you every morning and the last person we saw every night. I believe he deserves a raise. He drove us anywhere we wanted to go and was eager to pick you up. If you do go to Palladium Punta Cana bring a pin for his hat. He wears the most amazing hat with pins from all over the world, that is how highly Tomas is thought of. A train runs through all the sister resorts and is a great way to spend part of your evening.

6.0

The pool was kept immaculate. We watched as one of the workers scrubbed all between the tiles with a brush. I have never seen such a clean pool. I have never seen such a clean resort. The ladies at the beach showers kept them so clean. The gentleman at the pool handing out towels is so friendly and keeps quite an eye out for dirty towels or beach chairs that have towels that have been vacant most of the day.

6.0

There were people their to book excursions but we preferred to stay right there at the beach and hotel. The pool was right outside our window and the beach was about a block away. Couldn't have been any more convenient. There are shops on the resort and a strip of local merchants on the beach for all your shopping needs.

Glenn
15th trip!
  • January 2015
The resort is always clean and well kept . ages and nationality of guests differ depending on time of year, but if I had to say, I would say there are slightly more Europeans then people from North America and that the average age would be 40-60 although we have met many in their 20s and 30s as well. read hotel review
    6.0

awesome room with mini bar, coffee machine safe ( included in cost) we had a honeymoon suite which had the most awesome balcony.

6.0

2 royal restaurants , 8 other a la carts, 5 buffets , 2 snack bars and 1 sports bar too many bars to count, Royal guests also have the option of room service

6.0

staff is always friendly, While Spanish is the language of the country the staff who interact with the guests speak English well enough for their jobs

6.0

pools are great! we do not use the sports facilities but there are many

6.0

25 min from the airport ( awesome) beach front, shopping and dining available off resort if you wish

Carol
Good and bad but I won't be coming back
  • Hotel not recommended
  • January 2015
Huge resort, stay at one use all four. Clean. Room service sucked. Our first night we asked for a BLT and fries. Came covered in saran wrap, fries cold. The sandwich was 3 pieces of bread, as if for a club sandwich cut in half nothing in it, lettuce on the side, no bacon, no tomato.again, empty bread! It got a little better, but didn't start well. Each building has a butler. I didn't see ours for 2 days, so I called him at the # provided. I got a rude "what do you want". I told him I ... wanted to meet him. And to know what the shows were in the evening and to get some info about the hotel. He told me what the shows were that night, and where the books were to look stuff up. Did notIt offer to meet with me. I did see him a few times, he did help a bit here and there, but we heard some butlers from here were amazing (Carlos). Running the tub and providing champagne after a long day out on an adventure. Our was Alex. Just basic help from him. Room cleanliness very good. Pool good, Drink service was slow, no matter if you tipped or not. They had assign on the pool tables for sandwiches, wraps and salads that were available in a mini fridge to help yourself. Nice touch. But some of the stuff on the menu was never in the fridge, so I asked for it after about 5 days, and they said NO. I asked if they could call for it and they said no again and laughed at me. I saw a lady ask for a towel, as all the ones provided were used. They told her to walk to the next pool and she might find one there. If this is an upscale place. Which is what we paid for, they should be on the phone getting things like that brought to the area especially when they are normally provided. Beer in cans at the pool warm, A la carte breakfast. Special for Royal guests so they don't have to go to a buffet. I seems like some of the food was just taken off the buffet service and put on a plate. One morning our eggs were hot, but hash browns were cold, so we pointed that out, we got new hash brown patty that was put on the grill to reheat and tasted like old grill oil, at the same restaurant for supper I had ribs and my husband had chicken breast. The chicken breast was slightly warm with some gravy stuff on it.as if it was taken from a warming tray and my ribs were slightly warmer, but still unpleasantly cold to us.this stuff should be piping got on our plate when we get it. I watched others being served and some did come piping hot with steam coming off. Our butler arranged for us to go to a different al la carte restaurant every night. These were all very good and the food was tasty and hot. The card to our room kept not working. So we would have to walk to the hotel lobby to get it reset. The lobby is about 1 city block from our building. Not a problem.except if you have to go to the bathroom badly.and a waste of time! read hotel review
    5.0

Good, but nothing special. The fridge did not seem cold enough for beer.a

Oops see above.."

Generally good, as above

4.0

Huge resort, stay at one use all four. Clean. Room service sucked. Our first night we asked for a BLT and fries. Came covered in saran wrap, fries cold. The sandwich was 3 pieces of bread, as if for a club sandwich cut in half nothing in it, lettuce on the side, no bacon, no tomato...again, empty bread! It got a little better, but didn't start well. Each building has a butler. I didn't see ours for 2 days, so I called him at the # provided. I got a rude "what do you want". I told him I wanted to meet him. And to know what the shows were in the evening and to get some info about the hotel. He told me what the shows were that night, and where the books were to look stuff up. Did notIt offer to meet with me. I did see him a few times, he did help a bit here and there, but we heard some butlers from here were amazing (Carlos). Running the tub and providing champagne after a long day out on an adventure. Our was Alex. Just basic help from him. Room cleanliness very good. Pool good, Drink service was slow, no matter if you tipped or not. They had assign on the pool tables for sandwiches, wraps and salads that were available in a mini fridge to help yourself. Nice touch. But some of the stuff on the menu was never in the fridge, so I asked for it after about 5 days, and they said NO. I asked if they could call for it and they said no again and laughed at me. I saw a lady ask for a towel, as all the ones provided were used. They told her to walk to the next pool and she might find one there. If this is an upscale place. Which is what we paid for, they should be on the phone getting things like that brought to the area especially when they are normally provided. Beer in cans at the pool warm, A la carte breakfast. Special for Royal guests so they don't have to go to a buffet. I seems like some of the food was just taken off the buffet service and put on a plate. One morning our eggs were hot, but hash browns were cold, so we pointed that out, we got new hash brown patty that was put on the grill to reheat and tasted like old grill oil, at the same restaurant for supper I had ribs and my husband had chicken breast. The chicken breast was slightly warm with some gravy stuff on it...as if it was taken from a warming tray and my ribs were slightly warmer, but still unpleasantly cold to us.this stuff should be piping got on our plate when we get it. I watched others being served and some did come piping hot with steam coming off. Our butler arranged for us to go to a different al la carte restaurant every night. These were all very good and the food was tasty and hot. The card to our room kept not working. So we would have to walk to the hotel lobby to get it reset. The lobby is about 1 city block from our building. Not a problem.....except if you have to go to the bathroom badly.and a waste of time!

5.0

Nice, but no comment, really."

Philip
Fabulous holiday!
  • Friends
  • January 2015
Nothing was too much trouble. Sure-there was an issue with a broken tap, but this was s a minor hiccup and was fixed straight away. Housemaids were excellent. Towels were changed twice a day. All inclusive bar was well-stocked with leading brands eg. Bombay Gin. No cheap plonk here!! We left numerous tips as a token of our gratitude. The local people exist on tips and they earned all they got. It helps if you treat the staff with respect too. They are human beings; not slaves!! Some of the treatment handed out by some of the guests was deplorable ... and would have got a right hook from me had I been spoken to in that way. read hotel review
    5.0

The resort is in need of a little TLC. Obviously there are going to be signs of wear and tear after so much continual use. Should that spoil your experience? No. The rooms are immaculately kept, regularly disinfected and swept to keep out bugs. The lay-out of the rooms is exceptional. A wonderful relaxing accomodation in my view. Always well-stocked with the necessaries for ones basic needs. And I just love the towels shaped into kissing swans with rose petals all over them!!

6.0

First rate food from a 3-star Michelin cook and his staff. Wide variety of menu-both from the buffet and from the a la carte. The Lobster Thermidor is to die for, as is the Filet Mignon and the Chateaubriand. Our favourite staff work here. It would be wrong to name individuals-but Juan Carlos, the manager, keeps a good house and his staff are well-disciplined and respectful of him and each other. Just a wonderful experience all round. Again, we have to say that some diners need to learn basic manner when dealing with these lovely people.

6.0

Words are not enough to describe the standards of service in this resort. Outstanding. The staff at the Chanterelle and Gourmet restaurants would complement any restaurant in the world-and improve the standards in many of them!! Always smiling and helpful. A pleasure to eat there. Simply stunning experience.

6.0

Wide variety of sports available. Even a sports bar where you can watch worldwide sport on three widescreen TVs. Archery was popular with us and many others. There is also a football field; tennis courts diving facilities; water sports galore and many other opportunities to do things like yoga on the beach. There is a kids club too!! Towels are available poolside from a kiosk which can also be utilised on the private beach.

6.0

Nothing was too much trouble. Sure-there was an issue with a broken tap, but this was s a minor hiccup and was fixed straight away. Housemaids were excellent. Towels were changed twice a day. All inclusive bar was well-stocked with leading brands eg. Bombay Gin. No cheap plonk here!! We left numerous tips as a token of our gratitude. The local people exist on tips and they earned all they got. It helps if you treat the staff with respect too. They are human beings; not slaves!! Some of the treatment handed out by some of the guests was deplorable and would have got a right hook from me had I been spoken to in that way.

6.0

Immaculate, easily accessible white sandy beach bounded by tall swaying palm trees and leading to a beautiful turquoise sea. Fantastic gardens (acres of them) all beautifully kept by obviously proud gardeners. Plenty of poolside bars and immaculately presented pools. Brilliant friendly bar staff-always smiling and helpful. Lots of well-organised excursions available, including swimming with dolphins, parascending and the amazing nearby CocoBongo experience is the best night club I have ever been in-and I have travelled the world!!

Andrew
7th visit and gets better everytime!
  • December 2014
irst, let me start by saying that I am totally confused by some of the negative reviews that have recently been submitted about this resort. In the past two years, we have been there 7 times and have never had anything but a terrific experience. Of course there are minor things that happen from time to time, but we have never experienced anything that would stop us from returning or even write a negative review. As I've noted before, please remember you are in a 3rd world country where some of the luxuries we take for granted at home are ... perhaps not the same, but you are on vacation, its a time to relax, not sweat the small things. One other note that we strongly recommend, if you are experiencing something that you feel isn't satisfactory, bring it to management's attention right away. We have found that they will go a long way to correct any issue IF they are given the chance to do so. Nothing good will come out of letting things build up, not saying anything, but writing a poor review. This will only spoil your vacation. Again, tell someone and give them a chance to correct the issue. read hotel review
    6.0

We love the cabana suites, but any swim-up is a must. The new rooms in the renovated section are amazing too.

6.0

Lots of selection. We love our Royal restaurants the most. Very much enjoyed the steak house.

6.0

We enjoy returning and seeing the familiar faces of the staff. If you go, please be sure to see Ramonita, Francis, Sucre, Freddy, and Kierlin at the Royal Suites restaurants. At the bars look for Luis, Janiel, Deloris, as they'll give the best service possible. We are treated very well by all the staff and don't mean to leave anyone out. At the front desk, Nicholas and Ronnie will look after anything you need. And we can't forget Tomas at the bell desk.

6.0

The new adults only pool is amazing!!! It is like an oasis. Great drink, great atmosphere.

6.0

irst, let me start by saying that I am totally confused by some of the negative reviews that have recently been submitted about this resort. In the past two years, we have been there 7 times and have never had anything but a terrific experience. Of course there are minor things that happen from time to time, but we have never experienced anything that would stop us from returning or even write a negative review. As I've noted before, please remember you are in a 3rd world country where some of the luxuries we take for granted at home are perhaps not the same, but you are on vacation, its a time to relax, not sweat the small things. One other note that we strongly recommend, if you are experiencing something that you feel isn't satisfactory, bring it to management's attention right away. We have found that they will go a long way to correct any issue IF they are given the chance to do so. Nothing good will come out of letting things build up, not saying anything, but writing a poor review. This will only spoil your vacation. Again, tell someone and give them a chance to correct the issue.

6.0

Now all the good stuff! We stayed once again in a cabana suite. They have recently redone the showers and toilet area of these suites. What an amazing difference! The showers are now large walk-in showers with rain-shower heads with a detachable hand-held wand. What a difference and what a great shower! They have refinished the decks, fixing any worn or lose boards. We also had the opportunity to see the rooms in the newly renovated "old section". These rooms are simply amazing. We like them so much that we are torn between our usual swim-up cabana suite of these new rooms for our next visit. The other major upgrade to the resort is the new adults only pool. Located just beside the Royal Suites lobby, the pool is open to adults only for all of the Grand Palladium guests, not just the Royal Suites guests. It is a nice quite pool with both swim-up bar and regular bar and also has a waitress walking around taking orders. The pool is open until midnight, so you can grab a drink and swim under the stars. The pool is beautiful and amazing. It really is great to see all money they are putting into the resort to keep it looking great.

Dianne
Another Vacation in Paradise
  • November 2014
Another Vacation in Paradise was completed yesterday. I woke up this morning to snow falling what a difference to the weather I have enjoyed for the past ten days (November 2014) at the Royal Suites Turquesa, Grand Palladium Bavaro Beach Punta Cana. It was warm high 27 plus Celsius most days along with sun. The rain predicted just did not arrive to spoil our time on the beach. My husband and I have been to this resort numerous times and we still return. Why? The answer is easy. The staff are friendly and treat you as a member of their ... family. This time we travelled with our daughter and Son-in-law. Since they had stayed closed to the beach on their honeymoon last September, they wanted to be in a similar location this year. We had rooms in the newly renovated building 50. The rooms have been updated with new toilets, shower stalls and sink vanities. The colour scheme is more modern. Soft grey and charcoal accented with plum and green, very cooling and relaxing colours. The mattress was new as well with a duvet which was really comfortable when sleeping under the air conditioning. There was also lots of accent pillows for watch tv or reading in bed following a day at the beach under the beautiful Carribbean sun. We often ate at the Royal Gourmet Restaurant and the La Chantrelle Restaurant. Both of these restaurants are reserved for only Royal Suites guests. Dining here is a bit more formal also no children to distract the conversation. The food is very good. I highly recommend the Eggs Benedict for breakfast along with a Minosa. Unfortunately, that was not on today’s menu here back at home. One can dine at the Royal Gourmet also for lunch. Yes it does mean leaving the beach but the food is worth it. One day I had lamb chops and they were very good. We discovered the rum and raisin ice cream for dessert from the Caro de Postre. We ordered it more than once. Kerlan, one of the wait staff gave us excellent service. Over at the La Chantrelle restaurant, I think the maître de must know our order off by heart. We started the meal with cheese fondue made with Manchego and Camenbert cheeses, then Chateau Briand for two. This is very tender beef brought flaming on a stone to the table. The meat melts in your mouth. The finish for this meal is Crepe Suzette which is made at the table and served flaming. Great for eating and for taking pictures. For a different evening dining adventure, we booked one of the A La cart restaurants. TAPEO is an authentic tapas restaurant. Biki helped us with ordering the hot items and gave us very good service. One has many different flavours to taste here and since they are small you can really get a variety of flavours. Watermelon soup, beet soup, bite size quiche and breads with different meats and cheeses are just a few of the ones we tried. The Royal lobby bar is an excellent place to start the day or finish it. Gabina keeps everything running smoothly and makes very good pina coladas or mud slides along with great coffees. In the evening Michelina takes over and efficiently runs the bar. She will gladly make what you want so when I asked for Irish Coffee but to skip the Irish whiskey and use Rum cream instead, she does it. We still are pondering what to call this specialty coffee drink, may be Coffee Royale would be appropriate. The highlight of this resort is the beach. I walked my section of it every morning, about 2 kilometers then went for a swim in the warm ocean. Then I spent the rest of the time reading my books or talking to new friends. I do generally stay in the shade and there are lots of huts here that purpose. We had a wonderful relaxing holiday and would recommend anyone to visit this resort. read hotel review
    6.0

Love the new colours, soft grey and charcoal accented with plum and green very relaxing

6.0

Loved the TAPEO a la cart restaurant.. Lots of wonderful taste sensations

Great service in the Royal Gourmet given by Kerlan

6.0

Spent most of our time in the water at the beach. Catamarans are available for the experienced sailor

6.0

Another Vacation in Paradise was completed yesterday. I woke up this morning to snow falling what a difference to the weather I have enjoyed for the past ten days (November 2014) at the Royal Suites Turquesa, Grand Palladium Bavaro Beach Punta Cana. It was warm high 27 plus Celsius most days along with sun. The rain predicted just did not arrive to spoil our time on the beach. My husband and I have been to this resort numerous times and we still return. Why? The answer is easy. The staff are friendly and treat you as a member of their family. This time we travelled with our daughter and Son-in-law. Since they had stayed closed to the beach on their honeymoon last September, they wanted to be in a similar location this year. We had rooms in the newly renovated building 50. The rooms have been updated with new toilets, shower stalls and sink vanities. The colour scheme is more modern. Soft grey and charcoal accented with plum and green, very cooling and relaxing colours. The mattress was new as well with a duvet which was really comfortable when sleeping under the air conditioning. There was also lots of accent pillows for watch tv or reading in bed following a day at the beach under the beautiful Carribbean sun. We often ate at the Royal Gourmet Restaurant and the La Chantrelle Restaurant. Both of these restaurants are reserved for only Royal Suites guests. Dining here is a bit more formal also no children to distract the conversation. The food is very good. I highly recommend the Eggs Benedict for breakfast along with a Minosa. Unfortunately, that was not on today’s menu here back at home. One can dine at the Royal Gourmet also for lunch. Yes it does mean leaving the beach but the food is worth it. One day I had lamb chops and they were very good. We discovered the rum and raisin ice cream for dessert from the Caro de Postre. We ordered it more than once. Kerlan, one of the wait staff gave us excellent service. Over at the La Chantrelle restaurant, I think the maître de must know our order off by heart. We started the meal with cheese fondue made with Manchego and Camenbert cheeses, then Chateau Briand for two. This is very tender beef brought flaming on a stone to the table. The meat melts in your mouth. The finish for this meal is Crepe Suzette which is made at the table and served flaming. Great for eating and for taking pictures. For a different evening dining adventure, we booked one of the A La cart restaurants. TAPEO is an authentic tapas restaurant. Biki helped us with ordering the hot items and gave us very good service. One has many different flavours to taste here and since they are small you can really get a variety of flavours. Watermelon soup, beet soup, bite size quiche and breads with different meats and cheeses are just a few of the ones we tried. The Royal lobby bar is an excellent place to start the day or finish it. Gabina keeps everything running smoothly and makes very good pina coladas or mud slides along with great coffees. In the evening Michelina takes over and efficiently runs the bar. She will gladly make what you want so when I asked for Irish Coffee but to skip the Irish whiskey and use Rum cream instead, she does it. We still are pondering what to call this specialty coffee drink, may be Coffee Royale would be appropriate. The highlight of this resort is the beach. I walked my section of it every morning, about 2 kilometers then went for a swim in the warm ocean. Then I spent the rest of the time reading my books or talking to new friends. I do generally stay in the shade and there are lots of huts here that purpose. We had a wonderful relaxing holiday and would recommend anyone to visit this resort.

6.0

Very relaxing holiday, the new renovated rooms are very comfortable

Minou
A fantastic stay in paradise
  • November 2014
The Royal Suites Turquesa is the adults-only section of the Grand Palladium. It is divided into the older section immediately in front of the Royal Beach and the newer swim-up section. Recent renovations have occurred within both sections. A wide variety of rooms comprise the Royal Suites, ranging from swim-up Royal Deluxe Junior Suites, Royal Deluxe Suites, Cabanas, Master Suites, as well as Romantic and Honeymoon Suites. All rooms have unique characteristics. Daily room and mini-bar service, room service, and turn-down service are some of the services provided. Wi-Fi and internet connections are available in the rooms, lobby, by the ... pool etc. The Royal bars (lobby, pools, Royal beach), as well as Hemmingways, all provide guests premium liquors and beer. read hotel review
    6.0

The Royal Suites rooms offer a variety of accommodations from which to choose (Junior deluxe suites, deluxe suites, cabanas, master suites, as well as romance and honeymoon suites). The rooms are tastefully designed and decorated, with the older section recently being renovated (fall 2014). While Royal Suites ocean views are available in the older section, the ocean cannot be seen from the newer section. While the swim-up rooms have a wooden deck in front of the room, all others have a balcony. All have the same essentials (minibar, room service, 4 bottles of liquor for personal consumption, a/c, TV, safe, telephone). If one is lacking a simple call to reception will have the item brought to your room. Laundry services are available for a fee.

6.0

The Royal Gourmet offers an excellent specialized breakfast menu (ex: Eggs Benedictine, Eggs Florentine) as well as a self-serve breakfast buffett (omelette, bacon, sausage, cold cuts, cheese, fruit, smoked salmon, crepes as well as traditional breakfast foods). A wide variety of juices (banana, pineapple, orange, etc), mimosas, cold cereals and dairy products are also available. Lunch at the Royal Gourmet included culinary delights which changed on a daily basis. Selections varied from duck to beef, to seafood, as well as vegetarian and angus burger choices. A seafood chowder, laced with a wide wide variety of seafoods (clams, shrimp, lobster tails etc) was a constant beginning to my lunches. Two restaurants (Royal Gourmet and Le Chanterelle) are open for dinner at the Royal Suites. Le Chanterelle provides excellent samplings of French culinary flavours, while the Royal Gourmet focusses on seafood and beef selections. My favourite Le Chanterelle meal commences with one of the three cheese fondues, followed by Chateaubriand for two, and with the contreau-laden crepes suzettes for dessert. An after dinner cognac is an excellent way to finish a delightful meal. We enjoyed a wide variety of a la cartes for dinner. While lobster and steak were my entrees of choice, a multitude of culinary delights were available. Dinner presentation was fantastic. Appetizers through dessert were artfully presented with colourful designs and with food strategically placed. Lobster at the Mare Nostrum (garlic and butter sauces, grilled and served in the shell) and Mexican a la carte (butter, grilled and partially removed from the shell) were exceptional. La P has excellent beef selections (fillet mignon, ribeye, New York, t-bone) and great service. Wait staff requested we cut our beef to ensure it was appropriately prepared. Royal Suites cheese selection tends to be more European in nature, with an excellent selection of cheese available as an appetizer or for after dinner cheese consumption. La Parrilla Steak House was notable for the mouth-watering delicious beef dishes, while the Sumptuori (Japanese) was great because of the chef’s food preparation “show”. Other a la cartes which we enjoyed included Tapeo (Spanish) and Grand Cantina Mariachi (Mexican).

6.0

Many staff are fluent in a variety of languages (Spanish, English, most European languages). Initially they may appear reserved, but a simple "hola" or "gracias" soon brings a smile and a friendly attitude. Outstanding bar staff included Danny (Supervisor), Michelina and Gabina (lobby bar), as well as Sandy and Manual (main pool bar). Many of the bar staff immediately recalled your favourite liquid refreshment and prepared it with being asked! Butlers provide many services which help make a holiday unique. Melky and Tony are just two of the butlers who made our stay memorable. Their smiling faces and cheerful “Hola” and pleasant personalities were fantastic. Both helped make dinner reservations, get golfcart transportation, as well as sort out minor room issues. Whenever you need anything, ask your butler … they frequently have the answers to your inquiries. Kerland is an outstanding example of the Royal Suites restaurant staff. He greeted each guest with a smile and friendly "Hola", answered all questions and responded immediately to every request, even when it was not his responsibility. Well done Kerland!

6.0

Punta Cana’s Royal Suites pools (new and old section) are easily accessible from the Royal Suites buildings. Balibeds, loungers and palapas surround the pools in the new section; while padded loungers and palapas are found in the old section. An adult pool adjacent to Royal building 50 and Palace building 96 is a welcome addition. The live entertainment is found during dinner in the Royal outside seating area (Royal Gourmet and Le Chanterelle). The Royal lobby area is extremely quiet, as are the pool bars. Live entertainment is available in all of the lobbies of the other three sections (Palace is an easy walk from the Royal Suites restaurants.

6.0

The Royal Suites Turquesa is the adults-only section of the Grand Palladium. It is divided into the older section immediately in front of the Royal Beach and the newer swim-up section. Recent renovations have occurred within both sections. A wide variety of rooms comprise the Royal Suites, ranging from swim-up Royal Deluxe Junior Suites, Royal Deluxe Suites, Cabanas, Master Suites, as well as Romantic and Honeymoon Suites. All rooms have unique characteristics. Daily room and mini-bar service, room service, and turn-down service are some of the services provided. Wi-Fi and internet connections are available in the rooms, lobby, by the pool etc. The Royal bars (lobby, pools, Royal beach), as well as Hemmingways, all provide guests premium liquors and beer.

6.0

The beach is fantastic! The Bavaro beach stretches for about 15 miles and does not have any rocky outcrops or barrier to limit venturing into the ocean. Long strengths of beautiful white sand are easy to walk, explore, and are safe for children (with parental guidance). The Royal beach contains a wide, naturally shaded area (palm trees) sprinkled by palpas, as well as a sundrenched unshaded area. Both provide guests with ample locations to enjoy the beach all day long. During the summer and fall the towel game is non-existent. Loungers and huts are available all day long. The Palladium grounds are expertly manicured and maintained on a regular basis. Sculptured palms and beautiful gardens can be seen as one walks the many pathways and roadways. Signposts provide guests with visual displays of local fauna and wildlife.

Sarah
A no decisions vacation!
  • November 2014
My husband and I travelled to the Royal Suites in November 2014 with my parents as a celebratory trip for my mother's birthday. My husband and I are in our early 30s and this was our second visit to the resort. We find it to be an excellent value for your money. The most important things for us are the beach, the ocean, the food and room cleanliness. The beach was excellent with a great mix of sun and shade and lots of huts with good views of the ocean. The swimming area was not very crowded, and you felt ... like you had a lot of space to yourself. The water was also a good temperature. We brought floating chairs with us to bounce around in the waves, which is good fun and we recommend bringing with you (although we did see them for sale in the shops right beside the resort). We also love the unlimited number of towels. It's a small thing, but we spend our entire day at the beach and appreciate multiple dry and clean towels. Our favourite time of day on the beach was from 4 to 5:30 pm when it was starting to cool down and really quiet; my husband's perfect time for a cigar. The food was delicious and the best dishes are the beef dishes. Our favourites: the chateau briand and the flank steak. The lobsters are different from east coast/North Atlantic lobsters. They don't have claws and have a different flavour. Our favourite desserts were the crepe Suzette and the rum and raisin ice cream. Our room was in building 50 (close to the beach) that was recently renovated. It was stylish and clean with good air conditioning and water pressure. We really like the mini bar with the snacks and drinks as well as the safe. There is also liquor in the room but we have never used it and find that we go to the bar. We spend our entire time relaxing on the beach, swimming/ bobbing in the waves and eating. This is our "do-nothing" and make no decisions vacation. read hotel review
Todd
Turquesa - just what was needed
  • November 2014
The hotel was very clean; grounds were immaculate and constantly being groomed by staff. I don't think we ever saw a piece of trash on the grounds during our entire stay. Food was pretty good for an all-inclusive at the a la carte restaurants. The two (2) on-site restaurants were the Gourmet and Le Chenterrelle. We don't really care for French type cuisine so we didn't eat there. However, the Gourmet is excellent fro breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The resort definitely caters to the Europeans, which was actually refreshing. You order from the menus and still had buffet at the ... same time. We liked it. read hotel review
    6.0

Suite was huge. Almost too big.....almost....furniture was clean, comfortable and plenty. Minibar was restocked everyday and more if you needed it. We used the safe throughout our stay and nothing ever came up missing. In fact, a couple of times, we left some valuables out, unintentionally, and came back to find them neatly organized on our desk when we returned after several hours and the room was cleaned for the day.

5.0

Turquesa has the two restaurants...Food at the Gourmet is always good, flatware clean, staff attentive, and facilities clean. All the a la carte restaurants were excellent throughout the resort and like I said before, the Turquesa I.D. bracelet will probably change most things. We talked with several people from the other resorts while out and about and many of them were not impressed with the level of service, food, drinks, etc. We will say that we went to a couple of the buffet breakfasts at the Bavaro, and Grand Palladium and were quickly reminded of 'you get what you pay for'. The buffet at the Grand Palace, however, was pretty good. Now for the tips: Again, we were from The States, so tipping for us came rather natural. We did find that there were very few Americans at the resort, again refreshing, but we also noticed that very few of the Europeans, Canadians, or others rarely, if ever, tipped. But with that Gold Bracelet (I.D.) it didn't seem to matter if you did or didn't....service was the same. We tried to tip at every opportunity just because the people are so poor....work very hard to make your stay enjoyable...and are happy to just have a job. If you are staying here at the Turquesa, an extra dollar here and there is not going to break the bank and you can see in the staff's eyes they truly appreciate it. It is certainly not expected at Turquesa, but they truly do appreciate it.

6.0

Staff was excellent at all of the complex. It should be noted that your I.D. bracelet from Turquesa opens many doors to you that would otherwise be closed if you stayed at one of the other three. Yes, costs a bit more to stay at Turquesa, but the 24 hour room service, priority seating at restaurants, attentive service, and other amenities are beyond worth it. The room was kept constantly clean by the maid service, and I do not remember her name, but she was great. Transportation was a necessity when going to dinner at the other restaurants like the Brazilian (Rodisio) or the Japanese, Steakhouse, Italian, etc. And the absolute best driver was Nayo. It seemed like he was always working...days, nights...weekends....always a smile on his face and very quick and professional. We already miss him. Now for the best of the best....Our Butler, Providencia....absolutely wonderful. This lady took care of everything from room service, to restocking the suite mini bar, to booking reservations at any restaurant we wanted, to getting us show times, and arranging transportation so they were waiting for us when we came down from our room, to resort activities, spa treatments....you name it! This lady should be highly considered for the hotel management staff and if we ran the resort, she would be!!

6.0

Turquesa has complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the complex and even works well at the beach. I can't think of a spot where we did not have service on the grounds, and the speeds were pretty good, too. Email, web browsing, sending pics, and web phone were all excellent. The beach was beautiful. Powder white sand, warm turquoise water, plenty of loungers, beds (very nice touch), and palm shades were abundant, and of course, off limits to anybody but Turquesa guests. Your own private beach, but of course, you have access to the rest of the resort complex beaches and water and sports activities as well. The Turquesa beach, water, and sand are the best of the complex, and again, 'Membership has its privileges'. Turquesa has multiple pools, don't know how many, but we used three (3) I think, all right around our suite. Very clean, VERY cool, and of course pool bars and constant attention from the staff.

6.0

The hotel was very clean; grounds were immaculate and constantly being groomed by staff. I don't think we ever saw a piece of trash on the grounds during our entire stay. Food was pretty good for an all-inclusive at the a la carte restaurants. The two (2) on-site restaurants were the Gourmet and Le Chenterrelle. We don't really care for French type cuisine so we didn't eat there. However, the Gourmet is excellent fro breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The resort definitely caters to the Europeans, which was actually refreshing. You order from the menus and still had buffet at the same time. We liked it.

6.0

We stayed in building 58, room 5831, a grand suite which was very spacious and impeccably clean. It's on the third floor of the building and has a balcony overlooking one of the many pools. It is however, the furthest building from anything at any of the Palladium activities, restaurants, bars, and beach. For us, this was the best possible scenario. It was very quiet and peaceful which is exactly why we left for vacation to begin with. Even though it was the furthest away, the transportation services were quick to respond and would take you anywhere you wanted to go on the four resort complex. Most days we would walk to the beach and it only took a few minutes. Many, many excursions are available through the resort and with the vendors right next to the complex. The vendors are not allowed on the resort and security is pretty good about keeping tabs on folks who belong and who does not. We went fishing for a half-day trip and caught a bunch of Mahi-Mahi...good little fighters and a beautiful looking fish in the water and when you bring them on-board. Very soon, the brilliant colors fade and they are rather ugly, but they still taste good! Hint: Book fishing trip at the vendor...same one hotel uses and right next door....save 50% +....use the savings for another excursion or tip your boat crew and eat the fish at the next door restaurant.

Sonja
If your looking for a real vacation of relaxation
  • October 2014
The personal touches given to us was awesome. Andy is amazing the butler services in building 58 were on point whatever we needed we received within a timely manor. This was our second time here at Royal Suites will return. The swim up room is the only way to go. read hotel review
    5.7
Awesome vacation
  • September 2014
since we traveled in low season there was construction at the resort ( we knew this before we arrived and have previously stayed at this resort during construction so we knew that the construction would not impact our stay in any negative manner) The resort goes to great lengths to ensure the renovations do not impact on the guests vacation. The resort is very clean. A la cart meals are available for all 3 meals in the royal suites turquesa and guests of the royal can dine at the 3 sister resorts as well, this gives royal guests 10 a ... la carts to dine at ( 8 are at the sister resorts) read hotel review
    6.0

deluxe swim up suite, love that room! mini fridge, safe, coffee machine, telephone, all working , no issues.

6.0

for the royal guests there are a total of 10 a la carts available, 2 for royal guests only and 8 at the sister resorts, there are 5 buffets at the sister resorts and a buffet in the royal gourmet for royal guests who do not want to order off the a la cart menu. In the royal lobby they offer a light lunch from 12-2pm and pizzas are brought around the pools and the beach as well as fruit kabobs. there is a snack bar located in the Punta Cana section and the sports bar is open 24 hrs. bars, when we were there there were 4 bars in the royal, 2 in the swim up section ( the farthest one is only open depending on the capacity the resort is at) the lobby bar and the beach bar. At the sister resorts each lobby has a bar as does each pool ( so 8 more bars) and then there are about 6 beach bars and the sports bar as well as at least 3 bars between the a la carts. The cuisine is multinational French, Steakhouse, Italian , Japanese, Spanish ,Mexican , Oriental, Mediterranean , North American and the buffets offer a different theme every night. there are 2 different schedules for the theme nights ( the schedule for the palace buffets is different from the schedule for the bavaro and Punta Cana buffets)so that guests on a one week stay may have a theme that they like more then once and avoid a cuisine that they do not like. Atmosphere : the a la carts are well themed even down to the music played. Tipping: while it is an all inclusive and tips are included we still tip the staff.

6.0

we find the staff to be very friendly, and they will do just about anything to make your stay incredible! I will try and mention some of the excellent staff. ( sorry if I leave anyone out, as all staff are great) reception: Charlyn, Nicina and Laidy were always awesome and always smiling and Nickoulos and Ronny as well. butlers: Able, Carlos, Melky and the others want to make your stay great for you, Carlos was able to get me a different pillow and an extra blanket late on the night I was not feeling well, my husband went and asked and right then Carlos got the items for me. sorry if I left anyone out. bar staff: Gabina in the royal lobby, she makes the best cosmos! Rosanna, Gina, Narobi,Maribel, Sandra, Laidy, Delores , Sandy, Manual bartender, and the other Manual, Carlos, Luis, Roncy, Ruth, awesome! wait staff: Juan Eduardo, Juan Carlos, Alvaro, Fidencio and Micaias always made our meals special and worked very hard to make one of our friends last night extra special after a rocky start at one of the the other a la carts ( slow service and the 6 of us left before the food arrived and went to the royal gourmet where the guys outdid themselves) Thanks guys! All of the staff at the royal 2 restaurants are excellent! sorry if I left anyone out. As it is a Spanish speaking country , Spanish is the main language but most of the staff speak at least enough of other languages to do their jobs well. Our room was always kept very clean, the maid even washed the glass that had my makeup brushes in it daily, and she kept all our shoes lined up and facing the same way. additional services, there is laundry services $ we did not use them this trip but have in the past. there is 24 hr dr services $ and there is a kids club and care can be arranged $ guest complaints are handled well.

6.0

we mostly just hung by the pool, no complaints. Wifi worked great ( only had one day that it was down for a bit)

6.0

since we traveled in low season there was construction at the resort ( we knew this before we arrived and have previously stayed at this resort during construction so we knew that the construction would not impact our stay in any negative manner) The resort goes to great lengths to ensure the renovations do not impact on the guests vacation. The resort is very clean. A la cart meals are available for all 3 meals in the royal suites turquesa and guests of the royal can dine at the 3 sister resorts as well, this gives royal guests 10 a la carts to dine at ( 8 are at the sister resorts)

6.0

we were in the swim up section ( deluxe suite, love that room) and it was 7 min or so to the beach, my husband is not a beach person so we mostly enjoyed our swim up pool. there is a small village next to the royal ( turn right on the beach ) you must negotiate with the vendors in many of the shops but the Cussie Boutique has fixed prices and is the best place to buy rum to bring home as it is almost half the price the resort shops sell it for. ( the Cussie boutique is the last shop before the condos) there is also a free excursion to a couple of shopping malls but we did not do this. many of the cigar factories and jewelry stores will pick you up for free.

Lise
Perfect romantic getaway
  • August 2014
We stayed in the swim up at the Royal Suites Turquesa. If you are looking for a romantic holiday this is the perfect place. Access to the pool right outside your room with bar service right on your patio is definitely a plus. A short walk to the beach and fantastic restaurant. We especially love the cheese fondue, chateau brian for two and crepe suzette at the Chanterelle Restaurant. read hotel review
    4.7
    2.0
    Child care or playground
Linda
40th wedding celebration
  • May 2014
overall great vacation; they were very helpful with my husband who had mobility issues. Great transportation around the complex. Swim-up room fabulous. Great service with the butler in each building- especially Oskar and Karini in building 54 Biggest complaint is the food. Had four dinners- only two were considered good; meat overcooked and not of good quality on one occasion. Good dinners at the Japanese steakhouse and the La Parilla restaurant Another concern was that air conditioner condensation leaked onto the tile floor and this was a major spillage hazard- was not able to fix this but other issues dealt ... with satisfactorily. Not alot of privacy with bathroom and toilet area. read hotel review
    5.8
    4.3
Another amazing trip!
  • May 2014
The royal is the adults only section of the Grand Palladium complex and has about 350 rooms. The resort is very clean and the workers are constantly working to maintain the resort. All meals at the royal suites are a la cart but there is buffet items available if you wish. All nationalities enjoy this resort but they do have a higher percentage of Europeans. read hotel review
    6.0

We had room 5041 (older section, but renovated room) and it was awesome! Great bed slept great! Really loved the ocean view!

6.0

The royal has 2 dedicated adult only restaurants, the French and the Royal Gourmet, both are excellent! On the sister properties there is a further 8 a la carts and 6 buffets as well as a sports bar and a snack bar.

6.0

We find the staff extremely friendly! Quite a few speak many languages. I always use the laundry service and they do a great job, especially getting white items very white (fee for this service).

6.0

We love the pool, but we don't go in for the activities, preferring to relax.

6.0

Love the location! Small village next door (along the beach) great for shopping, exiting the main gate and a short walk you will have more shopping and dining available.

Willie & Letinza
The best place to stay
  • Other stay
  • May 2014
The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium our butler: Claritza was the best (young lady) who enjoyes her job and therefore making you vacaction experience the best. We started out badly due to American Airlines with her assistance we were able to get my husband his heart medication due to our luggage did not arrive with us. She assisted us with finding the medicaion going to pick it up for us and assisting with some clothing for us. CLARITZA YOUR THE BEST because of you I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. Thank you, Willie & Letinza ... May 25-May 30,2014 read hotel review
Susan & Patrick
Warm and welcoming
  • April 2014
Our stay started with a very speedy check-in. This was our third visit and we were greeted with hugs and happy faces. This resort always goes out of their way to make sure all your needs and wishes are fulfilled. We have stayed in most of the room offering and we enjoyed all the rooms. Everything is clean and comfortable. We have never had any problem with differences in language, a smiling face speaks volumes. read hotel review
    6.0

Loved all our rooms. I know there are renovations going on to update the rooms which will be beautiful once finished. The beds were always comfortable and we like having ceiling fans in case you don't want to have the air conditioning on. They were cleaned twice a day and never had to ask for extra towels. Even gave me extra sleepers to take home cause I just love them.

6.0

Food is different for everyone. Something you might like may not be what other propel like. I would like to say that three things are important for me in vacationing....clean, food and top quality alcohol. We feel The Royal Suites meet all of our needs. The food is great!

6.0

Best service we have ever had which covers all aspects of our stay. Everyone from management to guardiners treat themselves and visitors with respect and care. We changed rooms after one week in our 2 week stay, which was what we had requested, to a swim-up room. I asked how big of a step it was from the deck into the pool in our room. The day before we moved to our new room one of the guys came over to me and told me he had gone over and measured three different rooms and felt that I would not have any problems getting into the pool and I would be safe. What more do I have to save, SERVICE!

6.0

Love the main pool and enjoy everyone we meet while floating around with a drink in my hand. The swim up bar is fun and the bar tenders can make all kinds of great drinks. One thing we noticed was they keep a look out for anyone who might have had a bit to much and are very careful that no one gets hurt or had an unpleasant experience. The water in the pool was always clean and very warm. A fun thing was that because I am so short there were always lots of laughs when I would try to carry a drink across the pool to my chair. Not that I would have to really do that because they will come right to your chair either around the pool or beach.

6.0

Ah, this is heaven on earth. The location of the resort is on a beautiful beach and the grounds are tropical with very large palms. Everything is natural and the resort is very conscience about recycling products and the impact it makes to the surroundings. There is always a warm soft tropics breeze with wonderful smells and pretty plants.

Cindy
Wedding Anniversary In Punta Cana, D.R.
  • Other stay
  • March 2014
We went to Punta Cana to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We were looking for a vacation that offered leisure and relaxation by the pool or ocean.on a tropical island! We got what we were looking for in this vacation. The Resort is beautiful, very well kept. The rooms were nice and cleaned daily with comfortable (memory foam) mattresses. The staff was always friendly and always helpful. Specifically Sachenca and Providencia, great gals who went the extra mile (along with other staff and the chef) to prepare our room on our anniversary with candles, flower pedals, towel art, chocolate ... covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne. There was a shop on site that offered souvenirs and other things that may be needed during your stay.a little pricey, but hey, to be expected. There were other activities to participate in if interested, live performance theater, casino, live bands, etc. We walked the grounds many of times just to enjoy the sites, foliage and animal life of the tropics. And every where we went, a cold drink was offered. All and all a very nice place and I would go there again. read hotel review
    3.5